The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• I play fifa 20 on PC, last update has include 37 new starheads update, but most of the player faces are not update for my game. For example, Dzeko, Pastore, Marcelo's faces were updated but J.Felix, Ribery, I.Hagi, Cengiz Under faces were not updated how it is possible ? Half of them updated, other half not updated. Please help me. Thanks.
  • Howler19
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    R_4hope wrote: »
    I dont read dzeko in the list why?

Because the list only contains players who didn't previously have a face. Updates are not on there.
  • Howler19
    edited October 2019
    Update is out on Sofifa. Some notes:
    - List above is correct regarding added faces
    - Pablo Aranguiz added back to the game with his face
    - Michel Vorm and Paul McShane added back to the game with their faces removed
    - Wilfried Bony, Clinton Njie and Alfie Whiteman removed from the game
  • Quiffed
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Faces out on Xbox? Ant news on premier league team faces?
  • Allsports92
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very strange that they scanned only 2 players at Lyon.

Which 2 ???
  • CR1986
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When will the faces/update be available on PS4?
  • xavypr
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Hudahan wrote: »
    I play fifa 20 on PC, last update has include 37 new starheads update, but most of the player faces are not update for my game. For example, Dzeko, Pastore, Marcelo's faces were updated but J.Felix, Ribery, I.Hagi, Cengiz Under faces were not updated how it is possible ? Half of them updated, other half not updated. Please help me. Thanks.

If they had a real face already and got updated they will appear. If they had a generic face then they’ll only appear after a squad update.
  • Iv9
    50 posts Park Captain
    CR1986 wrote: »
    Good question. Usually they say on which platform it is released in the first sentence of Title update and this time it just says "Out now!" only. Every PS4/XBOX owners guessed it was released simultaneously for all platforms, but it wasnt. Hopefully it will be today.
  • Reezy1807
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iv9 wrote: »
    CR1986 wrote: »
    Good question. Usually they say on which platform it is released in the first sentence of Title update and this time it just says "Out now!" only. Every PS4/XBOX owners guessed it was released simultaneously for all platforms, but it wasnt. Hopefully it will be today.

@Iv9 yo man, which country do u live in ? i saw 30th lol, meanwhile its still on the 29th here
  • Reezy1807
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hudahan wrote: »
    I play fifa 20 on PC, last update has include 37 new starheads update, but most of the player faces are not update for my game. For example, Dzeko, Pastore, Marcelo's faces were updated but J.Felix, Ribery, I.Hagi, Cengiz Under faces were not updated how it is possible ? Half of them updated, other half not updated. Please help me. Thanks.

I got the full update and im on PC. Try restarting the game.
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park

Not sure if Francis was posted here before but it's another new scan apparently.
  • Howler19
    Fabriciuz wrote: »

Not sure if Francis was posted here before but it's another new scan apparently.

It's not a new scan. Ed Francis and Kyle Scott briefly had their faces last year but had them removed for whatever reason. So they're just removed faces that have been re-added.
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Howler19 wrote: »
    It's not a new scan. Ed Francis and Kyle Scott briefly had their faces last year but had them removed for whatever reason. So they're just removed faces that have been re-added.

Ah okay, that explains a lot, thanks
  • pipopazzo33
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Never forget that this company holds scans back.

They are panic reacting at the moment because of how Konami hit them with the Bayern, ManU, Barcelona and Juve licences + terrible Fifa 20 launch.

Its so hilarious/ridiculous that they have already updated Hazard and Pavard twice in a month. They clearly have no clue what theyre doing.

Im curious to see whats gonna happen with the possible Lyon and PSG scans. How many of them ? When ? Lot of fun awaiting.

Am I the only one who have doubts about Ndombele scan ? Ive seen one screenshot where he kinda looked custom to me.

And they took away a Sterling perfect scan. Clearly they changed their ways for now
  • Rusty2times
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about club America they are partners as well and they where scanned also
  • d3b4s1s
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is there a definitive list for this?

They need to update the likes of Akanji/Roussillon, they’re one of the most popular players, yet they have the exact same except for the build and skin tone, and it’s hideous
  • Weird that they added back so many legacy faces but didn't give Fernando Llorente that horrible face he's had for 10 years back. Maybe that means there's a new scan for him coming or is that being too optimistic?
  • One question, are the new faces available on ps4?
  • Azzabazza
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Marco1993 wrote: »
    One question, are the new faces available on ps4?

Not yet. Would be available throughout the day (Possibly an update 1.05 something like that around 10am to 6pm)
  • Ts_
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Great additions, but still a lot of important faces are missing (De Jong and Arthur for example).
    BTW, I don't understand the "thank you so much EA for listening", it's not that they did those scans now because someone of us asked, they did them in July/August, they just had to release them months ago.
    I think that they were supposed to wait until Fifa 21, but after the awful release, the just released those scans earlier.

• Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    Turn on my Xbox and seen update was applying to the game but when I went to go check the faces they weren’t there?
  • TM1982
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Faces won’t show until the squad update. Which will probably be either tomorrow or Friday. Might get lucky and have one tonight but I doubt it. The only ones you’ll see after the update will be ones that already had a scan but are just updated.
  • Szoko
    51 posts Park Captain
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Update is out on Sofifa. Some notes:
    - List above is correct regarding added faces
    - Pablo Aranguiz added back to the game with his face
    - Michel Vorm and Paul McShane added back to the game with their faces removed
    - Wilfried Bony, Clinton Njie and Alfie Whiteman removed from the game

we also lost Aron Gunnarsson (Iceland) and Robbie McCourt (Bohemians)

• Kaiduss
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    TM1982 wrote: »
    Faces won’t show until the squad update. Which will probably be either tomorrow or Friday. Might get lucky and have one tonight but I doubt it. The only ones you’ll see after the update will be ones that already had a scan but are just updated.

Apparently Pastore, Dzeko etc aren't updated either which means this update did not add any new faces and squad update won't help
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    Kaiduss wrote: »
    TM1982 wrote: »

Apparently Pastore, Dzeko etc aren't updated either which means this update did not add any new faces and squad update won't help

They are updated
  • Was De Ligt still at Ajax when they were scanned? I was wondering whether he's been updated.
  • Is the update online for xbox? And are the new faces in it?
  • mickjacobjr
    1213 posts Professional
    fcpaulto wrote: »
    Was De Ligt still at Ajax when they were scanned? I was wondering whether he's been updated.

Don’t think he was
  • KentEagle
    75 posts Park Captain
    fcpaulto wrote: »
    Was De Ligt still at Ajax when they were scanned? I was wondering whether he's been updated.

De Ligt face was added during the season when he was at Ajax, yes.

Kluivert was added this year also at release.

Seems to be something going on with all of the Serie A faces happening in one hit.
  • Kaiduss
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Shame we have to wait (probably another day or two) for the squad update to be implemented for consoles.