FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• wetcase
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Whatever starheads come probably won’t go live on consoles this week, just PC. It usually takes a week for consoles based on last years DLC updates.
    A previous title update for FIFA 20 was released on PS4 and Xbox One the day after PC.
  • mickjacobjr
    1258 posts Professional
    Happo wrote: »
    Think saint maximin and the two longstaffs will be updated??

Sorry to burst ure bubble no chance of maximin slim chance of longstaffs
  • pipopazzo33
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We will get maybe the older Longstaff
  • mickjacobjr
    1258 posts Professional
    We will get maybe the older Longstaff

He missed a lot of last season last few months injured and could have been away from first team when they were scanned
  • ManzGOTIT
    2465 posts Fans' Favourite
    Might've missed it but did they provide a list of the Ajax faces being added?
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

No. I personally believe it's only the ones in the pic but we'll see.
  • ManzGOTIT wrote: »

No, they just showed Van de Beek, Ziyech, Blind en Promes. It's still unclear if more will be added but from the official ajax statement they mad it sound like the "squad" was scanned.
  • ManzGOTIT
    2465 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fabriciuz wrote: »

No. I personally believe it's only the ones in the pic but we'll see.

No, they just showed Van de Beek, Ziyech, Blind en Promes. It's still unclear if more will be added but from the official ajax statement they mad it sound like the "squad" was scanned.

Nice one lads, here's hoping there's more
  • JakeRoden
    76 posts Park Captain
    One thing I suggest is for all of us to get behind ea and blow some smoke up there behinds if/when they announce the starheads on there official Twitter, usually it’s just the empty headed fut fans saying where is the content
  • Skorpio_King
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    37 starheads added new fifa update !!, seperate update will apply them. Prolly on the 30th of october
  • TeamExtreme17
    3005 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    PC players get looking, haha..

"Added 37 new Star Heads.These will only be available following a server update. Please follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter for updates on when this will be live in-game."

P.S. 37 is pretty poor if its including Felix, Ajax and promoted PL teams. Maybe they're doing it in batches? To seem as if they regularly release updates? They split the November update in 2 last year too..
  • mickjacobjr
    1258 posts Professional

"Added 37 new Star Heads.These will only be available following a server update. Please follow @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter for updates on when this will be live in-game."

P.S. 37 is pretty poor if its including Felix, Ajax and promoted PL teams. Maybe they're doing it in batches? To seem as if they regularly release updates? They split the November update in 2 last year too..

Looks like it will be split in two again
  • Steven1717
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park

As you are one of the OG’s on this thread, you think we’ll actually get some faces this week bro?
  • Steph3998
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Please EA ! I just want a new starhead for Marquinhos and I will be fine o:)
  • Rusty2times
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has anyone found out who the 37 heads are yet?
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How many starheads did we get in november last year?
  • mickjacobjr
    1258 posts Professional
    Fabriciuz wrote: »
    How many starheads did we get in november last year?
    48 new in first
    18 new in second update
  • Howler19
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2019
    Has anyone found out who the 37 heads are yet?

Just starting to come out. Ajax are in there and it's more than the four. Onana and Mazraoui for example.
  • Dlima0284
    85 posts Park Captain
    Atlético Madrid 🤞
  • TeamExtreme17
    Steven1717 wrote: »

As you are one of the OG’s on this thread, you think we’ll actually get some faces this week bro?

I think 30th for consoles, maybe Ajax were right.
  • Howler19
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So that's Blind, Dest, Ekkelenkamp, Gravenberch, Lang, Mazraoui, Onana, Promes, Tadic, Van de Beek, Varela, Ziyech if I'm seeing correctly? Some good updates but wouldn't mind double that from the gold mine of talent that is the Ajax squad!
  • PabloEscobar
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    12 faces of Ajax but No Neres & Tagliafiaco martinez etc ... i am Sure they scanned more but those EA devs are realyy a 😂😂😂😂 why can Those devs not just put Everbody Who got scanned into the game ??? .... iT like the EA devs just pick a rondom number And than put that many into the game 😮😮😮
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gravenberch is huge. Kinda pissed about Tagliafico and Neres but an Ajax career mode definitely added to my list
  • Steven1717
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park

Hope so bro!
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited October 2019
    Can someone on PC check Felix? Grealish? Aarons? To confirm Villa, Norwich etc..
  • TeamExtreme17
    Gravenberch is huge. Kinda pissed about Tagliafico and Neres but an Ajax career mode definitely added to my list

SURELY Neres and Tagliafico will be included!!
  • cheggy
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Might be wrong, but I have found Hagi and I believe Vinicius Jr and Marcelo have had updates?