Scream Ozil CHIP objective

RageRambler
924 posts Professional
Is a joke. I lost many Rivals games trying to chip the goalie the ENTIRE game..
Ppl don't bring their goalies out anymore, it seems due to just this annoying objective...
I can see msyne making us do finesse shots, and make it like 10 games with a finesse shot goal. I'd be ok with that. But chips are harder to do when goqlies arent coming out of their box...

Anyone else stuck on this?

Comments

• Stejens
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Park bus, go long ball, 90+ pace strikers on stay forward. They come to you, cant get past the bus, you whip a long ball so the they panic and bring the keeper out to your lone striker....chip and gg.
  • Cyodine
    2708 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stejens wrote: »
    Park bus, go long ball, 90+ pace strikers on stay forward. They come to you, cant get past the bus, you whip a long ball so the they panic and bring the keeper out to your lone striker....chip and gg.

I tried this and the Chip didn't even count...
  • Batman442
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    Message your opponent and ask him to let you score a chip
  • CR7BRUH
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    I found out how to fix it as this happened to me numerous timesbut then it registered.

What I did was stop completely dead before doing the chip and power it at least 2 bars power. (Keep hold of Lb/L1) until the ball is in the back of the net.

Worked for me
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    I scored 4 chip goals in my first game I attempt this, but I did win 9-2.

Just get through on goal, square ball and chip it into an empty net.
  • Primofusion
    1061 posts Professional
    I used Ozil and it registered for me straight away. Worth a shot? As he is only a few thousand at moment.
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    I think the ball has to bounce before the line, ozil bounce?? I gave up trying. I let 3 games go and let them get the chips if they subbed on bpl forwards and not 1 of them returned the favour. 1 A Hole even celebrated the 3 goals I allowed him to score. Just don’t get some people
  • Michael_28
    197 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agreed, I've Purley been trying to score chipped goals and no one moves their keeper knowing that it's just 1 goal needed. Ridiculous obj tbh
  • Primofusion
    1061 posts Professional
    It doesn’t need to bounce as neither of mine bounced before going in.
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move

I’ve scored 4 in total but only 1 has registered
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BiigDee wrote: »

I’ve scored 4 in total but only 1 has registered

It’s really buggy I scored about 3 that didn’t register you just got to keep trying you’ll get there in the end.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

I've scored 2, only 1 has counted

The one that counted i think hit the net first. The one that didn't bounced after the goalline but before net.
  • ComptonLAX94
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Strange, I did mine with no issues. Try holding the L1 button until it goes in.
  • aladdin
    1844 posts Play-Off Hero
    mine worked today but didn’t yesterday. didn’t do anything different today they just registered. persist cos scream ozil is AMAZING
  • RageRambler
    924 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    Thank u for the replies!
    After creating this thread, I managed to get a chip with Sane, who I literally just packed from doing the Halloween Promo sbc that rewards you with a 25k premium gold players pack!
    Now just 1 to go!
    Maybe I'll msg my opponent to see if they will let me get it If I give them the win. I could care less about the win now, lol
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero
    Smdh did about 4 chips now none have counted will try the not letting the L1 button go
  • TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    you guys realize this card is utter trash, right? Really not worth the time commitment to get imo.
  • aladdin
    1844 posts Play-Off Hero
    you guys realize this card is utter trash, right? Really not worth the time commitment to get imo.

lies
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chip from a pen works
  • TurdFerguson
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    aladdin wrote: »

lies

lol a left footed CAM with a 2* weak foot and 72 balance and 71 stamina? Enjoy...
  • RageRambler
    924 posts Professional

lies

lol a left footed CAM with a 2* weak foot and 72 balance and 71 stamina? Enjoy...

I plan on using him to set up goals mostly. There aren't good enough CAM's out there that cost under 200k. I'm using Reus right now, so I rather have Ozil and put that 200k elsewhere.
    It sucks his weak foor is just 2 stars, and his balance is way too low. But, the card would still be at least 150k if it was tradeable.
    Plus I loved Ozil when he was on Madrid.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fuxake I've scored 10 so called bounce chips bouncing before the goal line and none have been registered. Absolute farce.
  • Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Lol this was by far the easiest part of the task
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    I guess I have been lucky as mine counter straight away. Hope it all gets sorted for everyone else. Frustrating
  • Burnzee Boyee
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Everyone now appears to be playing 11 behind the ball lol
  • ComptonLAX94
    3000 posts National Call-Up

SBC fodder
  • Richehb1
    996 posts Professional
    Do a panenka penalty
  • gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional

lies

Every card has a weakness. The balance and stamina can be improved with chem styles. 2* wf does sound crappy though. Trying him out for the first time later tonight
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it man! I have lost so many games! It didn't register the 7 goals I scored with German player! I have did the chip 5 times. It registered only 1! It is so horrible!