Most annoying style of playing, you hate to face off?

Rolandinho
617 posts An Exciting Prospect
Title

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pace abuse is pretty annoying, easy to counter though
  • TheKillers246
    1189 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    AI defenders
  • Moe_86
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Rolandinho Anyone with a badge from the Mexican league - Watches every cut scene and reply if they are winning or losing

My life in fifa .
  • Chewbaccary
    1381 posts Play-Off Hero
    1. People who don't defend and just run away from the ball to let the AI do all the work.

2. People who just sit on the ball on offense and never attack/take a chance. Extremely boring to play against.

I like a fast-paced, attacking game.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    High press, constant pressure. Most annoying, frustrating tactics to play against, a real team would never be able to press as much as they do in Fifa.
  • El_Nino
    5718 posts Big Money Move
    People who keep possession, nothing more boring than watching someone pass it around for the majority of the game.
  • RadioShaq
    16051 posts Moderator
    Like others said possession wake me up when it’s over.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6217 posts Big Money Move
    Drag back and crab walk spamming. Why can’t people just play the game and pass the call around? It always has to be stupid skill moves.
  • SuperJames9005
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    Possession bs until they drag back in your box. Disgusting.
  • exoww
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Drag back around the 18 or inside the box. It's either they drag back 2-3 times in a row until they get open shot or you foul them and they get a PK. But I've been encountering it so much I've gotten better at defending it....

To really answer your question, anyone who watches replays of goals, offsides, fouls etc..scum
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chicken head running & skill abusers
  • LocalHero
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2019
    Only recently this weekend lobbed through balls which cause my defenders to have a meltdown and just run away.
    Even if it’s a poor through ball the striker will catch the volley inch perfect from a crazy angle and finish.
    Happened in 4 games at the weekend which can’t be a coincidence.

Or sprint down the line smash a low pass to an attacking midfielder which my team seem to let have a free run
  • Enzfut
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Safk001 wrote: »
    The one where they press a button and something happens. How I envy those guys.

I second this!

• Halfhand2
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ice staking jockeying, looks so realistic EA.
  • steverich1988
    692 posts Professional
    I hate when the opposition decide to do skill moves in there own half 10 metres away from any of your players so pointless
  • CaptainDan-
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Possession hogs who do nothing with it. So boring.
  • Thunder001
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Drag back and crab walk spamming. Why can’t people just play the game and pass the call around? It always has to be stupid skill moves.

This.

• L1vingl1fe
    4083 posts National Call-Up

This
  • mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    People who driven pass to strikers and somehow will get through at some point
  • David_75
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

This

See. I do this to people playing 4231 drop back and only intend on defending. They eventually get annoyed and try to full on attack and then you can pass through with ease.

My pet peeve, cut scenes and skill moves when no one is around.

• Rolandinho
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Rolandinho Anyone with a badge from the Mexican league - Watches every cut scene and reply if they are winning or losing

🤣
  • princeapalia
    1080 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    Those kids that just spam through balls every time they win back possession. They don’t even try to aim or wait, the just hit and hope every time, ending the game with 35% possession and 60% pass accuracy. So so many players I come up against are like this.

The worst part is it’s so easy to defend but thanks to the BS variance and randomness in this game, there will always be that one time if they spam it enough, where you defend it perfectly but it just bounces off your defender and leaves them a 1v1.
  • rick72
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Possession for sure, nothing worse than a guy switching play between his left and right back over and over again yawnnn
  • Colt_seevers
    1412 posts Professional
    Lots of guys saying possession. I tend to keep the ball and pass it back and forth around my opponents box. Can’t see anything wrong with this when the other guy has 9 or 10 men parked around it
  • Lukew1985
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    People who pause the start and bring on 3 World class players when I'm trying to stupid objectives...
  • Nobber93
    1882 posts Fans' Favourite
    Those who fly the whole team on team press and constant pressure. The AI attackers don’t move to open space makes it hard to play your way out
  • princeapalia
    1080 posts Professional
    Lots of guys saying possession. I tend to keep the ball and pass it back and forth around my opponents box. Can’t see anything wrong with this when the other guy has 9 or 10 men parked around it

Exactly this. It’s one thing to pass around in your own half, but I get tons of hate messages for keeping possession literally on the edge on my opponent’s box.

Like maybe if you’re weren’t playing like such a boring drop back 1 depth coward, then maybe I wouldn’t have to keep the ball for extended periods of time trying to break down your stupid 10 man bus.

Of course I’m going to end the game with 70% possession when every time you get the ball you just glue down sprint with your 1 striker, and I tackle it back in 2 seconds...

• BettySwollocks
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s not even the drop back players. It’s the players that have full backs and cdms on stay back with low depth that are happy to score 1 goal and defend it. Max 5 shots a game.

I don’t know why they bother to continue living if their lives are that boring.