Is there a limit to how high you can upgrade your player?

RayS
31051 posts National Team Captain
?

Also what's the highest player you can recruit?

Comments

• Ive won div 1 over 15 times and the highest ive seen is 84 rated

I think adjusting height and weight for optimal stats can get you there but my defender is currently 83 rated and his stats go up very slowly after a few matches now not every match like it used to be
  • RayS
    Cursedyou wrote: »
    Ive won div 1 over 15 times and the highest ive seen is 84 rated

I think adjusting height and weight for optimal stats can get you there but my defender is currently 83 rated and his stats go up very slowly after a few matches now not every match like it used to be

@Cursedyou that's a bit disappointing. Was hopin you'd be able to get into the 90s at least. Also was hoping to be able to recruit some super star level players. But I guess since the "legends" of Volta are only 83 rated max, I guess that's around the max rating they want to have
  • Celticseth87
    58 posts Park Captain
    This is the exact question i came onto ask. My dude stopped gaining skill points after about a week but he has now been stuck on 83 and not making any progress at all.

I also am yet to see any player above 84.

Even if the progress you make was slow it would still make it more attractive rather than just hitting a ceiling.
  • RayS
    This is the exact question i came onto ask. My dude stopped gaining skill points after about a week but he has now been stuck on 83 and not making any progress at all.

I also am yet to see any player above 84.

Even if the progress you make was slow it would still make it more attractive rather than just hitting a ceiling.

83-84 seems pretty low for a max rating tbh...

I believe there's a FIFA achievement for maxing out your player's rating. I suppose once you see that achievement, there's no going higher
  • DaveyBazy
    88 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2019
    the maximum is 80, 80 and 80 for all positions without any of the points applied. what the rating is with points applied is, depends on your settings for height, weight and where you distribute the points. But if you have reached 80 on all positions you cant upgrade any further and the mentioned achievment pops.