CAREFUL!! Do not sell your UCL cards

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    1813 posts Play-Off Hero
    Id rather sell my 2 blues for max bin instead of using it for a sbc that *might* give another blue and 600 coins 😂

How do you even get 2 blues?

I packed correa and some GK from SBC pack i saved
  • Lfc23
    1888 posts Play-Off Hero
    What’s the chances of packing a good player from the rare ucl pack anyone had any good pulls ?
  • BeastlyHusla
    3731 posts National Call-Up
    Said the sbc and got nothing from packs..eh
  • DirtyHarryZak
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got nothing above 82 from the SBC's but had 4 ucl cards in my club from whenever they were released too early so 20k in my pocket.
  • EisenErmin
    6755 posts Big Money Move
    Thursday WL rewards will flood the market and your club with garbage blue players. Just make sure to keep some usable ones for possible new SBC´s and you are good.
  • Max_1899
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    so u actually need 2 first owner cl cards for that objective? it just says 2 first owner to me and i wondered why wins aint counting...
  • truegunn3r
    9167 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 22
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    Any of you checked twitter champs league cards are in packs from now till the end of fifa 20
    Yes. That’s why I said do not sell (tradeable) from normal packs

If anything thats more reason to sell, since they will be at their peak right now to get the most out of your cards
    Or play with the rare UCL cards rather than the two rubbish common UCL and then sell once you’ve completed the rival objectives. Easier wins with better cards
  • Nessy
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    do the 6 goal challenge first

Where is this 6 goal challenge.....
    I cant see it anywhere

• CarpeDiem
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nessy wrote: »
    do the 6 goal challenge first

Where is this 6 goal challenge.....
    I cant see it anywhere

UCL group stage in season objectives.
  • Lfc23 wrote: »
    What’s the chances of packing a good player from the rare ucl pack anyone had any good pulls ?

A hour ago i pulled ucl suarez
  • WLB_SENA
    78 posts Park Captain
    Packed UCL KDB, did the objectives in 2 games and sold him for 400k, win/win
  • Bapinho
    1489 posts Play-Off Hero
    Made easy 50k lol prem LB and RB went crazy; also turkish league golds and eredivisie golds for 1500+.
    Packed one blue from MM which instant sold at 7k. Did the objectives but sadly got nothing really out of it; but actually people were kind as i scored 9 goals div 4 first match lol.
  • Dill94
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you think that some of the next icon swap objectives might require ucl cards in some way?
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got some slavia praha player as one of my 2 ucl cards from objective. Great.
  • Basket
    57 posts Park Captain
    I got 2 cb's from the UCL pack from obj .. how will i ever score with them :neutral:
  • Ballist1x
    2160 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well worth doing these objectives...

Screenshot-20191022-222741-Companion.jpg