FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Ajaxamsterdam
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finally
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    4 players and everyone is buzzing? Can someone explain why?

Fair play if it comes out that there’s 10/11 scans, I’ll hold my hands up but only 4 and people getting excited? Strange.

Only an opinion

At the Ajax's website they say the whole squad is scanned. We can expect 12-14 new faces for Ajax next week

Yeah it depends how you want to interpret "Ajax en EA sports introduce the official headscans of the Ajax squad in the game FIfa 20.

"The Ajax squad" says enough right? 14 new/updated faces will be added.
  • BlackMortem868
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They question is not if they scanned more than those 4 ... Because they did .... but How many of them Will EA DEVS put into the game .... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

E x a c t l y
  • Daviddt86
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vadimus17 wrote: »
    Fabriciuz wrote: »
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Despite all the **** I have given and will continue to give EA, this is probably the single best thing they could have done. If there was one club in the entire world to go scan at this point it was Ajax. So kudos for that EA, great job on this one. This is exactly the type of thing you should keep on doing now.

Wait with the praises, knowing EA it's just those 4 players in the pic lol

Absolutely correct, expect the least amount of scans and you won’t be disappointed much.

I think at least 11 players Will be scanned.
    Is Ziyech a new face his old?
  • KentEagle
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just thinking, hasn't Kluivert been added to Roma this year ?

Means they must have already had these from a while back.

Assuming De Ligt was a part of that also and was released in the previous game.

I hope there are more than the 4 faces shown, especially when two of them already had scans !
  • Renatos
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ajax website in the end mentioned " now you can play with Harkin zy, pronse or van de beek, let's hope are not only these 4 players
  • Kvnji
    77 posts Park Captain
    KentEagle wrote: »
    Just thinking, hasn't Kluivert been added to Roma this year ?

Means they must have already had these from a while back.

Assuming De Ligt was a part of that also and was released in the previous game.

I hope there are more than the 4 faces shown, especially when two of them already had scans !

Kluivert en De Ligt are both customes. Both players never had a scan.
  • tiago_moura98
    82 posts Park Captain
    We can dream with Lyon, OM, Roma, Porto and Benfica... But it will be only a dream.
  • FlyingDutchman
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2019
    Finally

Fair play if it comes out that there’s 10/11 scans, I’ll hold my hands up but only 4 and people getting excited? Strange.

Only an opinion

At the Ajax's website they say the whole squad is scanned. We can expect 12-14 new faces for Ajax next week

Yeah it depends how you want to interpret "Ajax en EA sports introduce the official headscans of the Ajax squad in the game FIfa 20.

I mean that's optimistic knowing Fifa. I think you can hope Onana, Tagliafico, Neres are included on Oct 30 but I wouldn't hold hopes. I'm sure they are scanned, just don't think they'll be there in a week. Saying "You can play with Van de Beek, Blind, Promes en Ziyech" is too specific. Otherwise they would have included "and others."
  • Great news of the Ajax scanning. You would think they would do PSV with it directly, now they were in the country.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Licensing is a funny business.
    In PES, Joao Cancelo, Icardi, James Rodriguez and a few others have lost their tattoes with the recent update.
    They were all playing with Konami partner clubs and moved this summer.
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finally

Only an opinion

I mean that's optimistic knowing Fifa. I think you can hope Onana, Tagliafico, Neres are included on Oct 30 but I wouldn't hold hopes. I'm sure they are scanned, just don't think they'll be there in a week. Saying "You can play with Van de Beek, Blind, Promes en Ziyech" is too specific. Otherwise they would have included "and others."

They were scanned in August this year. Compared with teams like Aston Villa and Norwich, we can expect at least 10 faces.
  • Finally

Only an opinion

They were scanned in August this year. Compared with teams like Aston Villa and Norwich, we can expect at least 10 faces.

lol ok
  • Marco1993
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I Think that we Will have about 70 new faces with this update.

