FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL YOU SORT OUT SELF RELEGATION!!!!

Phoenixtone
131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Rivals is 100% absolutely unenjoyable right now for anyone who is actually division 5 quality or below! From 1100 pts to 720 in two days due to not facing a single person of division 5 quality. EA it is annoying so many casual players out there. Put something in to stop it before you lose one of your biggest markets for your points. Those who have jobs and can't spend all day every day amassing coins from playing. I am telling you that from reading the community posts and twitter that people are fed up. Division rivals was added to match people against other people of their quality yet for two years now it has been abused by the try hard brigade.

Personally after this season is done if it hasn't been addressed my game usage is going to drop to 1 night from 3 or 4 nights just to keep my hat in for those mighty rewards. And I won't be alone. Cannot stomach this rubbish anymore. Its pathetic.

And before the git gud brigade comment if you were that gud you wouldn't need to relegate yourself to do objectives.

Rant over.

Comments

• MeeseeksandDestroy
    187 posts Sunday League Hero
    ironawin1 wrote: »
    Maybe they are division 5 quality? And you are division 9 or 10 quality? Git gud kid

Honestly, GFYS
  • Draft is unplayeble aswell. Fulled with wannabe proplayers. There is no relaxmode anymore, tryhards are everywhere now ....
  • Mrhey31
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maybe they are division 5 quality? And you are division 9 or 10 quality? Git gud kid

Hmmm.. you have been around on these forums for more years to be called a kid. So atleast grow up and don’t call other people kid, or use the 2017 term ‘Git gud’.
    Grow up.!
  • I'm a casual player too and really pixxed, i ll play online seasons only from now on, FUT became far too competitive for me
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    I don’t believe for a second you didn’t play a single player of division 5 quality in all them games. Without sounding as harsh as that comment above maybe you just aren’t division 5 quality anymore. All the hype from icon objectives died down now so not as many people relegating so although you’ll come across the odd game of someone who’s clearly above division 5 quality you won’t be matching with someone like that every single game.
    It honestly just sounds like your looking for an excuse for a bad run of form.
  • Bapinho
    1420 posts Professional
    i dont understand what the problem is; all the div 5 players can go enjoy themselves in div 8-9. Everybody goes down a few div's so whats the problem?
  • kraid
    2897 posts Fans' Favourite
    PegLeg wrote: »

Didn't take long for a self relegating try hard to show up
    What if people are genuinely being relegated trying to do the objectives?
  • Seanregal
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bapinho wrote: »
    i dont understand what the problem is; all the div 5 players can go enjoy themselves in div 8-9. Everybody goes down a few div's so whats the problem?
    Where do the 8 and 9 peeps go?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12179 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm yet to come across anyone in div 5 that I feel shouldn't be there. I'm 1 win away from 4 now as I hadn't been playing the game until 2 days ago but it's been smooth and responsive for a change.

I think people are making a bigger deal out of this and feeling people must have relegated down when they lose games when in reality it's probably just better players than them in div 5.
  • Bambobär
    449 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 22
    Seanregal wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Where do the 8 and 9 peeps go?

PES 20 😅
  • Flymi
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I must just be getting lucky on matchmaking? I was 1100 skill points before icon objectives, now I'm still at 1150. Not loosing more than I was.
  • Knowlesdinho
    11457 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm yet to come across anyone in div 5 that I feel shouldn't be there. I'm 1 win away from 4 now as I hadn't been playing the game until 2 days ago but it's been smooth and responsive for a change.

I think people are making a bigger deal out of this and feeling people must have relegated down when they lose games when in reality it's probably just better players than them in div 5.

😂
  • Flymi
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect

😂

Same here tbh. Probably does a small proportion of div 5 is relegated players. Most will have gone back up by now.

