Fifa 20 Draft Tournament!

Pietu
6883 posts Big Money Move
Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the Fifa 20 Draft Tournament.

This is my first ever time doing a tournament so please leave feedback in the comment section or message me your feedback, thanks!

The Rules:

1. The Draft has 4 rounds.
2. Trading picks is allowed BUT EVERY team must have between 3 and 5 picks AT ALL TIME!!! No less than 3 and no more than 5!!
3. Every team must have 3 drafted players start the game in the starting 11! This allows you to pick 1 pick tactically that you don’t want your opponents to pick, or 2 if you have traded to get another pick!
4. You can’t sub the drafted players out of the game before the game hits 60 minutes, not even for another drafted player. When it hits 60 minutes though, you can sub all your drafted players off if you want! You can sub normal players at any time! After 60 minutes you don’t need to have any drafted players playing.
5. NO TRADING PLAYERS, PICKS ONLY!!!
6. If you trade a pick, message me the trade! You can’t trade picks you don’t have.
7. ONCE A PLAYER IS DRAFTED HE IS YOURS, NO ONE ELSE CAN USE THE DRAFTED PLAYERS OTHER THAN THE PERSON WHO DRAFTED THE PLAYER, NOT EVEN DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE CARDS!!!
8. The 1.round Draft order will be completely randomised, after the first round the order will be reversed so the last picker will have the first pick of the next round, the draft contains 4 rounds!
9. There is a group stage where everyone plays each team from their group home and away and after the group stage there will be a playoff bracket, the games are best of 1 and the home team will be randomised!
10. If you get a red card you will have to replace him with a BRONZE PLAYER of your choise for the next game!
11. NO ATTRIBUTE CARDS ALLOWED!
12. After your game is finished you need to message me the result, goalscorers, assists, yellow and red cards and also you must comment the same to the comment section.
13. You will play a classic match vs your opponent and if you cheat your opponent will automatically win! If the game lags out/you get disconnected you will continue the game from the same minute and scoreline the game ended!
14. You can play any formation and any tactic but remember THIS TOURNAMENT IS JUST FOR FUN, PLEASE PLAY LIKE IT!
15. NO ICONS ALLOWED!!!!!
16. Every player must have full chem!
17. There will be a deadline day when after that day you can’t change your team BUT you can switch your subs and starting 11 around so build a flexible team! (not set yet)
18. Only starting 11 and 7 sub allowed!
19. 18 players, 18 positions, first 18 people get them BUT if many people want to join I may make room for more. If we don’t get 18 players, I will start the tournament with fewer players. If you are inactive I will replace you with another player who is at the top of the “waiting list”. A list for 5 of the next people who didn’t make it in time.

Feel free to ask questions!

PS. if you all want, we can do 11 or even 18 rounds of the draft, so an entire team!

Comments