Aston villa - 12
    Sheffield united - 12
    Norwich -12
    Psg -12
    Atletico - 10
    Ajax - 12
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Marco1993 wrote: »

Aston villa - 12
    Sheffield united - 12
    Norwich -12
    Psg -12
    Atletico - 10
    Ajax - 12

Keep your expectations down, EA usually do the least amount of work possible, so probs lots of these scans won't be in until 21
  • Daviddt86
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Aston villa - 12
    Sheffield united - 12
    Norwich -12
    Psg -12
    Atletico - 10
    Ajax - 12

Keep your expectations down, EA usually do the least amount of work possible, so probs lots of these scans won't be in until 21

Atletico 10? Didn’t they only scan new transfers?
  • tommy_p_5
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

Aston villa - 12
    Sheffield united - 12
    Norwich -12
    Psg -12
    Atletico - 10
    Ajax - 12

Atletico 10? Didn’t they only scan new transfers?

It appears only 6 players went to get scanned whilst in USA, one of those was Felix who we've already seen, another was Trippier who has been updated this year anyway.

So, unless they were re-scanned in Spain during last season (or they've held any back from previous years) I wouldn't expect too much.
  • mickjacobjr
    1276 posts Professional

Aston villa - 12
    Sheffield united - 12
    Norwich -12
    Psg -12
    Atletico - 10
    Ajax - 12

No chance of that with PSG or Atlético they only scanned 6 with Atlético Villa Norwich Sheff U will have more I d say
  • Steffolovitch
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you think Dolberg is scanned? He left for Nice rather late in the window, as far as I recall...
  • BlackMortem868
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Aston villa - 12
    Sheffield united - 12
    Norwich -12
    Psg -12
    Atletico - 10
    Ajax - 12

No chance of that with PSG or Atlético they only scanned 6 with Atlético Villa Norwich Sheff U will have more I d say

Wym no chance????

So less than 12 for PSG?
  • Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What do you guys think of Lyon scans :(??
  • mickjacobjr
    1276 posts Professional

Aston villa - 12
    Sheffield united - 12
    Norwich -12
    Psg -12
    Atletico - 10
    Ajax - 12

Wym no chance????

So less than 12 for PSG?

I think PSG will he kept for fifa 21 maybe a full league french deal if they are out they don’t have 12 with no face in squad at all
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel this is them trying to appease us, seeing as how bad career mode was and how disgruntled everyone is atm, otherwise I reckon these faces were going to be held back till 21, this is a random update tbh
  • Futbol22
    1264 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    It says Ajax and other 5. So I guess it’s PSG, Atelico and the 3 promoted teams

Can you post the link where it says “5 other teams”?
  • Futbol22
    1264 posts Professional
    edited October 2019

Aston villa - 12
    Sheffield united - 12
    Norwich -12
    Psg -12
    Atletico - 10
    Ajax - 12

Wym no chance????

So less than 12 for PSG?

I think PSG will he kept for fifa 21 maybe a full league french deal if they are out they don’t have 12 with no face in squad at all

Hope not. Disgrace if they do when they posted it under #Fifa20

Can’t wait for Julian Draxler update. Looks last-gen.
  • Rusty2times
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about the South American scans and liga mx like club America? I think they where scanned at least two teams from Argentina and club America, besides the Madrid and psg and the promoted prem. And Roma also a partner no?
  • Anyone know where this screenshot doing the rounds on social media is from? It makes sense since they clearly have scanned the Romanian national team at some point, but I don't understand the source of it.

• tommy_p_5
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone know where this screenshot doing the rounds on social media is from? It makes sense since they clearly have scanned the Romanian national team at some point, but I don't understand the source of it.

I remember someone during the summer saying Hagi had been scanned.
  • Feel Like EA is stepping up there scans!!! Loads more to come.... is what am hearing.
  • tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Anyone know where this screenshot doing the rounds on social media is from? It makes sense since they clearly have scanned the Romanian national team at some point, but I don't understand the source of it.

I remember someone during the summer saying Hagi had been scanned.

Yeah.. We've had tons of Romanians pop up like this seemingly out of nowhere the last two years so there's no doubt that a bunch of them have been scanned, most likely at EA's quarters in Romania. No trouble believing Hagi was scanned because of that. I'm just wondering where the guy got the screenshot of it.

Marin
    Stanciu
    Puscas
    Mitrita
    Tosca
    Tucudean
    and now Hagi
  • mickjacobjr
    1276 posts Professional
    RevJuelz wrote: »
    Feel Like EA is stepping up there scans!!! Loads more to come.... is what am hearing.

Where ya hearing this