ICON PACKED FROM TRICK OR TREAT SBC!!

AJS-17
1135 posts Professional
edited October 31
Did the SBC, thought it was an in form then saw the ICON badge! Unbelievable, opened all my rivals and champs rewards and got nothing then in that (usually) rubbish pack 90 Best!

4dnTOPb.jpg

Comments

  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    TaL9hK2.jpg

    Give it a whirl lads, you never know
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    gg, opened 15 packs from E3 and D2R1 packed oblak and 2x bonucci, gg me i guess
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    Raider wrote: »
    gg, opened 15 packs from E3 and D2R1 packed oblak and 2x bonucci, gg me i guess

    Opened Gold 1 rewards and Div 3 rank 2 and didn't get a walkout haha red picks were 81 too, not even a chilwell but this more than makes up for it
  • Rolandinho
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stones, howly cow I am buzzing
  • Tboon
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did all sbcs, including marquee matchups and my best pull was albiol... So.. Thats what most people can expect

    This. One 83 rated player as highest pull. Great.
  • Tboon wrote: »
    Did all sbcs, including marquee matchups and my best pull was albiol... So.. Thats what most people can expect

    This. One 83 rated player as highest pull. Great.

    Was still better than rewards, got 1 silver from serie a now... Good for future league sbc 😂
  • juliuscaesar8
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got Stones as my highest player in weeks after doing all the SBC....doesnt matter much as there is too much lag to play anyways.
  • Eitzen_FC
    41 posts Park Captain
    Just pulled KDB from the mixed player pack 🤣
  • Professor
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got Scream Romagnoli. Not bad at all
  • BeastlyHusla
    3670 posts National Call-Up
    Liar
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D0lvl
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    I pulled base Hugo Sanchez from Scream Pique sbc.

    Any reviews on him? Composure is low.
  • iGainZ
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    35 packs from the last 7 days (squad battles, rivals, WL, 2 ultimate edition Weekly packs, advanced sbc and every sbc that came out in the past few days + some bundes squad sbc)

    No walkout ( Z E R O )
    4 85
    5 84
    Lot of 83
    1 scream St Juste
    3 TOTW (<82)

    I mean.. could be worse, could be better?
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    iGainZ wrote: »
    35 packs from the last 7 days (squad battles, rivals, WL, 2 ultimate edition Weekly packs, advanced sbc and every sbc that came out in the past few days + some bundes squad sbc)

    No walkout ( Z E R O )
    4 85
    5 84
    Lot of 83
    1 scream St Juste
    3 TOTW (<82)

    I mean.. could be worse, could be better?

    Could be like mine, same packs except my highest was an 84 with the rest under 82... at least you got a scream card too
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15194 posts World Class
    Mandanda
  • Yiddo09xx
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    Did the SBC, thought it was an in form then saw the ICON badge! Unbelievable, opened all my rivals and champs rewards and got nothing then in that (usually) rubbish pack 90 Best!

    4dnTOPb.jpg

    Congrats pal! I got **** LOL
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    Cheers lads :D
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lukaku. And not even the 85 one.
  • Radraptor
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats man. That’s an amazing pull.
  • DistinctDwayne
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    78 Alan Carvalho... Duplicate.
  • Baliland
    838 posts Professional
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    TaL9hK2.jpg

    Give it a whirl lads, you never know

    Just because u got a 1 mil player doesn't mean we do ffs
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    Baliland wrote: »
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    TaL9hK2.jpg

    Give it a whirl lads, you never know

    Just because u got a 1 mil player doesn't mean we do ffs

    I literally said you never know I didn't guarentee you'd get one did I? FFS hahahaha
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    iGainZ wrote: »
    35 packs from the last 7 days (squad battles, rivals, WL, 2 ultimate edition Weekly packs, advanced sbc and every sbc that came out in the past few days + some bundes squad sbc)

    No walkout ( Z E R O )
    4 85
    5 84
    Lot of 83
    1 scream St Juste
    3 TOTW (<82)

    I mean.. could be worse, could be better?

    Scream st juste is a walkout....
Sign In or Register to comment.