How many scream cards have you packed?

Comments

• EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2019
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    None and I'm fairly confident I won't get one either. My last chance is rewards on Thursday.

scream team 1 and 2 are in packs over Halloween untill the end of the promo.

Whats the source for this? I searched the internet, but found nothing official confirming that all screams will be in packs.

Edit: Found it on EA homepage:

Q: How long are Ultimate Scream players in packs for?

A: The first 11 Scream Team Players will be in packs from the start of Ultimate Scream until October 25 and over Halloween. A second team of players will be in packs from October 25 until the end of the event.
  • DistinctDwayne
    983 posts Professional
    Aguero from a small players pack (3 rare, 3 non rare) from an sbc.
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    2-5
    got Trippier and Medel in the same pack ironically....but that's it.
  • D0lvl
    4771 posts Big Money Move
    2-5
    Bernard and Otamendi
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Romagnoli from a gold upgrade
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Zero
    0 from all the packs across the SBC. Not sure how many but Gold1 on two SB weeks, Rivals packs where I took untradables for the icon swaps and then all the SBC packs, which were decent packs to be fair Prime Electrum etc, but not only did I not pack a Scream card I havent packed anything over an 84 (Luis Alberto who went for about 3k).

I probably should not complain as the odds clearly state that >1% for a Scream Card even on the 50k packs and 86+ are what, 3-5%?
  • Retropoe82
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zero
    No suprise to the majority. Don't panic tho were all goin to end up with the worst one if they release an untradable sbc
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    None and I'm fairly confident I won't get one either. My last chance is rewards on Thursday.

Whats the source for this? I searched the internet, but found nothing official confirming that all screams will be in packs.

Edit: Found it on EA homepage:

Q: How long are Ultimate Scream players in packs for?

A: The first 11 Scream Team Players will be in packs from the start of Ultimate Scream until October 25 and over Halloween. A second team of players will be in packs from October 25 until the end of the event.

It's on the EA homepage.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    Zero
    Haven’t even been close Smdh
  • Mathew1606
    2730 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zero
    Every sbc, tonnes of drafts, each promo pack

A big fat zero scream cards packed
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7897 posts League Winner
    Zero
    Just a reminder. 50k pack has a 1.1% drop rate.
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    2 in same pack cavarlho and muller
  • BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    2-5
    From SB packs (silver 3, then gold 3) I got scream Otamendi then scream Aspas. Bought scream Medel and scream Laxalt after selling scream Otamendi and Ter Stegen. Normally I have absolute trash luck, this was just nuts.
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Romagnoli from a gold upgrade
    I would LOVE scream Romagnoli, he's the most sensible Serie A CB, everyone else are snails and bad passers. lol
  • Markman007
    4764 posts National Call-Up
    2-5
    Muller and Laxalt. Muller from the Schweinsteiger SBC, Laxalt from one of the MM packs.
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zero
    I've open about 70 Packs (some 50k Packs, FUT-Champions Rewards, DR-Rewards, SB-Rewards, SBC-Packs) and haven't packed one single Scream Card.

Packweight is a rip-off. In Comparison to last year, it feels even worse.
  • Al_HFX
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zero
    None
  • Dawud
    16137 posts World Class
    loads of packs over the last 2 weeks, 3 icons and 0 screams
  • MorroWtje
    5548 posts Big Money Move
    Zero
    Done the bundes sbc 1.5 times, im a sucker for FP so spent a bunch on that, done every SBC and rewards from wl/rivals. Not a sausage, not a player over 84
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Zero
    Horrifying pack weight
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Zero

Oh right I wasnt aware of this I thought it ended on Friday as Halloween is Thursday. Anyway I'm still fairly confident I won't pack one. Packed Griezmann a few weeks ago and it's the only player I've packed worth more than 300k in 3 years.

My luck has been pretty decent this year though so who knows but I dont buy FPs so its only packs from rewards and SBCs for me.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Zero
    @Futfanatic I thought you meant batch 1 and 2 were going to be in packs together but just checked the home page and pretty sure it ends on Friday. So yeah rewards are my last chance to get one lol
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Zero
    78% not packed even a laxalt. Damn
  • Saiber_Summia
    3191 posts National Call-Up
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    I think anything over the 2-5 answer is pointless as nobody will of packed more than 5. I don’t think I’ve heard of anyone even packing 4 tbh

That.
  • abhreebhu_45
    13698 posts Has That Special Something
    Zero
    Got loads of ucl ones though
  • YB_11_
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Untradable William Carvalho
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zero
    as always nothing. Hardly apcked anything decent in ages apart from a untradable Thiago
  • Zero , but saying that I packed otamendi at 6:02 on Thursday 🧐
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    2-5
    Sabitzer untradeable
    Romagnoli tradeable