Objectives in rivals

Seahawks1
332 posts Sunday League Hero
I know this will have been said a million times as it's so obvious but how does someone at EA not realise doing objectives in rivals is ridiculous? It is a ranking based mode with rewards and you are making people play with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ teams against people of a similar skill level to themselves with their best team. It amazes me that even EA are that stupid to think that will be fun. Out of my last 12 rivals games, 1 has been trying to do the objectives. And I've won 1 game. Guess which game that was. And I've lost about a million skill rating and been relegated. I don't care about what division I'm in, I know I'm not the best player but it's stupid regardless of your ability and completely takes the enjoyment out of the grind. Rant over

Comments

• Blackbag69
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have the same issue.

If EA want objectives is Rivals it should be along the lines of

Win 3 Rivals matches with 7 first owner BPL players or Complete 12 Rivals matches with 11 first owner BPL players.

if you can win the 3 matches, given the state of the servers its quite possible, if you play for 4 hours and complete the matches (no quitting) you achieve the same result
  • Mattheos
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    The crossing one is rage inducing. I have 1 left and even in one on one I just can't seem to get it.