Comments

• Dlima0284
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a good feeling this will be a good November update
  • BlackMortem868
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Marco1993 wrote: »
    I Think that we Will have about 70 new faces with this update.

Aston villa - 12
    Sheffield united - 12
    Norwich -12
    Psg -12
    Atletico - 10
    Ajax - 12

No chance of that with PSG or Atlético they only scanned 6 with Atlético Villa Norwich Sheff U will have more I d say

Wym no chance????

So less than 12 for PSG?

I think PSG will he kept for fifa 21 maybe a full league french deal if they are out they don’t have 12 with no face in squad at all

Hope not. Disgrace if they do when they posted it under #Fifa20

Can’t wait for Julian Draxler update. Looks last-gen.

Exactly, I can't see them advertising it publicly to be for fifa 20 especially with the players doing the volta gestures just for it to then be omitted....would be wasted effort on EA's part.
  • If the PSG scans are not in the update then it confirms that ea are either lazy or have some other reason for not adding faces that they clearly have on file. If it's the latter then why not communicate the reason? If it's rights related then at least we know and can stop speculating.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    So far, much more impressed with the PES than what I thought I would be.
  • Howler19 wrote: »
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Anyone know where this screenshot doing the rounds on social media is from? It makes sense since they clearly have scanned the Romanian national team at some point, but I don't understand the source of it.

I remember someone during the summer saying Hagi had been scanned.

Yeah.. We've had tons of Romanians pop up like this seemingly out of nowhere the last two years so there's no doubt that a bunch of them have been scanned, most likely at EA's quarters in Romania. No trouble believing Hagi was scanned because of that. I'm just wondering where the guy got the screenshot of it.

Marin
    Stanciu
    Puscas
    Mitrita
    Tosca
    Tucudean
    and now Hagi

If they indeed scanned these players at their HQ in Bucharest, I don't see why they didn't scan the rest of the national team's squad or several key players from the Bucharest clubs now that they're licensed in FIFA 20. It's this laziness or lack of initiative from EA Sports that's so damn annoying.
  • CR1986
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Hopefully they will update players likeVinicius and Van Dijk as Vinicius has a poor customized face whereas Can Dijk’s Scan looks totally outdated, different hair style and much you get face from his early years at Southampton.

Did anyone notice that John Stones and Aguero have weird faces whenever they open the mouth, scream, smile or whatever in the game, their face change completely and start to look as if they’re very old
  • jiajia3
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I need Sevilla I need Sevilla. I need Sevilla
    The most important thing to me
  • LordByron
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    I have a good feeling this will be a good November update
    Massive update;)
  • FifaAFC
    65 posts Park Captain
    Someona said a few months ago that Ianis Hagi will get an custom face. He did heared it on an Romanian radio station, it was on this forum. So here is the proof I think
  • RevJuelz wrote: »
    Feel Like EA is stepping up there scans!!! Loads more to come.... is what am hearing.

Where ya hearing this

From Sources and for me it’s obviously EA trying to do there own DLC

• fekir_in_debuchy
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Anyone know where this screenshot doing the rounds on social media is from? It makes sense since they clearly have scanned the Romanian national team at some point, but I don't understand the source of it.

theocelreal is the Instagram account of a Romanian FIFA youtuber (Theo), i guess EA leaked him the player or something
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    As long as frenkie dj, manolas, bruno fernandes, ndombele, pepe, militao, mendy, skriniar etc are out there looking like abominations they can seriously F off. No need to get hyped for effing Sheffield scans or whatever. Sure ajax is a super addition but its nearly not enough..

Everyone hold your horses and prepare to be dissapointed beyond belief. When will we learn? They **** on us

I really don't know how EA can ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this Ajax thing up, I just know that they will
  • OptimusFawkes
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    As long as frenkie dj, manolas, bruno fernandes, ndombele, pepe, militao, mendy, skriniar etc are out there looking like abominations they can seriously F off. No need to get hyped for effing Sheffield scans or whatever. Sure ajax is a super addition but its nearly not enough..

