How’s the new Patch treating everyone?!?

Comments

• SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I actually scored a header from a corner! After 108 games. So I thought oh that's good they've fixed it a bit. Next corner it was flying towards my players head if he had just stood still. He pulls his head back to header it and the ball went flying past. The ball was nearly out for a throw in before he had finished the heading animation. I guess I just got lucky.
  • IxToMxI
    6085 posts Big Money Move
    I’m enjoying the patch, AI blocking is still present but in general people do actually have to defend noticed a lot of players that spam stand tackle no where near my player they are getting punished

Shooting haven’t really felt a huge difference in all honesty, then again I didn’t shoot from these strange angles.

Seems to me after playing majority of people moaning must be people that abused mechanics IMO
  • PelzyWelzy
    9793 posts League Winner
    edited October 31
    - senior moment, disregard :blush: -

• L1vingl1fe
    3732 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 31
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Offsides are still absolutely broken AF.

Just this second had this called against me...

1JmqNgU.jpg

Now I'm no footballing genius, but this is onside, no?

I’m assuming this some weird Halloween sarcasm trick or treat BS. Obvious offside
  • PelzyWelzy
    9793 posts League Winner
    edited October 31
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

1JmqNgU.jpg

I’m assuming this some weird Halloween sarcasm trick or treat BS. Obvious offside

For some reason I had it in my head if you were both past the last defender you couldn't be called offside... just if there was a defender between the passer and the reciever.

Obviously I was wrong... like I said, no footballing genius. Forgot you still had to be inline ffs :joy:

Think I’ve finally gotten to that age where my wife understands the offside rule better than I do :smiley:
  • Tristan_Pecan
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A lot of these complaints are things that were there before but whenever a new patch comes out, people become a lot more attentive to the little details to see if there are any changes and then blame it on patch.
  • Orison
    49964 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

1JmqNgU.jpg

For some reason I had it in my head if you were both past the last defender you couldn't be called offside... just if there was a defender between the passer and the reciever.

Obviously I was wrong... like I said, no footballing genius. Forgot you still had to be inline ffs :joy:

Think I’ve finally gotten to that age where my wife understands the offside rule better than I do :smiley:

@PelzyWelzy don't think you can return to the xbox cc after taking an L like that. GD level of football rule understanding right there
  • PelzyWelzy
    9793 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

1JmqNgU.jpg

@PelzyWelzy don't think you can return to the xbox cc after taking an L like that. GD level of football rule understanding right there

@Orison - I know mate, I proper went off on one at home as well :joy::joy::joy:

I’ve been having more and more of these moments recently.. like sure I’m tired and working loads, just moved in to new house which wasn’t exactly without stress, wife preggers with second child and all that jazz but still.. should probably get myself checked out :joy:
  • oldboiler
    2086 posts Fans' Favourite
    Honestly can’t tell any difference at all...game is still mind numbingly boring
  • Gustawsson
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 31
    Horrific, and seems to have introduced so many additional problems. Just take a look at this one:
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4921 posts National Call-Up
    I'm really struggling to play it . My players feel really unresponsive to me. Even players like Ben yedder are turning a bit slower.
    I also hate that long shots have been nerfed,I'd say 70% of my goals were long shots so I'm scoring less and conceeding more.
    Pre patch I'd gone on a 20 game run without a loss . Post patch 10 games and I think I've won once including a 8-0 battering :D
  • abhreebhu_45
    946 posts Professional
    People can still fineese from outsidethe box, into top corner
    Liars!!!!!
  • Kibby89d
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    Awful patch. Every game is so bad now. Every pass into your striker the defender comes flying into you. Pathetic tackles. This is the worst this fifa has been
  • Gazhunt1981
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone plays with 10 men behind the ball .....boring as fxxxk
  • The_giant616
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gustawsson wrote: »
    Horrific, and seems to have introduced so many additional problems. Just take a look at this one:

I've had a lot of these for and against me. Make a good tackle, get the ball, but they fall over you and get a pen. Ridiculous stuff. I definitely preferred the game before the patch. GKs seem OP in 1 on 1 situations too.
  • The_giant616
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mway wrote: »
    Division Rivals. I was destroyed 4-0 in the first half. His players were brilliant, every pass was accurate, I was not able to intercept one pass even on the line of the ball. What a great player I thought. But in my region, we are not too many playing. 1 hour later the same rival, the same players, the same formation. 15 minutes and I was winning 3-0 and he quit. It´s nice to see when two game modes are mixed into one. Mystery ball and Division Rivals have joined forces in Mystery Rivals.

Unless you're the very best, online is a lottery.