2M but not sure what to do?

Kingchavez_152
1601 posts Play-Off Hero
It seems I’m on the lower end of the forums as many of you are multi millionaires. I need some ideas of what to do. I have the best Dutch league team available. And best china super league available. Only question is should I keep trading or perhaps make a team? Any good teams or special players that are really fun?

Comments

• ozcs_69
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    you cant make a squad with 2m ?
  • Kingchavez_152
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    you cant make a squad with 2m ?

Not one I find particularly fun. I find going straight epl is boring because everyone and their grandma has one. Also not sure which top tier player to hybrid around. I have two squads like I mentioned

Special cards:

Scream hulk
    POTM Vela
    POTM osmihen
    IF tagliefico
    IF Malen

• AjaxLegends
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just get your favorite childhood hero/icon. I had around 2M also and build around Cruyff 89 and upgrading the team from there. Gives you a purpose and so much fun having a focal point like that in the squad.
  • Jpo41
    1059 posts Professional
    Buy more fifa points
  • Kingchavez_152
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    Buy more fifa points

Lmao. I got lucky? I packed Sandro and a lot of other cheap expensive prem players during the web app days. Invested some. Only had 600k starting. Then I bought like 60 88 rated players and they went up and bam I was like at 1.5 then I bought and sold icons for profit so I think I’m good.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just get your favorite childhood hero/icon. I had around 2M also and build around Cruyff 89 and upgrading the team from there. Gives you a purpose and so much fun having a focal point like that in the squad.

@AjaxLegends how is 89 cruyff? May be tempted. Have you tried him against his 91?
  • Kingchavez_152
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    And I just missed a fresh 91 cruyff for 2.3M he was up for a while too I just didn’t sell my stuff fast enough 😢
  • Only had 600k what a riot
  • Rayize
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    91 Cruyff is incredible, best player I've used, that being said he's alot of coins to invest in, if you decide to go another route, Neymar plays alot like Cruyff and you'd still have coins for someone like Son who plays like the top tier players and is around 550k, Neymar and Son upfront together is alot of fun.
  • AjaxLegends
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite

@AjaxLegends how is 89 cruyff? May be tempted. Have you tried him against his 91?

Amazing. He’s smooth, clinical and fun. Had the 91 last year and didn’t notice much of a difference with the 89.