Incredible button delay on rivals and WL!!! Dont buy this game!!!

Comments

• Phodri
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Even menus have delay now for me.
    Its a damn shame..
  • Enzfut
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As i only play Fifa i am intrigued to know if other games play with lag and button delay online?

How about other EA titles such as Madden etc?

Is this a EA problem or EA/FIfa problem?

How does PES play online?
  • MHoney1234
    8371 posts League Winner
    Button delay been getting worse since Fifa 17.
  • Phodri
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Enzfut wrote: »
    As i only play Fifa i am intrigued to know if other games play with lag and button delay online?

I played Apex Legends (also EA), my son still plays it, we have atleast 60% packet loss on every server. Guessing their fifa servers are exactly the same ****...
  • Onculcan
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Phodri wrote: »

I played Apex Legends (also EA), my son still plays it, we have atleast 60% packet loss on every server. Guessing their fifa servers are exactly the same ****...

So I think this situation is present for EA servers because Apex is a ES title too.
  • Dramacydal
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Madden is p2p. Played it on pc this year for 4 weeks between Fifa 19 and 20 release. When you play vs americans you get delay cause of the high ping being the huge gap between countries. Ofcourse if you are the host its fine but the player in the other country has a problem.
  • Onculcan
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Up
  • Recoba
    4149 posts National Call-Up
    Getting worse everyday.
  • Noviembre17
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Way worse than fifa 19.

I cant believe we still have this **** in 2020.
  • Warlock1
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    UP! FIX SERVERS!
  • warrent80
    422 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last game i was 4-1 up at HT, game started lagging and he started scoring. I played more conservativly to try and engate the lag but it was one way and he won 5-4. I have conceded 3 times in the 90+ minutes today and the refusal to tackle of my cb after pressing the button is clearly influencing game results.
  • Springveldt
    4756 posts National Call-Up
    leon1309 wrote: »
    I see i made correct decision.

Now just to stop lurking here...
    Same, I miss my football though.

Game must be bad, there are people trying to flog it for £30 on Facebook marketplace already.
  • If you want EA to listen to you then STOP PLAYING FIFA!!! When the SALES goes down the ears are OPEN!
  • Recoba
    Just a joke.
  • aziz_221
    66 posts Park Captain
    SuperRob wrote: »
    I know a lot of us think its a server issue that causes the delay but has anyone had success in getting rid of delay. Do we know what conditions cause good gameplay and what causes delayed gameplay. If we can start to look at these things then maybe we can start to improve our responsiveness

It is not delay it is somthing like 45,90 mins and kick off goals
  • TitanX
    392 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone found a solution to maybe Connect to a different server? Its so sluggish
  • Recoba
    Try wir less.
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cant even play. Press tackle with a centre back and they just stand there while attacker runs past. Hold in pass for about 2 seconds to hit it to other side of the pitch and it’ll pass it 3 yards away. So broke.
  • Recoba
    Unplayable
  • Wi1son73
    2322 posts Fans' Favourite
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Cant even play. Press tackle with a centre back and they just stand there while attacker runs past. Hold in pass for about 2 seconds to hit it to other side of the pitch and it’ll pass it 3 yards away. So broke.

Aye what Is that? I watched a replay of someone scoring against me, I was jockeying with my CB, I pressed tackle, nothing... next CB nothing..
    Bang goal
  • Recoba
    Up
  • Warlock1
    UP! FIX SERVERS!
  • Foxsake
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    SStubbs88 wrote: »

This is how I feel
    So turned it off
    Gaming should be fun
    This is not
  • BeardedBerk
    1613 posts Play-Off Hero
    manage to find the 63 page thread from fifa 17.... not 1 reply from anyone EA related.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/198656/fifa-17-gameplay-game-physics-issues-discussion/p1
  • Cbn
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    I didnt pay to play NHL on Green ice ffs
  • Warlock1
    UP! FIX SERVERS!
  • Jordje58
    2557 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cbn wrote: »
    I didnt pay to play NHL on Green ice ffs

perfect comment
  • Dunkirk
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    😐
  • Aqeel87
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fix your **** servers.
  • mway
    1382 posts Professional
    edited October 24
    We have to ask ourselves if the delay is something that EA would like to fix or if it´s part of the game itself. I was playing a perfect first half. Suddenly at the beginning of the second half, my players were slow, unresponsive and out of my control. I´ve asked the other player later and he told me that he experienced the same during the first half.