Sunday try hards

I take it the sweaty try hards wait and play there games Sunday ? More than ever all I have come up against in the weekend league is pace abusers or cross body shots or low driven crosses where your full back is just gazing into the crowd instead of actually marking the opposition player...?? Anybody else find Sunday’s are the worst ?

Comments

• Torn4do wrote: »
    By try hards...... do you mean people that are trying to win games??

Surely everyone is doing their best to win a match?

And here’s me thinking people just play to make up the numbers 🤔
  • V l u m s d e n
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    I try so hard to win. If I lose tho I accept it. The fact is assuming by ya profile name if your dob is 1986 surly you can accept this game by now.
  • jonkero
    5820 posts Big Money Move
    We all try hard. But if we don't succeed we just tell people we didn't 😉
  • Honestly people going 1-0 up and just passing the ball around..pausing 3 times...what’s up with these people just play the broken **** game..what amuses me the most is these people do this all for the sake of packing an 82 rated gk come rewards
  • Torn4do
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Honestly people going 1-0 up and just passing the ball around..pausing 3 times...what’s up with these people just play the broken **** game..what amuses me the most is these people do this all for the sake of packing an 82 rated gk come rewards

Why are you moaning if all they are packing is 82 rated GK?!?!?

Just don’t bother if you know it’s going to be a game you can’t win and you will pack nothing!!
  • V l u m s d e n
    1431 posts Play-Off Hero
    Honestly people going 1-0 up and just passing the ball around..pausing 3 times...what’s up with these people just play the broken **** game..what amuses me the most is these people do this all for the sake of packing an 82 rated gk come rewards

Yeh it’s happens also happened to me a few times but they often do it to annoy you to keep you frustrated which will affect your play. Just let it go then when you score you celebrate like a utter ****. Then you press start and make them suffer. They often do it as they rarely get a win and hope you quit or get to pissed of to play. Your mood affects your play don’t allow it and you will get results. Not every game is the same.
  • eltonholm
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    I take it the sweaty try hards wait and play there games Sunday ? More than ever all I have come up against in the weekend league is pace abusers or cross body shots or low driven crosses where your full back is just gazing into the crowd instead of actually marking the opposition player...?? Anybody else find Sunday’s are the worst ?

Why is it abuse to use players with high pace? Instead of letting your fullback bounce into the crowd, try to manual control him?
  • eltonholm wrote: »

Why is it abuse to use players with high pace? Instead of letting your fullback bounce into the crowd, try to manual control him?

Quite clearly the right analog button switch button doesn’t work so when you manual track the winger run it doesn’t work till he has the ball...just making assumptions that I let the ai do everything is not the way to have a go here !
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4952 posts Big Money Move
    Friday is the worst imo
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    More of them wait till Sunday because they think they'll get more rage quits acting like melts against you....
  • bigpokey24
    4862 posts Big Money Move

Aren't you playing on sundays?
  • bigpokey24 wrote: »

Clearly I am for me to have made this post...am not playing to cherry pick wins or hope that my opponent rage quits..some of us have jobs/commitments that we can only play when a few games here and there..
  • L1vingl1fe
    3766 posts National Call-Up
    I find the games more casual on Sundays
  • Wz000
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    The worst are the ones trying hard on survival mode. They are only playing for Scream Dzeko, objective is score 10 goals, I let there’s fellas score a couple to see if they are willing to work together and get it done in one game. They score and shush me.
  • Wz000 wrote: »
    The worst are the ones trying hard on survival mode. They are only playing for Scream Dzeko, objective is score 10 goals, I let there’s fellas score a couple to see if they are willing to work together and get it done in one game. They score and shush me.

This toxic community is the worst they will happily take things on a plate when gifted to them but don’t think about doing the same back
  • Bobo23
    1276 posts Professional
    When you face a team with Rashford, Lucas, Martial, Pepe etc etc. You kind of know what your opponent is going to do as they're so predictable, I always find teams stacked with those players the easiest opponents to play against.
  • Purplejacket
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    Instead of complaining how about get better at the game? All the things you complain about ive seen ppl defend well.
  • Instead of complaining how about get better at the game? All the things you complain about ive seen ppl defend well.

That’s exactly what’s wrong with people like you instead of wanting the game fixed and playable in an acceptable state you..just are willing to accept it how it as and give ea all your money for fifa points no wonder they do sod all...your for your reference @Purplejacket what division you in ?
  • Purplejacket
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    Instead of complaining how about get better at the game? All the things you complain about ive seen ppl defend well.

That’s exactly what’s wrong with people like you instead of wanting the game fixed and playable in an acceptable state you..just are willing to accept it how it as and give ea all your money for fifa points no wonder they do sod all...your for your reference @Purplejacket what division you in ?

Just finished elite 3 in wl, last year elite 2. I never said the game was great, you are comolaining of try hards, really bro, if you want free wins online play friendlies.
  • Gunin
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Torn4do wrote: »
    By try hards...... do you mean people that are trying to win games??

Surely everyone is doing their best to win a match?

by try hard i'm sure he means the sweaty **** exploity players that make this game the cesspool of sports gaming . but hey what do i know i've only been playing fifa since the beginning probably longer than most of the players on this board been alive LOL .
  • Dead_Dave
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Noob question, when do we get the rewards for WL ?
  • SlickDaddy
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Starting to find this more and more since last year I think I’m gonna start leaving less games for Sunday’s now
  • bigpokey24
    4862 posts Big Money Move
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

Clearly I am for me to have made this post...am not playing to cherry pick wins or hope that my opponent rage quits..some of us have jobs/commitments that we can only play when a few games here and there..

I don't get people stating they have jobs and commitments and use that as an excuse over a video game. Your most important priorities should always take precedence over sitting in front of a telly playing video games...while doing absolutely nothing. It's a video game...I haven't even played fifa 20 yet. I know what's more important to me
  • Dead_Dave
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont think the day matters to much, i had people at it on friday and saturday.
  • Lackosweat
    6084 posts Big Money Move
    I've just hit E2 for the first time playing on Sunday :p The gameplay is still extremely bad though
  • Yeah agreed. I had a weekend league on sunday and it was unreal, sweaty tramping attempts all first half, constant pressure, etc, half time i was 4-2 down. Then second half he has kick off and instant time wastes from the START of the second half, pass round back to keeper, he didnt get out his own half all of the second half, got the ball off a few times, only scored once that half lost 4-3. NEVER had any one do that for 45 mins, just what has this game come too
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dead_Dave wrote: »
    Noob question, when do we get the rewards for WL ?

Thursday. Division rivals rewards too
  • Pranav
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    Opposite for me so many rage quits on Sundays