what is your best goal to game record with a player

2

Comments

  • LeonidasJB
    16781 posts World Class
    Ibra. 72 gls in 70 games.
  • BillyPav
    1134 posts
    edited April 2015
    Recardo wrote: »
    i hate rage quitters.
    same, its worse when they just stop playing but don't leave the game

  • VICTAAAA
    11221 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    probably IF Higuain, he's one of my oldest IF's and has the most goals scored in my club ~150: nothing special, 1.5 per match.

    edit: he does have a decent amount of assist ~40, tevez, SIF Pogba and Yaya tend to poach goals from him on that squad (trying to defend my crappy ratio :tongue: ).
  • DarthGrowler
    16190 posts World Class
    BillyPav wrote: »
    Recardo wrote: »
    i hate rage quitters.
    same, its worse when they just stop playing but don't leave the game

    I just stop too, otherwise my stats are inflated falsely
  • DarthGrowler
    16190 posts World Class
    BillyPav wrote: »
    Would be about 1/1 ratio with SIF Muller a while back. Nothing fantastic
    that is a very good record considering the player. TOTY Robben is a 96 rated player with stats that suit the gameplay of fifa 15 (pace, strengh, dribbling). If you tried him out you'd know what i mean.

    I might have to use him if hes as good as youre saying. Whats his price range right now?
  • BillyPav wrote: »
    Would be about 1/1 ratio with SIF Muller a while back. Nothing fantastic
    that is a very good record considering the player. TOTY Robben is a 96 rated player with stats that suit the gameplay of fifa 15 (pace, strengh, dribbling). If you tried him out you'd know what i mean.

    I might have to use him if hes as good as youre saying. Whats his price range right now?

    You won't regret buying him, he didn't score for his first 4 games but then it all changed, in his fifth game he scored 6 goals in a 6-5 thriller. He is selling at his min if i remember correctly (2.6 million)
  • BigMillUK
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    205 goals in 97 games with Pele. Playing as a loner, selling him wasn't the best idea. Since then 47 in 26 with ST Ronaldo.
  • Sercs
    19180 posts World Class
    BillyPav wrote: »
    BillyPav wrote: »
    Would be about 1/1 ratio with SIF Muller a while back. Nothing fantastic
    that is a very good record considering the player. TOTY Robben is a 96 rated player with stats that suit the gameplay of fifa 15 (pace, strengh, dribbling). If you tried him out you'd know what i mean.

    I might have to use him if hes as good as youre saying. Whats his price range right now?

    You won't regret buying him, he didn't score for his first 4 games but then it all changed, in his fifth game he scored 6 goals in a 6-5 thriller. He is selling at his min if i remember correctly (2.6 million)


    BillyPav wrote: »
    Offline seasons dont count boys :p
    jealous? lol. All in div 1/2 (online)

    BillyPav wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Some of these are outrageous obviously never played in Div 1 and play majority of the games offline aha
    why do you all think that? it is a 96 rated TOTY with 98 Pace. I'd be ashamed with below 2 a game

    With a record like that it sounds like you pump the ball to ronaldo and over use him, personally usually have a record of 2 - 1 on my striker and then my wingers around 1-1 depending on who they are but I have goals throughout my team whereas you rely on that 98 pace to win you games, secondly notice I said Div 1 which is considerably harder then div 2 as its laughably easy. People coming out with these ludicrous stats are either those that can only use one player over and over and over and hope for the win, play offline or are just flat out lieing
  • iSptmnky
    7593 posts League Winner
    CR7 - 9 in 4 :cookie:
  • DarthGrowler
    16190 posts World Class
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    CR7 - 9 in 4 :cookie:

    cookie_monster_original.jpg
  • LeonidasJB
    16781 posts World Class
    With all the rage quitters and server issues I find it hard to believe these are 100% genuine online goal scoring records. And if they are, I believe that a serious amount of goals have been thanks to the LB+Y to these extremely fast players.
  • da silva
    781 posts Professional
    doumbia 700 goals in 200 games
  • da silva wrote: »
    doumbia 700 goals in 200 games
    oh yeah that sounds a bit too legitimate - Joe Weller
  • B Laudrup 47 in 22
  • NIF Ron 370 games 355 goals. 194 assists. I'm a passing machine. I score with all my guys I don't care who scores.
  • Silvaberg wrote: »
    B Laudrup 47 in 22

    heard good things about B Laudrup, how is he? and how do you play with him?
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    BillyPav wrote: »
    Mine is TOTY Robben, RF STRIKER - 87 games = 210 goals
    (FORGOT TO MENTION HE ONLY HAD 7 ASSISTS)
    Played as lone striker in 4-3-3 (4) and RF in 3-4-2-1
    Online games in DIV 1-3
    So you score 2.4 goals every match with Robben. What is your average goals/match total? You must be one of the very best players ever. There are people who dont even average 2.4 goals/game total.
  • Kayser00 wrote: »
    NIF Ron 370 games 355 goals. 194 assists. I'm a passing machine. I score with all my guys I don't care who scores.
    Robben had only 7 assists in those games i played with him, i barely passed it with him on the ball
  • BillyPav
    1134 posts
    edited April 2015
    BillyPav wrote: »
    Mine is TOTY Robben, RF STRIKER - 87 games = 210 goals
    (FORGOT TO MENTION HE ONLY HAD 7 ASSISTS)
    Played as lone striker in 4-3-3 (4) and RF in 3-4-2-1
    Online games in DIV 1-3
    So you score 2.4 goals every match with Robben. What is your average goals/match total? You must be one of the very best players ever. There are people who dont even average 2.4 goals/game total.
    My season history says i concede around 2 per game as well, i am a very bad defender, but all my teams are made to attack, i don't care how much i concede as long as i score more, its so much funner that way. It still wins matched though in div 1-3. Not to mention, he is the only one who really scores in the team, he only has 7 assists lol
Sign In or Register to comment.