The dreaded replay watchers- simple solution

Comments

• L1vingl1fe
    3758 posts National Call-Up
    RileyD wrote: »
    How else would I be able to watch my new Zombie celebration then?

That was probably sarcasm, but real talk... how do you do your club celebration?
  • There is only one word to describe replay watchers and celebrators... **** flogs the lot of em
  • I’ll respect watching a good goal or a well crafted goal, but tap ins and rebound goals? **** flogs
  • GEEMAN04
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Snowflakes the ones who wants it turned off...it's part of the game and I use L1+L2 btw 😉
  • Mmandras
    2454 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2
    KING_HENKE wrote: »
    People can’t live without drinking or urinating for 20 whole minutes. It’s a well known fact. You die. Like, actually die. Dead.

Haha. You forgot answering on messages and checking instagram every 20s.

My solution is to just press the netflix button, wait for 20s or so for the celebration to end.

And it's particulary bad this year. My PS4 pro turns up the fans when playing replays, so even when I switch input on the TV, my console is being very loud reminder about stupid celebration, as if I'm not irritated enough already.

EA kicking you from the game after 10s if you press playstation button, is the worst things they could do.
  • Gone Postal
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    If it doesn't involve buying packs do you really think EA care? Good idea though
  • Razovar
    1607 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve always thought this with the both players agreeing, last year your opponent could skip the replay but they took it off after a couple of weeks
  • Smsalnuaimi
    883 posts Professional
    Its only few seconds tgat give a player a chance to take a break. Change his seatibg position. Maybe drink water or stand up and move a bit

Common
  • Knowlesdinho
    11475 posts Has That Special Something
    Personally skip...I really don't care if my opponent celebrates. These are the little things that can tilt you if you allow them.
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    I usually watch replays, gives me a chance to have a drink. If replays bother you so much, why can't you look away from the screen for a minute?

It bothers me purely because I just want to play the game, I don’t bang on my Xbox after a day at work to sit and watch the same thing over and over, I’ve played FIFA for so many years I don’t think there’s a single goa I haven’t seen countless times
  • Diggy
    13799 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2
    What’s wrong with watching replays, nothing I tell you it’s part of the game

Stop being so childish & chill out you are the problem not someone wishing to watch a replay
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you do not like elements that come as part of the online experience then play single player.
  • WhitTheGooner
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2
    I personally skip celebrations and replays, as it is what I would want the other person to do too.

If somebody does want to watch the replays then I have always thought how good would it be for you to be able to skip the replay on your end, still letting the other person watch the replay (bit weird if you ask me), and it bring up either your tactics screen or even just the match stats.
  • AliasMaurice
    2101 posts Fans' Favourite
    People who say it's part of the game are wrong. It's part of television. Which is what EA are trying to replicate.

As though your watching the game on tv. But tv has time to fill. It's a live sport.

Where as this is a game. If you want cut scenes after every time the game stops or stupid celebrations and replays that last longer than needed then they should be in offline play if you want it in the game.

• Yendinho_11
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    If people celebrate and watch replays. Simple solution time waste everything, goal kicks, kick off, corners, throw ins.
  • Redlad
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fab wrote: »
    should definitely not be turned off in fut champs after i score i like to take a sip of water or go to the toilet

How the heck do you have time to take a whizz?

Clemster wrote: »
    Watching replays doesnt wond me up, its the people who pause before we have even started that get my goat. Wish there was a way to stop that.

I hate it when people pause as you hit the kick off...I thought this was the worse until someone paused in a goal kick animation...sets it to zero and basically gives a free goal opportunity...absolutely disgusting...chain that with a celebration and replays...I try not to get angry but I’ll admit I lost my cool!
  • Worst idea ever!

I need time to slam the bong to calm down!

• Primofusion
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Simple solution - don’t let them score >:)
  • Recoba
    4150 posts National Call-Up
    I would love to be able to skip opponent replays if I skipped mine first.
  • Fab
    18324 posts World Class
    Redlad wrote: »
    should definitely not be turned off in fut champs after i score i like to take a sip of water or go to the toilet

How the heck do you have time to take a whizz?

Clemster wrote: »
    Watching replays doesnt wond me up, its the people who pause before we have even started that get my goat. Wish there was a way to stop that.

I hate it when people pause as you hit the kick off...I thought this was the worse until someone paused in a goal kick animation...sets it to zero and basically gives a free goal opportunity...absolutely disgusting...chain that with a celebration and replays...I try not to get angry but I’ll admit I lost my cool!

Pull out an empty water bottle and aim carefully, then quickly use hand sanitizer.
  • If I want to watch replays it’s my choice
    I have to watch all your celebrations so we even
  • They Caged Non
    4897 posts Big Money Move

What you doing, p1ssing in a bottle lad? Or Xbox in the toilet?
  • They Caged Non
    4897 posts Big Money Move

Arr the famous sip of water excuse . So if you dont score you dont sip ?

Depends on my level of thirst and how far away half time/full time/penalties are.

Lol it's a 20 min game bro . Cant you press pause if your thirsty

Would be 15 mins if **** didn’t **** about
  • Burchy
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    Would be a nice feature. People who want to watch and enjoy them can, and people who don’t care about them can get on with playing.

It’s not so much the goal replays, it’s the other parts like putting the ball down for a corner etc
  • Cyodine
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you dont like replays, then stop conceding goals.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't mind a little celebration, little chest thump or something theres defo no need to be running straight over to the camera then watch all the replays then watch them walk back to the centre circle. ****.
  • If I want to watch replays it’s my choice
    I have to watch all your celebrations so we even

Eh ? How are we even when I never watch replays
  • xCDHx
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    No way am I giving up my dab celebration! 😡
  • HeronnnnnnN
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    I really don’t understand it... surely everyone wants the game over and done with ASAP to play the next?

• I really don’t understand it... surely everyone wants the game over and done with ASAP to play the next?

Same I just don’t get why people don’t just want to actually play the game, it’s so nice when I play someone who skips replays like I do and we can just get on with it, sadly it’s rare, that’s why I think my solution would work