Rivals gameplay is super sluggish??

Jordje58
2557 posts Fans' Favourite
Every player turning like a truck. Its such a difference from yesterday??
anyone else?

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    12128 posts Has That Special Something
    It's actually been smooth and responsive for me since Sunday. Wont last long though.
  • Jordje58
    It's actually been smooth and responsive for me since Sunday. Wont last long though.

its weird that i clearly see and feel a difference from yesterday....so so frustrating
  • Tboon
    2712 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes barely playable
  • glad i'm not the only one experiencing it, have 9 ping so i was sure it wasn't the connection xD
  • Lfc23
    1844 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven’t had a problem with rivals at all
  • TW1103
    1014 posts Professional
    It's one of the worst nights I've ever had for gameplay tonight. It's like playing in mud
  • rick72
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its awful tonight, made me rage sell my team lol
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I still can’t first time shot! Cost me a few goals tonight i think. And taking 2 seconds to pass the ball is quite annoying.
  • King_Cantona77
    959 posts Professional
    Mine was going at 100 mph tonight. It was like playing mystery ball with the speed boost.
  • Blackbag69
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    it poor most of the time.

last night I played 2 or 3 guys from New Zealand when I'm based 2,500km (1600 miles) away in Melbourne
  • FijiBoy
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Last night played 3 and turned off. The lag was about 2-3 seconds. Whenever I wanted to make that final cutback/thru pass and shoot I felt that my players responded late and my opponents were having a feild day with counters as tackles were delayed as well. Now how are casuals who play after work(peak server times) are supposed to enjoy this game
  • Dunkirk
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    UN PLAY AB LE
  • Topperz14
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How do u know ur ping on Fifa ??
  • mundopaz69
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Completely horrible all day. EA is a terrible company.
  • BeerInsured
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I decided to test out the wired vs WiFi connection, even people have gone as far as saying 4g (I don’t want to waste my cell minutes). With wired all day yesterday it was horrendous, drop 2 divisions very quickly as I couldn’t do anything. Same thing today, so I switched from wired to wireless (a worse connection) my guys now have space, can get to defenders quickly, can actually do a few skill moves and won the last 2 games easily. Only issue is speed up lag but it’s like the computer takes over at that point and bails me out.

• Skinner249
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cant barely move tonight, everyone else flying around though and able to control the ball :D
  • Jordje58
    Dunkirk wrote: »
    UN PLAY AB LE

this
  • MoshStar
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It’s a farce. Had kids lagging up so there’s loads of packet loss, button lag is bad enough. Add to that trying to beat these teams that just bounce you away then run round full speed without seeming to tire playing **** drop back it’s just not worth playing. Just about had my fill for this year.
  • WLB_SENA
    78 posts Park Captain
    Played 3 matches today, the worst gameplay that I can remember
  • Pooter
    3338 posts National Call-Up
    I've had only one player that was sluggish, its probably the same one person you're playing. My connection is superb, wifi and all