The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahah Kurts blocked me on twitter cos i told him to take his face for a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Soft ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • LenKikk
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Btw guys Chong is incredible.
    12 games played 16 goals 7 assist as a striker. All the matches played in weekend league!
  • WFCBagnall
    95310 posts Moderator
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Hahah Kurts blocked me on twitter cos i told him to take his face for a ****. Soft ****.

He blocked me for this :joy:
  • LenKikk
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Hahah Kurts blocked me on twitter cos i told him to take his face for a ****. Soft ****.

Haha, that kurt guy always makes me laugh all he does is cry whenever i see his posts
  • Danic123
    4646 posts National Call-Up
    I have a Seria A team so Politano is perfect. That said, I envisage a lot of defeats in rivals, suppose I’ll be subbing on rubbish players when I’m leading 3-0 etc 😁
  • WFCBagnall
    95310 posts Moderator
    Anyone with a meta french/PL team in rivals not doing the objectives.

Yeah, bye.
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero

Hes a nob :joy: alls he ever does is whinge, whinge, whinge!
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Even if Politano gets another small boost ontop, he'll be ridiculous.

What boost? What am I missing?

Same that's what I asked but I'm invisible. I just use it to Rob banks tho. @DarthGrowler

You ain't invisible to me brother <3

Thanks dude
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    How do we know this will retroactively apply to Tolisso and the first batch?

just guessing mate, man people need to chill :D

I mean, you don't think it would be slightly ridiculous to announce this 90% of the way through the promo?
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    McRaven wrote: »
    Mascherano ain't for me, but he's cheap so GG, EA.

I like the objectives style grind for a player. Shame it's still in Rivals, but there's no alternative mode for it. It's a LOT of games though. Thankfully it's just scoring and not winning. Will probably still see people relegating for this :joy:

Just noticed Mascherano has a perfect link to Lavezzi. Might have to do him in case of a Flashback Lavezzi card hmmm.

Lavezzi.png
  • Idek
    17620 posts World Class
    Danic123 wrote: »
    I have a Seria A team so Politano is perfect. That said, I envisage a lot of defeats in rivals, suppose I’ll be subbing on rubbish players when I’m leading 3-0 etc 😁

I have a Serie A team so I should be excited for this but I cba, this is exactly the sort of thing they should be doing with milestones though
  • Danic123
    Idek wrote: »
    Danic123 wrote: »

I have a Serie A team so I should be excited for this but I cba, this is exactly the sort of thing they should be doing with milestones though

My Seria A is normally my reserve team for SB, but I suppose I can switch round for this challenge.

I’m not gonna take random defeats for it though, just play my normal team, picking up goals as I go & then sub on other players when I’ve got the win 👍
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    I'm just gonna play with that team I posted and ask my opponent every time if he wants to exchange goals. Could get relegated to like div 5 but I cba subbing someone on for 50+ games.
  • Ozz
    7857 posts League Winner
    Ozz wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Dont even know why iv done Chong when i have Walcott :#

We need more left sided SBCs, 5 RWs to 2 LWs so far and the LWs are OTW Promes and Alexis so they're not even upgrades.

Made this comment yesterday and there's already another RW special card :D

#WeWantLWs
  • Skorpio_King
    10254 posts Has That Special Something
    Nobody is safe anymore. Literally the first i have seen this. Banned for failing captcha on the app

• VICTAAAA
    11240 posts Has That Special Something
    Mascherano ain't for me, but he's cheap so GG, EA.

I like the objectives style grind for a player. Shame it's still in Rivals, but there's no alternative mode for it. It's a LOT of games though. Thankfully it's just scoring and not winning. Will probably still see people relegating for this :joy:

Just noticed Mascherano has a perfect link to Lavezzi. Might have to do him in case of a Flashback Lavezzi card hmmm.

Lavezzi.png

i think i'll complete just because there isn't a wealth of Argentine mids
  • Manutelli
    24488 posts Club Captain
    nDlY9iG.png

Bring it on
  • Promes IF, scored 2 goals 10minutes into the game haha
  • Grotbags
    83 posts Park Captain
    Trash again.
  • SweetJesus101
    5336 posts Big Money Move
    first game vs a opp not doing it but ended up draw 4-4 with goals from zapata x2 (sanabria is trash :D ) lautaro and dzeko. going to be a loooong ride :D
  • RealM
    8547 posts League Winner
    Packed Neuer from the Bayern SBC. He's only 30k :(
  • Danic123
    Twenty two player packs is nice for the milestones too.

Yep, nice small bonus to keep it going 👍
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone with a meta french/PL team in rivals not doing the objectives.

Yeah, bye.

Not blaming you, but this is another reason this should not be in Rivals. Genuinely dont like playing guys doing it while using my main team. Basically the other side of that particular coin...
  • GL
    16378 posts World Class
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    Promes IF, scored 2 goals 10minutes into the game haha

:)
  • Danic123
    If I was to be picky, I’d say it would have been even better with a more varied player choice instead of just having one.
  • Grotbags
    83 posts Park Captain
    Another objective that sees everyone relegating themselves into divisions they are far too good for. Well thought out again.
  • chaser2k15
    17573 posts World Class
    Twenty two player packs is nice for the milestones too.

Will give that a go over the next week or so.
  • Salty P3anut
    12234 posts Has That Special Something
    Will grind to that politano eventually nice link to insigne
  • Azof
    20339 posts Club Captain
    Nobody is safe anymore. Literally the first i have seen this. Banned for failing captcha on the app

He must have repeatedly failed it day in day out