why did scream Bernard crash?

BC_United
1289 posts Play-Off Hero
Currently in D7 and haven't been playing much DR other than doing the objectives so finally got 2000 points to qualify for my 1st WL... decided to buy my team last night and picked up scream Bernard at 190k thinking that's a good price as he's been above 200k since release

saw him dropped to 180k at 6pm UK and now he's at 170k.... guess i bought to early but today prices would rise due to everyone buying back their team for the WL....

what's causing him to drop over 10%? yes there are a few sbcs giving out packs and there are promo packs but haven't we been getting that for the past few days? also how come the other scream cards haven't dropped as much for the past day?

could it be coz Griezmann got a LW card?
how likely would scream Bernard's price go back up when he's out of packs tomorrow?

Comments

• Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol more scream cards soon and rewards tomorrow. Reasonable he would drop especially since he is still in packs
  • Moe_86
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lost 120k coin on Muller, so it’s fine bro
  • JuliantbX
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    I lost 140 on 6 alli’s, didn’t see it coming either.

It’ll rebound, but might drop more at first because of rewards
  • Cbn
    1821 posts Play-Off Hero
    70 something composure, short. Nothing special.
  • Mmandras
    5722 posts Big Money Move
    Everybody's crashing atm why would Bernard be exception.
  • aladdin
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah everything is cheap as chips atm. it’s crazy
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    If he’s in your team atm I wouldn’t worry just enjoy him. If you tried trading with him it just seems everything is dying atm
  • AULERT
    1232 posts Professional
    He will likely crash more again tomorrow when other scream cards come out. You know how it is with new cards coming on the market, people will immediately sell expensive players (i.e. Scream Bernard) to fund these new cards.

Likely to rise when out of packs though! I don’t know how he actually performs, as haven’t used him, but if he’s actually good in game then plenty of positive reviews will help increase his price. He does have that link to R. Carlos too, of whom many people will be picking up over the next few months!
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    I have lost over 40K on him but he plays quality at the moment and better yet he can last a full 120mins if needed.

Just keep and enjoy is my motto at the moment cos the market is as flat as a pancake ATM.
  • AJS-17
    1305 posts Professional
    Fatmanc wrote: »
    I have lost over 40K on him but he plays quality at the moment and better yet he can last a full 120mins if needed.

Just keep and enjoy is my motto at the moment cos the market is as flat as a pancake ATM.

Yeah his stamina is fantastic! I absolutely hate when players are knackered with 20 mins to go, never mind extra time, he was good for me but not good enough to build a team around, he was more a best option for what would fit in my team
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Had Bernard for a little while, was nice on the ball with his agility but his output was awful. Missed many tap ins and didn't really provide anything in terms of assists.

I don't get the 99 stamina hype. Had him and Okocha in the same team and didn't notice much difference between them.
  • Peewee916
    1232 posts Play-Off Hero
    They’re gonna rerelease both teams on the 31st knowing EA
  • Moy
    1019 posts Professional
    Packed him earlier and managed to shift him for 212k
  • BC_United
    1289 posts Play-Off Hero
    he's 240k now so all good :)