• IISUPERXEROII
    900 posts Professional
    Did pepe got one
  • Skorpio_King
    8829 posts League Winner
    Its nice they tweeting it out but release the update then

• DC7
    7 posts Ball Boy
    I believe that Eder Militao will of missed any scanning opportunities for the same reason as David Neres and Tagliafico. However, if Rodrygo was scanned with Real Madrid during pre season before Militao returned then players like Takefusa Kubo and Andrey Lunin were still part of the squad, has anyone on PC checked either of them for a scan? I am not hopeful of a rescan for Real Madrid though as Ferland Mendy was obviously scanned with Lyon last season and Courtois was probably held back from his Chelsea days. Marcelo's update looks pretty new though, odd why they chose to update him but not benzema etc.
  • InterLiverpoolBayern
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Every thursday is the squad update??
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    LordByron wrote: »
    Finally the Italian duo Pellegrini and Zaniolo.
    Massive hype!

Is it possible that they are not shown in game? Whilst Kluivert and Dzeko are?

I'm sorry but we've had updates for years with player faces at this time of the year and people still have to ask questions like this?? 🙈

Just an answer would do my friend :)
  • Steven1717
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Jesus christ... Can we all flag every idiot who's coming in here to post the same questions over and over without reading anything? My head hurts.

💯😂
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Nickbon wrote: »

This officially confirms that Neres and Tagliafico weren't present at the scanning, shame :(

Really really nice from them to cover EA's lacks, thanks for the info I guess

Thats exactly what EA should do. Its not Ajax staff job ffs...
  • Nickbon
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Massive hype!

I'm sorry but we've had updates for years with player faces at this time of the year and people still have to ask questions like this?? 🙈

Bro I just saw you score against Udinese how are you here 😳😳😳
  • Howler19 wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Massive hype!

Alright. I'll state this as clearly as I possibly can and hopefully we can go at least a few posts without this question appearing again lol.
    • Updated faces for players who already had a face (Dzeko, Blind etc.) only need a title update.
    • New faces for previous generics need a title update AND a squad update before they appear.
    • As of right now, title update and squad update are both out on PC, so everything is updated there.
    • On consoles we have only had the title update, so we only have the updates for existing faces and not the new ones. We need to wait for the squad update to come out for consoles and no one here knows why it hasn't.
    • We are alone in this thread. If you have questions for EA you will get zero answers here. We only talk to each other.

Thanks a lot :)
  • Verdi42
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    LuisGarcia wrote: »
    Pregno wrote: »
    Guys I made the update today, but I still don’t have probably no one of the new face scans... Just why? And when they will be on the game? Someone knows something about it?

Just say abracadabra hokus pokus pilatus pas. Ik wou dat ik wat slimmer was

I laughed out loud. Bedankt daarvoor.
  • Szoko
    86 posts Park Captain
    i dont know if he was named before but Ruben Sammut (Sunderland, scanned at Chelsea) has also a starhead now...
  • RemyR
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    LuisGarcia wrote: »
    Pregno wrote: »
    Guys I made the update today, but I still don’t have probably no one of the new face scans... Just why? And when they will be on the game? Someone knows something about it?

Just say abracadabra hokus pokus pilatus pas. Ik wou dat ik wat slimmer was

Hahahaha mooi
  • d3b4s1s
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nickbon wrote: »
    d3b4s1s wrote: »
    d3b4s1s wrote: »
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    So the only way to get facescans is if a club decides to fly a team from vancouver ea in to their country. Thats what is said on the ajax site.

Ok guys we r never getting the scans we want if ea is this lazy and reactive in stead of pro active. Their methods are just outdated, backwards and dont allow for specific scans. I love the ajax scans but it opened my eyes. We are getting no frenkie, bruno fernandes, militao, skriniar, manolas, ndombele etc this year. ****

Found this video, looks like ndombele/mendy getting new scans. Ndombele looks kinda sick tbh.

Also hoping for militao/akanji/roussllon/tierney

Have you been living under a rock? 😂😉

I didn’t even know such a thread exists. When i noticed, i checked for info and posted.

Not everyone like you reads every post here, not coz they live under a rock, but coz they have a life!

Geez I'd like to be as cool as you

Sure you can dream
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    Kaiduss wrote: »
    You do realise FIFA lost the Serie A license to PES this year? Expecting full Serie A treatment when there is no Serie A in the game (it's called Calcio A) and its best team is called Piemonte Calcio is very optimistic. It might happen in like 5 years earliest (PES deal will run out in 3 probably and if EA intercept it they will do nothing with it until it's almost over).

Do you actually play the game (or the last two games I should say) ?!
  • Renatos
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Love seeing this thread go off the rails after what we have seen. Hopefully, EA are keeping eyes on those numbers and social media impressions, too.

This is a standard that we consistently expect in 2019.

Agree bro, imagine if they surprise us again in November update , that would be great, this thread and us all deserve a medal for those changes otherwise we would have ended up waiting for fifa 21 to see this faces
  • Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea just keep giving us player faces and us fans won’t complain , we love faces , next please give us lyon and psg scans Cmon
  • TeamExtreme17
    4622 posts National Call-Up
    Is it me or does Lukaku have small head bug?
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    HeY gUyS I dOnT oWn ThiS yEaRs FiFa hOw Do I GeT tHe nEw FaCeS on 19 pls help xox
  • TeamExtreme17
    Kroos looks weird.. Was he updated for Fifa 20? I don't remember him looking like that in Fifa 19..
  • pipopazzo33
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anybody checked Fekir?
  • BlackMortem868
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    Kroos looks weird.. Was he updated for Fifa 20? I don't remember him looking like that in Fifa 19..

Him and Cavani both seem to be suffering from some sorta shadow/shaders bug.

They look kinda plastic (without depth and detail)
  • TeamExtreme17
    Anybody checked Fekir?

He's not updated.
  • Vincne1
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has the new squad update for consoles come out?
  • TeamExtreme17
    Vincne1 wrote: »

Nope, hopefully today but its only 3am so probably another 12 hours.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Vincne1 wrote: »

Nope, hopefully today but its only 3am so probably another 12 hours.

In the past we always got faces 1 full week after PC users. I wouldnt get my hopes up.
  • Kenneth8500
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    We need Ansu Fati to get added. He is 17 year old today.
  • WilliamCeder
    91 posts Park Captain
    If it dosent come today ima get pissed..