Think that’s me done for this year

KurtisLFC96
30 posts Park Captain
Earliest I’ve ever gave up on FIFA. I bought it digitally as well but I’ll take the 50 quid loss I’m not bothered. I went from 10-2 to 13-17 in weekend league. It’s literally the same **** every week. I know I’m a bad player and I can accept that, but I can’t accept bad delay and unresponsive gameplay. It’s unfair and just sucks the fun out of everything. You know two minutes into every game knowing how it’s gonna go cause your players can’t move an pass properly and your opponent is moving like prime Maradona. With COD coming out I think I’ll switch to that, at least the bullets will fire when I tell it to.

Comments

• FlyingOkapis
    1195 posts Professional
    I get what your saying regarding the start of each game, you can pretty much tell how the game is going to play out.

I got my usual gold 3 with possible 2 and I'm wondering why I bother, I have the team I want but the gameplay is awful.

I also went digital, think that and because I spent a few quid early on on points is why I keep playing.

I usually quit in November
  • DannySTFC
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Typical Scousers bottling it before the seasons over 😊
  • Fab
    18300 posts World Class
    is it kurt is lfc or kurtis lfc?
  • 😂😂😂scousers
  • Rich
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    see you in 2 weeks

• KurtisLFC96
    30 posts Park Captain
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Six times 😉
  • d3b4s1s
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is FUT champs the only way to enjoy this game, and you have to drop the game just coz of that? I hardly play FUT champs, just play rivals and squad battles, do SBCs, try out different kind of squads. Also enjoying the new fun modes lately.

If you accept you're not a great player, like i do, it's easy to have some fun playing other modes without needing to feel or be too competitive
  • v4vendetta1978
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite
    Likewise iv spunked all my coins on packs played my first wl this week and it’s joke I’m out , asking us to play this game online to find out who is the better player is like throwing two fish into wet concrete to find the better swimmer
  • SomeNextGuy
    3193 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 26
    Ooooer I lost some games, I'm quitting.

Why does everyone think that they're great at Fifa, and it can't possibly be their fault that they don't win every time?

Bye.

Inb4 omg you must work for EA or something.
  • RageRambler
    922 posts Professional
    Likewise iv spunked all my coins on packs played my first wl this week and it’s joke I’m out , asking us to play this game online to find out who is the better player is like throwing two fish into wet concrete to find the better swimmer

Truth!!! Haha love the analogy!! Me and
    my opponents literally started holding L2 and R2 so we wouldn't slip and hydroplane on the imaginary ice on the grass....
  • Knowlesdinho
    11416 posts Has That Special Something

Why does everyone think that they're great at Fifa, and it can't possibly be their fault that they don't win every time?

Bye.

You do, we ate lunch together in the canteen earlier, you had prawn and avocado on rye and I had egg mayo, remember?
  • KurtisLFC96
    30 posts Park Captain

Bye.

I literally said in the opening post I’m not a good player you little fanny.
  • Pooter
    3332 posts National Call-Up
    see you in 2 weeks

Usually a week, but each to their own
  • DANNY_M
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Six times 😉

Six times 😉

Yes lad **** these haha
  • ICUP
    4226 posts National Call-Up

Bye.

Lost 3 games this WL (2 going to pens) due to player switching being stupid. Only in FIFA 20 will the AI select a player that is nowhere near the ball or just not switch at all

Had games where buttons are not registering. Too many games even in rivals where shots don't register and same with passes.

I'm bang average but it's these little things which are a pain and contribute to the loss.
  • kayron16
    2499 posts Fans' Favourite
    ICUP wrote: »

Bye.

Lost 3 games this WL (2 going to pens) due to player switching being stupid. Only in FIFA 20 will the AI select a player that is nowhere near the ball or just not switch at all

Had games where buttons are not registering. Too many games even in rivals where shots don't register and same with passes.

I'm bang average but it's these little things which are a pain and contribute to the loss.

Switching is broken. Half the time it doesn’t even switch to the player that has the 2nd defender icon over it. And let’s not even get into right stick switching
  • Wi1son73
    2323 posts Fans' Favourite

Bye.

If you read it properly like I did, you would see why he’s had enough. See I can relate to this post, because I experience the same slug fest delayed nonsense!

You maybe not experience the same RIGHT NOW, but we all catch the EA cold..!!
    So I’ll keep your smutty reply to yourself!! 👍🏻