Do people still buy packs?

NornIron
13800 posts Has That Special Something
edited October 2019
Even though if you get lucky and pack an 84 he'll be worth a grand total of 2.4k. Or if you open enough you might get extremely lucky and pack Harry Kane 89 rated 28k. Now that'll keep you going for a while.

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    No chance. Far too easy to make coins and packs are a complete scam.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Packs? What are packs?
  • NornIron

How much are say a promo mega pack or something each?
  • NornIron
    Just found the prices.
    I got extremely lucky from squad battles and packed Courtois 18k and Arthur 2.4k two rare mega packs around £15.
    https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-packs-prices-fifa-20/
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    I opened the 8 premium gold player packs with spare change other day and packed de bruyne and ucl lenglet.
  • I got extremely lucky 88 Neur 35 k
    🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • From weekly free packs
  • RTG20
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    What the actual...

Courtois so cheap that has gotta be a good investment shout?
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    RTG20 wrote: »
    What the actual...

Most keepers are donkeys this year so just not worth it. He’s been cheap since release.
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    NornIron wrote: »

How much are say a promo mega pack or something each?

I think (PS4) 1000 points is the cost of a rare player pack, which were the promo a day or two ago. That’s about £7-8 I think.
  • RadioShaq
    16051 posts Moderator
    Probably not as much as past years. With so many wanting sbcs and higher prices I wouldn’t be surprised if ea doesn’t do something to make people want to buy more points. I am just going to enjoy cheaper prices while it lasts though.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Probably not as much as past years. With so many wanting sbcs and higher prices I wouldn’t be surprised if ea doesn’t do something to make people want to buy more points. I am just going to enjoy cheaper prices while it lasts though.

Hopefully sooner rather than later so I can cash in on my investments and get Base Best.
  • JED_JD
    1696 posts Fans' Favourite
    RTG20 wrote: »
    What the actual...

Nothing to invest for though really
  • Torn4do
    1069 posts Professional
    Not bought one pack, didn’t even buy the edition where you get weekly packs free either.

I have packed nothing decent really, I did get Doherty IF and Alli but that is it!

All I ever get from packs is rubbish so can’t bring myself to buy any this year!!
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Not bought any packs this year (usually do) player prices are just to low for them to be worth buying. If player prices raise to a good level I’d happily put my hand in my pocket.