The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Is the squad update out or no?

Yes
  • MrSkittles93
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Generic wrote: »
    every player who has Nike PHANTOM VNM or PHANTOM VSN has now instead Black w/ White stripes generic boots

Still?!
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    Joao Felix in ?
  • Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Asensio is updated too

Edit: maybe (?) Give it a check, I may be wrong
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    Nickbon wrote: »
    Asensio is updated too
    Pic?
  • CR1986
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Squad update and new faces are available for consoles, finally
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    Can someone post a pic of asensio I’m away from the Xbox
  • Infiz
    7 posts Ball Boy
    when new balls and boots come out?
  • I don’t think asensio is changed but ferran torres is added. The boots problem is hard to understand tho
  • pamody
    65 posts Park Captain
    If we have Barcelona scans we can no criticize ea só much but like we dont have them on next 5 years **** ea
  • Generic wrote: »
    every player who has Nike PHANTOM VNM or PHANTOM VSN has now instead Black w/ White stripes generic boots

WHO CARES go post in the boot thread
  • OptimusFawkes
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Generic wrote: »
    the squad update is out but they messed up every player who has the yellowgreen nike boots, they instead have generic boots

But we can still update their boots in edit player right? I know it’s tedious, but at least the faces are in

If having generic boots - that we can change easily - is the weird price to pay I don’t care at this point. As long as the faces are in and there’s no LOD bugs I’m happy
  • OptimusFawkes
    I’m one of those guys that cares about the boots. But faces are absolute priority. Ridiculous that we had to wait a month to start career mode

For the boots, I don’t really mind switching them back to whatever they had. I usually buy all Nike and Adidas boots from the catalogue anyways
  • another thing that got messed up while these new faces came in (aside from the boots) is that i just tried to make Jorginho CDM before entering career mode, and he became a RCM. Incredible. On the plus side i suppose this is the first time you can make a player a CM (although it is RCM) since fifa 08 or something?
  • I’m one of those guys that cares about the boots. But faces are absolute priority. Ridiculous that we had to wait a month to start career mode

For the boots, I don’t really mind switching them back to whatever they had. I usually buy all Nike and Adidas boots from the catalogue anyways

I agree. The fact that they can't fix one problem, without breaking and creating another one is utter sh*t
  • Craig_B98
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m one of those guys that cares about the boots. But faces are absolute priority. Ridiculous that we had to wait a month to start career mode

Agree with you, if it bothers me ill just change them back in career mode. Shame i cant start one until the November update with all the further scans that are to come
  • InterLiverpoolBayern
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ea listen your fans and use scan faces(even custom faces are ok) to the following players:
    barella,sensi,asamoah,gagliardini,candreva,esposito,di marco,bastoni,vecino,politano,biraghi,tonali,chiesa,frenkie de jong,bruno fernandez,allan,manolas,arthur,ilicic,pizzi,ruffier,akanji,nicolas pepe,borja ingelias,djene,talisca,tagliafico,romagnoli,grimaldo,visca,danilo pereira,cillessen,acerbi,nelson semedo,bergwijn,rafa,strakosha,suso,roussillon,lecomte,mario fernandes,luuk de jong,bonaventura,dost,sergio asenjo,viviano,biglia,militao,david neres,gelson martins,acuna,izzo,thiago mendes,zielinski,cragno,parolo,muslera,calabria,conti,caldara,musachio,paqueta,leao,bentacur,meret,smaila sarr,lafont,exequiel palacios,greenwood,todibo,riqui puig,ferro,haland,coutrone,radu,pellegri,pinamonti,orsolini,kessie,pavon,marcos antonio,miranchuk,locatelli,mandragora,pezzela,lazzari,alesandro gomez.please people lets post this message 1 time per day..we need real life player faces!!
  • Norman doesnt have his face back!!!
  • I’m one of those guys that cares about the boots. But faces are absolute priority. Ridiculous that we had to wait a month to start career mode

I’m a boots guy too. Why no boots are added this year? I remember clearly fifa 16 got more or less weekly new boots to buy with the points...
  • Someone posted on Reddit that Felipe (Atletico Madrid) has got the bald face and someone commented that the same thing happened to Nicolas Pepe. We expect Felipe to come soon as he was scanned when Joao Felix was but does this confirm Nicolas Pepe too?

• TeamExtreme17
    2633 posts Fans' Favourite
    Someone posted on Reddit that Felipe (Atletico Madrid) has got the bald face and someone commented that the same thing happened to Nicolas Pepe. We expect Felipe to come soon as he was scanned when Joao Felix was but does this confirm Nicolas Pepe too?

Hopefully a custom.
  • ant0ni1995
    85 posts Park Captain
    Someone posted on Reddit that Felipe (Atletico Madrid) has got the bald face and someone commented that the same thing happened to Nicolas Pepe. We expect Felipe to come soon as he was scanned when Joao Felix was but does this confirm Nicolas Pepe too?

If they scanned OL i don't see the point in not update Fekir's face, it's just a nonsense, his oldface looks terrible.
  • Futbol22
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019

So the question is how long till the next batch come out???

Really hope EA come through with the PSG starheads. Draxler needs an update badly. He looks terrible in game. Paredes also needs a starhead.

julian_draxler_of_paris_saintgermain_during_the_ligue_1_match_be_1369208.jpg

Are these supposed to be the same person?

psg_draxler_800x600-1484906645.jpg

Also, where are the starheads for Julian Weigl and Manuel Akanji? Both are senior players at Dortmund.
  • MrBromwich
    45 posts Park Captain
    When will the regular boots be back?? Im know waiting longer than a month to start a career mode. Please fix this directly so i can start my CM!!!!!
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Futbol22 wrote: »

julian_draxler_of_paris_saintgermain_during_the_ligue_1_match_be_1369208.jpg

Are these supposed to be the same person?

psg_draxler_800x600-1484906645.jpg

Honestly there's much worse and outdated faces, i don't even think this one is that bad. I would much rather have any generic be scanned than outdated scans be updated.
  • OptimusFawkes
    edited October 2019
    I just updated my squads. Pepe’s got a generic face. Not a bald white one. It’s a bit different than his previous generic face, but still incredibly ugly
  • ant0ni1995
    85 posts Park Captain
    How perfect would this next update be:

PSG
    A. Madrid
    Aston Villa
    Norwich
    Sheff Utd
    B. Fernandes
    F. De Jong
    N. Pepe
    Manolas
    Neres
    Tagliafico
    Veltman
    Akanji
    Weigl
    Håland
    Greenwood
    Longstaff
    M. Dembele
    Tonali

I don't expect Neres or Tagliafico becasue they already said they weren't scanned at their moment, but don't get how there's no Akaji or Weigl faces when they scanned the bundesliga 2 times already.