The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• shrubb77
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every thursday is the squad update??

So far we have had no squad updates on a Thursday, from my count we had one on launch morning that was reversed later that day, then belatedly we got that update again on the Tuesday following week, then one more the same day as patch 1.05, that is it, no pattern no schedule no information from EA, no catalogue updates since launch either!
  • shrubb77
    Is it me or does Lukaku have small head bug?

I noticed his head seems like he was in beetlejuice
  • G9020wk
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Richie827 wrote: »
    Also, mods are starting to update starheads on PC again as ive seen updated De Gea, Lukaku, Aguero etc. already, so EA are being put to shame again with their lazyness!

I'm going for pc for FIFA 20.They even have made mods for serie A. 😎

Yeah i seen, Serie B also :) the problem is EA neglect Fifa on PC as it has even more bugs than consoles!

I agree on this most issue seems to be on Pc. When I play in Console the game was actually okay. Maybe I’m wrong but yeah that’s just me if you having issue sorry. Cause I understand the 💩 we where sold.

• What are the ideal brightness and contrast settings for faces to look most realistic ig ?
  • Any news about the squad updates?
  • Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do we know at least at what time the updates were dropping last times or last year even? Just to have an idea
  • WilliamCeder
    89 posts Park Captain
    No squad update yet.
  • pipopazzo33
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are the ideal brightness and contrast settings for faces to look most realistic ig ?

The default ones. Adjust everything from tv menu
  • BlackMortem868
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm in no hurry for this update since there are indeed more scans to come so it will make no sense starting a fresh CM now... sigh
  • So disappointed that Arsenal’s record signing Pepe doesn’t get a **** update on his starhead. Is this all due to Arsenal’s contract with PES this year?
  • pipopazzo33
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    shrubb77 wrote: »
    Is it me or does Lukaku have small head bug?

I noticed his head seems like he was in beetlejuice

Tielemans is btljuice
  • WilliamCeder
    89 posts Park Captain
    So disappointed that Arsenal’s record signing Pepe doesn’t get a **** update on his starhead. Is this all due to Arsenal’s contract with PES this year?

No but ea havent been scanning arsenal since he joined
  • WilliamCeder
    89 posts Park Captain
    Harry Kane badly needs a new gameface, his current one is as bad as agueros old face was. The thing is that he has defo been scanned lately since Eriksen, dier and vertonghen got updates.
  • Daviddt86
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When Will the promoted teams Will come out?
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Harry Kane badly needs a new gameface, his current one is as bad as agueros old face was. The thing is that he has defo been scanned lately since Eriksen, dier and vertonghen got updates.

Danny Rose, Lucas Moura and even Son need updates too
  • CR1986
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

True but Özil‘s face is even worse. There are many big players who need updates, Kane, Moura, Ronaldo, Messi, Son, Rose, Batshuayi, Giroud, Willian, Xhaka, Alisson Becker, Van Dijk, Benzema, Alcacer, Busquets, Alba, Piqué, Rakitic, Sokratis, Lacazette, David Luiz (terrible custom), Firminho, Mane, Fernandinho, Gündogan, Chillwell, Tielemans, Schmeichel, just to name a few with outdated faces, not to mention all the big players with generic faces like De Jong, Arthur, Pepe, Tierney,Reiss Nelson, Fati, Saka, Greenwood, Martinelli, Willock, Smith Rowe, Semedo, Weigl, Akanji, Tagliafico, Neves etc.
  • Vincne1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Really don’t know what is holding up the squad update. This is from EA server which they can upload it anytime.
  • Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah right? I mean ok about the software update, it would have been ok if it was coming out one week after pc as it's always been, but this is literally a matter of a Yes or No in the database, why do they have to tease us without even a date
  • WilliamCeder
    89 posts Park Captain
    CR1986 wrote: »

True but Özil‘s face is even worse. There are many big players who need updates, Kane, Moura, Ronaldo, Messi, Son, Rose, Batshuayi, Giroud, Willian, Xhaka, Alisson Becker, Van Dijk, Benzema, Alcacer, Busquets, Alba, Piqué, Rakitic, Sokratis, Lacazette, David Luiz (terrible custom), Firminho, Mane, Fernandinho, Gündogan, Chillwell, Tielemans, Schmeichel, just to name a few with outdated faces, not to mention all the big players with generic faces like De Jong, Arthur, Pepe, Tierney,Reiss Nelson, Fati, Saka, Greenwood, Martinelli, Willock, Smith Rowe, Semedo, Weigl, Akanji, Tagliafico, Neves etc.

Gundogan is fine so is Ronaldo and alisson we cant have too high demands.. Neves has an amazing scan bro, and I wouldnt consider özils face as wprse than mouras...
  • Vincne1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Downloading the squad update now. Stuck at 68%. Hope this is it
  • WilliamCeder
    89 posts Park Captain
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Downloading the squad update now. Stuck at 68%. Hope this is it

What are you talking about? There is no update so far
  • Vincne1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Played one game of Volta. Then tried my luck to see if the new squad update has turned up. Oh yeah.. new update is available! Downloaded. Nope nope..it’s still the old s***
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Would be good for the Fifa devs to communicate about the squad update...
  • Server update.... not squad update.... because if you go to sofifa player like Joao felix have yes on real face..... and the database is update 29 october
  • But this situation is ridicolous.....Also on social they hai announce new face for Ribery.... but the face stil not in the game😂😂😂😂
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy please let us know what's going on with the squad update on consoles
    yep, EA’s community management of these situations are embarrassing.. wouldn’t be hard for them to tweet out “Update available on PC / coming to to consoles at (x time x date)”
  • OfficialPayton
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lukemcrn wrote: »
    yep, EA’s community management of these situations are embarrassing.. wouldn’t be hard for them to tweet out “Update available on PC / coming to to consoles at (x time x date)”

EA don’t have a clue! All they care about is how much money they make from UT! The only reason i buy fifa every year is for pro clubs as its the only football game with that mode! It’s absolute shocking! The day the law ban UT packs (due to the “gambling issue” that’s when we will see a huge difference! I wished EA brought out a separate game for UT and call is Fifa UT or somma like that so they would focus on other things! EA are a billionaire company yet they can’t give us simple answers what us fans ask for i think it’s absolutely disgusting!
  • lukemcrn wrote: »

I guess the reason they won't give a date is because they don't want to commit and then it be delayed due to something unexpected and then the community goes even angry.

I just don't get why everything takes them sooooooo long! Hire more developers, you can afford it!
  • shrubb77
    edited October 2019
    Are we seriously going to have to wait for the new faces? Showing them all off on twitter too for the PC brigade? 😠😠😠