Everyone hold your horses and prepare to be dissapointed beyond belief. When will we learn? They **** on us

Yeah, they gotta first fix the best players. Obviously I’m not complaining as all starheads are welcome, but there’s like 3-5 (I forgot) in the top 100 that are generic. That’s highly unacceptable.

I think those 8 that were mentioned is the top on everyone’s list. Add Allan, Arthur, Romagnoli, and Akanji to that list.

Unless all those guys are scanned/customized, it’ll be an unfinished game for me.

How can EA call themselves serious if their best assets in the game are inauthentic?
  • Kenneth8500
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still hope for Mason Greenwood to get real faces and not the random one he had right now.
  • henryclay1844
    1007 posts Professional
    They haven't even added in Joao Felix yet! How can you be exited before they actually produce something a little more tangible and substantial?
  • KleoD
    82 posts Park Captain
    They haven't even added in Joao Felix yet! How can you be exited before they actually produce something a little more tangible and substantial?

I’m just as excited as everyone else but please please remember as Henry as mentioned Joao Felix still ISN’t in the game! Even though fifa 20 was trailer with him in the game.
  • Jack93
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Do we have news about Ribery?
  • TeamExtreme17
    3225 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    So are we expecting:

Ajax
    PSG
    Atletico Madrid (Felix)
    Aston Villa
    Sheffield Utd
    Norwich
    Others (Hagi)
    Legacy (Ribery)
    Suprises (Greenwood, Longstaff etc)

If so thats a good start, but as @RollsReus said this needs to be regular, players such as Bruno Fernandes will STILL be generic and partnered teams like Roma will still be untouched. Not to mentioned all the players for partnered clubs that will still be generic, think Pepe, Militao etc..

P.S. Why don't promoted La Liga and Bundesliga teams get treatment just like the PL promoted teams? Scanning needs to be an all year round thing with regular updates..
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    So no Felix update on Friday? Lmao
    November update it is then :blush:
  • shrubb77
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm sure Felix and Ribery and the other missing legacy faces will be added along with the 30th October face fest! I'm looking forward to it
  • wetcase
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    http://games.technicolor.com/portfolio/fifa-20
    FIFA 20 is the latest iteration from the largest sports video game franchise on the planet. Bringing The World’s Game to new levels of life requires incredible attention to detail, and Technicolor Animation & Games has been upping the ante on character and environment photo-realism for the past 14 years of the franchise – the longest-running engagement for the team. For FIFA 20, they created approximately 500 player-likeness heads, an all-time high – capturing the essence of each player down to their individual hairstyles and the most complex of tattoos. This required a combination of skills whether creating content from scratch or maximizing game engine integration. The team also worked on the creation of uniforms – including artwork – as well as stadium, story-mode assets, soccer shoes and balls; with the creation of final in-game assets bringing state-of-the-art graphical improvements in stunning HD – and a completely reimagined, modern gaming experience for some of the world’s most avid fans.
  • saturator
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I tkink it's for FIFA 21on PS5/Xbox Scarlett. Or EA have a lot of scans not inclued in this game!
  • Howler19
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    saturator wrote: »
    I tkink it's for FIFA 21on PS5/Xbox Scarlett. Or EA have a lot of scans not inclued in this game!

What do you mean? They have added more than 500 faces to FIFA 20 so it's an accurate statement. It's a step in the right the direction but still room for improvement. The Ajax scan is the change of pace that gives me hope that someone is starting to get it. Let's hope that's the start of a new strategy.
  • PabloEscobar
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    500 faces For Fifa 20 is good 🙃 but on the other hand 450 of those faces they probaly could release in previous FIFA’s 😅 Bundesliga are from 2 years ago The hold back la Liga faces The updated premier league faces ...
  • OptimusFawkes
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I might’ve missed it, but does anyone know what October 30 means?

Yeah that’s what the Ajax account said, but is that day basically the November update?
  • ChrisW1991
    1215 posts Professional
    I might’ve missed it, but does anyone know what October 30 means?

Yeah that’s what the Ajax account said, but is that day basically the November update?

Nobody knows mate, not heard anything from the Fifa devs since they promoted the last pitch notes