FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Quiffed
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    500 faces For Fifa 20 is good 🙃 but on the other hand 450 of those faces they probaly could release in previous FIFA’s 😅 Bundesliga are from 2 years ago The hold back la Liga faces The updated premier league faces ...

Anyone got a calculation of how many were actually done between Fifa 19 launch and Fifa 20 launch? Haha
  • pipopazzo33
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Licensing is a funny business.
    In PES, Joao Cancelo, Icardi, James Rodriguez and a few others have lost their tattoes with the recent update.
    They were all playing with Konami partner clubs and moved this summer.

I was bummed out by that too but those staramba scans are formidable. That James Rodriguez face is spectacular. They have done him justice. FIFA had him and Messi as coverstars and didnt get them right. I believe Messi was scanned in vain 5 times. I really hope EA realizes that they shouldnt give us the november update in 7 pieces because its the only good thing they can do this fifa edition. I think its unlikely though they put all the faces we expect on the 30th. They should figure out a way the updates work with existing saves otherwise people will complain forever. And of course fix that LOD bug. I still remember waiting to play with Salah s afro in WC 2018 DLC and had to look at his short hair in gameplay camera. Defeats the purpose. By the way the details on Juventus kit in PES look lit
  • pipopazzo33
    Wooow Ajax scan 😍😍😍😍😍😍🔥🔥😍😍😍🔥 finally hope the scanned the whole squad and EA devs put all those faces in game 😀👌 that scanned ziyech compare to that bad custom 😮😮😮😮😮😍😍😍😍😍

Mate Ziyech was a quality scan. The problem was they kept it too long. He changes looks often and the skin complexion resembled a week in the sun. But the textures were high quality imo
  • Wooow Ajax scan 😍😍😍😍😍😍🔥🔥😍😍😍🔥 finally hope the scanned the whole squad and EA devs put all those faces in game 😀👌 that scanned ziyech compare to that bad custom 😮😮😮😮😮😍😍😍😍😍

Mate Ziyech was a quality scan. The problem was they kept it too long. He changes looks often and the skin complexion resembled a week in the sun. But the textures were high quality imo

He was definitely custom. Low quality too imo
  • Howler19
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2019
    Quiffed wrote: »
    500 faces For Fifa 20 is good 🙃 but on the other hand 450 of those faces they probaly could release in previous FIFA’s 😅 Bundesliga are from 2 years ago The hold back la Liga faces The updated premier league faces ...

Anyone got a calculation of how many were actually done between Fifa 19 launch and Fifa 20 launch? Haha
    It's just over 500 released on FIFA 20 launch. My count says 505.

DonnySTP wrote: »
    Wooow Ajax scan 😍😍😍😍😍😍🔥🔥😍😍😍🔥 finally hope the scanned the whole squad and EA devs put all those faces in game 😀👌 that scanned ziyech compare to that bad custom 😮😮😮😮😮😍😍😍😍😍

He was definitely custom. Low quality too imo
    I don't know about low quality custom, but it's a custom like many of the 2018 World Cup DLC faces. It's great that they are actually replacing a custom for once.
  • Vincne1
    79 posts Park Captain
    Hope EA will give a custom face to Mason Greenwood. At least assign a more proper generic one. His current face doesn’t look like him at all. Not even close. It looks like Thanos
  • TeamExtreme17
    2979 posts National Call-Up
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Hope EA will give a custom face to Mason Greenwood. At least assign a more proper generic one. His current face doesn’t look like him at all. Not even close. It looks like Thanos

They've probably got a scan of him already mate, i remember McTominay/Bohui (random) being added in the last 2 November updates. So im hoping for Greenwood/Garner/Williams this November..
  • TeamExtreme17
    So are we expecting:

Ajax
    PSG
    Atletico Madrid (Felix)
    Aston Villa
    Sheffield Utd
    Norwich
    Others (Hagi)
    Legacy (Ribery)
    Suprises (Greenwood, Longstaff etc)

If so thats a good start, but as @RollsReus said this needs to be regular, players such as Bruno Fernandes will STILL be generic and partnered teams like Roma will still be untouched. Not to mentioned all the players for partnered clubs that will still be generic, think Pepe, Militao etc..

P.S. Why don't promoted La Liga and Bundesliga teams get treatment just like the PL promoted teams? Scanning needs to be an all year round thing with regular updates..

Maybe managers like Solskjær might be added? Also players who have complained like Raul Giminez?
  • Daviddt86
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can Someone van Ea confirm when we Will get the update?

Can’t play career without the new faces.
  • Do you guys think we'll get more than just the Ajax players on the 30th?
  • shrubb77
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you guys think we'll get more than just the Ajax players on the 30th?

Yes, I think we will get PSG, Atletico and the new Premier League teams, maybe a few more too, they have a lot up their sleeve and they need a good chunk of positive PR seeing as the Christmas push will start soon
  • Kvnji
    77 posts Park Captain
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

Same, haven't started Career mode yet. Was waiting for the bug fixes and 30th november update.
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree.
    Kvnji wrote: »
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

Same, haven't started Career mode yet. Was waiting for the bug fixes and 30th november update.

Mom
  • ChrisW1991
    1126 posts Professional
    shrubb77 wrote: »
    Do you guys think we'll get more than just the Ajax players on the 30th?

Yes, I think we will get PSG, Atletico and the new Premier League teams, maybe a few more too, they have a lot up their sleeve and they need a good chunk of positive PR seeing as the Christmas push will start soon

Your expectations are too high, this is the same Fifa team who year in, year out majorly disappoint everyone
  • RemyR
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park

Awful low quality custom. Happy to see him scanned!
  • ChrisW1991
    1126 posts Professional
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    We are such losers. 1 month in to the game and still waiting on basic ****. We are being treated like absolute SH*T.