What I don't agree with you on is the game feels smooth, been awful tonight.
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How come if they quit before kick off you get nothing, but contracts are taken off your players?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Flymi wrote: »

😂

Same here tbh. Probably does a small proportion of div 5 is relegated players. Most will have gone back up by now.

What I don't agree with you on is the game feels smooth, been awful tonight.

It's actually been great for me from Sunday. I didn't even bother registering for the WL that's just past as gameplay had been that bad but this has been a breath of fresh air and I've been enjoying this game alot the last few days. No doubt it will be back to normal soon enough though.
  • MoeilijkeMan
    1086 posts Professional
    kraid wrote: »

Exactly this. I am a div 4/5 player and just dropped from 1300 to 950 points trying to score/assist with really bad players for the sake of completing a challenge, which I just now managed to do. I might smash some lads on my way back up. Don’t always assume people are willingly relegating themselves. Some of these challenges are just pretty tough, especially because you tend to force feed the player you need to do the objective with and get very very predictable.
  • WLB_SENA
    78 posts Park Captain
    "If I'm not winning so something must be wrong"
  • Division 5 is just tough. Last year I was in div 5 and it was the same level as weekend league if not slightly harder
  • Markhalliday8
    48 posts Park Captain
    I'm div 6 and although its clear some people don't belong there most do. Chances are they are similar level and you make a few mistakes so you go ultra attacking before conceding more. Div 5 is above average rn imo
  • Aguy9916
    879 posts Professional

This I happening to me, I'm dropping from 5 to 7 every time theres a crossing objective just because I'm losing so many matches!

Also D5 is a wierd one, I have always spent my time between 5 and 6 and the variation in skill level in 5 is strange and always has been... you can play someone useless one game and someone really good the next... it's odd.
  • Cowboysfan22
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Smooth and responsive? Must be nice. Since this last WL, the game has just felt heavy and slow for me. My players taking bad touches, moving like they have 40 agility. The bad servers and inconsistent connection really kill the gameplay for me.
  • RedDevilNL
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I actually got promoted from D5 to D4 while doing the Prem and Bundes swap objectives. Ended up relegated back to D5 before I completed the Bundes one. Started the Ligue 1 objective after that and went on a three hour winless streak and ended up in D6.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    They must change the rewards, simple as that.
    Right now, rewards from div5 to div2 are pretty much the same.
    Everybody is staying in div5, good rewards and easier to complete objectives.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Smooth and responsive? Must be nice. Since this last WL, the game has just felt heavy and slow for me. My players taking bad touches, moving like they have 40 agility. The bad servers and inconsistent connection really kill the gameplay for me.

It was like that for me for 2 full weeks and I didn't really play the game but this week I haven't been able to put the controller down. It really is a breath of fresh air and this game is the best fifa to date when it plays smooth and responsive imo.

I'm not expecting it to last long though 😂
  • silverdale10
    1426 posts Professional
    I don't care about objectives, I just play and if I complete one by accident, it's a bonus.
    I can't fail to notice that every time I come against a low rated below 100 chem team of first owners, my team slows right down and every 50-50 goes to the opposition. As soon as I come against a team of 83+ rares, my team comes back to life again. People doing objectives are getting all the in-game boosts.
  • silverdale10
    1426 posts Professional
    I don't care about objectives, I just play and if I complete one by accident, it's a bonus.
    I can't fail to notice that every time I come against a low rated below 100 chem team of first owners, my team slows right down and every 50-50 goes to the opposition. As soon as I come against a team of 83+ rares, my team comes back to life again. People doing objectives are getting all the in-game boosts.

Just played a rivals game against a similar rated team as my own, completely different game, players making runs instead of standing still, AI making interceptions for me, it's like playing a different mode. 3-0 up in 30 mins and a RQ. Next time I meet an objective team, guaranteed I'll be crawling among my own statues again.

• Renamed12345678
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game is useless piece of crap. Garbage
  • Jdizzle
    482 posts Sunday League Hero
    gonna relegate myself tonight, you mad?