Best way to finish this...

CornishLad
24290 posts Club Captain
Need a team around Scream Aguero, Messi, IF Wij and Neymar. Play 41212-2 IG so can start with any formation. Have those 4 players plus 1.4m to finish the team off. Anyone give me a hand?,

Comments

• CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    No one?
  • GeTRiGhT
    11107 posts Has That Special Something
    This

a365e8458407303b905414397c3cf049.png
  • GeTRiGhT
    You could use Kante instead of Keane
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    That's pretty much what I have just made 🤣 how is Keane this year? Haven't used him or even played against him in ages
  • GeTRiGhT
    This IG

8ebb62c1855df241971a57a1cdfe94d7.png
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    This IG

8ebb62c1855df241971a57a1cdfe94d7.png

That's exactly how I'd have it set up IG! We're on the same wave length, I like it
  • Propagandyy2
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thats a good looking squad..I'm in a similar boat Wijnaldum was pretty good for me when I had him....On the fence about Firmino that's a lot of coins for a midfielder lol
  • TimRUFC
    3571 posts National Call-Up
    Thats a good looking squad..I'm in a similar boat Wijnaldum was pretty good for me when I had him....On the fence about Firmino that's a lot of coins for a midfielder lol

Use fabinho instead and play him at cdm IG
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain

Wij is solid for me atm, I had Firminho at CAM in my last team but never got round to trying him at CM. Half tempted to get Baby Carlos for LB then Pogba and Kante in midfield but not too sure yet
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    TimRUFC wrote: »

Tbh Fabinho is so solid this year. Used him for over 200 games so far this year, might use him in this next team not too sure
  • Propagandyy2
    CornishLad wrote: »

Tbh Fabinho is so solid this year. Used him for over 200 games so far this year, might use him in this next team not too sure

That's funny you said that...That's actually who I bought to use at the cm spot he's always a paint to play against.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    CornishLad wrote: »

That's funny you said that...That's actually who I bought to use at the cm spot he's always a paint to play against.

I think he's absolutely insane! Also just got a fresh Messi for 1.125 which is annoying because it's the NIF and I wanted the UCL one 😂
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25044 posts Player of the Year
    Finding Screamo Firmino much better than Wij at CM
  • realhokies
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect

Wij is trash
  • ORANGEeffect05
    realhokies wrote: »

Wij is trash

This man knows
  • Propagandyy2

What position you play him at? Im trying to decide when will the best time to pick him up be
  • ORANGEeffect05

What position you play him at? Im trying to decide when will the best time to pick him up be

442 CM