We do it every year, I always feel stupid for giving in and buying Fifa due to the state they leave career mode and pro clubs but because I love football I can't help myself but I need to stop, it's the only game I get stressed at or feel angry about, EA don't care about their players, it's about time we do the same about their products tbh.. I'll probably get banned for this comment or it will be removed because they don't like talk that goes against them making money but they couldn't give a damn about us, we shouldn't put up with it.. We as the players have the real power.. They need us more than we need them yet time and time again they take our loyalty for granted!
  • Kvnji
    77 posts Park Captain
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    We are such losers. 1 month in to the game and still waiting on basic ****. We are being treated like absolute SH*T.

It's really sad actually.. we are just addicted to Football. I play other games too (Overwatch, Runescape, Battlefront II etc.) but when it is a crappy game, I wont play it. FIFA is another story.. I play FIFA since 03 (have played older ones, but 03 was my first copy for PS2) and buy it every year since FIFA 09. (PC since 13)

This year will be the first time I buy PES (only played PES 2005) too, so EA better change some things next year, or they lose one more loyal customer :(

• Daviddt86
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The scanned Racing Club. Where are those faces?

Can’t remember when. Maybe with the update?

Besides Ajax, PSV has als A partnership.
    Why didn’t they scan them to?

Idenpiendente are also a partners

The same with Roma.

Please Ea scan them aswel
  • Altair14
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    @EA_Andy

i'm sorry to say it , i am Fifa Fan but that's not good anymore.

EA's behavior I don't understand, I appreciate it more, and it has nothing to do with Pes because Pes has so many other problems that are much more annoying than Fifa's (for me), and Konami is no better than EA, simply yes compensate.
    In fact all the Haters who come here to get Pes to pass as a better product make me definitely laugh, both have play areas where they are better and play areas where they are worse.

EA unfortunately is strengthened by the sales records it makes every year so it is possible to make the famous "homework".

-Communication is almost absent,
    -everything is focused on the fut and little or nothing on the career,
    - the scan faces make very few and you have to wait 2/3 months then for an update of 10 face, moreover most of the partner teams have half team with generic face , are we joking?

I am sincerely disappointed, and I say it Clair,
    from the update on Wednesday or November:

- I expect all the partner teams to have the scan faces, then PSG, Atletico, Racing, America, Rome, Ajax, PSV, Lyon,
    - All promoted Premier League Team’s with full scan face( Sheffield, Aston Villa, Norwich)
    - which players like De Jong, Odegaard, Rodrygo, Militao, Greenwood, Wilson, Sana, Pepe, Maximin etc. have either the scan or the custom face,
    - that the testimonials have the scan face then Felix and Piatek with the scan,
    - and that there are many other players from other leagues (like Hagi) with a custom face, Osimhen Will be Good for example,
    - Ribery, LLorente with Missing face with new face

If this is not the case and there will be the usual 4/5 ridiculous faces, well, surely, on September 28th 2020 I will not buy Fifa, this thing will weigh me a lot because I like a lot Fifa but if you don't change your attitude I'll do it myself. it probably won't move anything because Fifa will always sell a lot every year.

• Vincne1
    79 posts Park Captain
    Yes. Compensate. We know FIFA can’t give all the players a real face but you can let user to have more option to edit those non real face players rather than fixed them with some ugly generic faces.
  • KleoD
    82 posts Park Captain
    Communication is the key.....

EA/Fifa has become smoke and mirrors to sell the game on liars and miss representation.

How a game can be sold with a trailer an sold without them. It’s crazy.
  • Happo
    51 posts Park Captain
    Think saint maximin and the two longstaffs will be updated??
  • Altair14
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    as i said i don't even like konami if i have to be honest, but on communication and commitment to update the faces of the players well they are definitely better.

update faces often and make many, instead EA still did not realize that it has to change scanning system.
    is it not possible to make a team to go to their country with all the equipment or get them to vancouver, but are we kidding?

slow method, expensive and that in the end does not allow to make many faces.

the konami method will also be worse from the point of view of facial expressions, but the general quality is very very good and above all they can make many and cover almost all the major leagues, so EA must change.

Speech editing, just observation, the fact that it is hardly editable to be scared is a bad thing, the fact that we can't edit the generic faces of the players from the internal editor is even more serious, and the engine must be changed.
  • pipopazzo33
    Really curious what the mood will be here on the 30th. We kinda set the expectations high
  • Futbol22
    1110 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    Whatever starheads come probably won’t go live on consoles this week, just PC. It usually takes a week for consoles based on last years DLC updates.

The Ajax site said all platforms but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s wrong..

Will be interesting to see if they have just one DLC update or two like last year. There was around 100 starheads added across the two DLC updates last year
  • Futbol22 wrote: »
    Whatever starheads come probably won’t go live on consoles this week, just PC. It usually takes a week for consoles based on last years DLC updates.

The Ajax site said all platforms but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s wrong..

Will be interesting to see if they have just one DLC update or two like last year. There was around 100 starheads added across the two DLC updates last year

Maybe they finally got rid of the "bald head bugs" and are all scans already in the game but we're just waiting on the squad update. Since we haven't gotten a squad update since Oct 16 that might explain why? Just a guess.
  • As much as I hope we get more than just the Ajax scans on the 30th, I think we'll be left feeling disappointed again with just the Ajax scans.
  • TeamExtreme17
    I wonder if PC will get them before consoles and SoFifa will update and we will know the list of players before they are added..