Alt-tab dc is now officaly the dumbest anti cheat measure in the world

Reulol
94 posts Park Captain
since there is a tool preventing that lame message pop up lol,just do to us a favor ea and remove this thing from the game i cant count the times ive lost game accidentally because of that stinking message

Comments

• SirBarley
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here, its a joke. Times I have touched my keyboard by mistake or a stupid popup. My friends have the same issue. Its a joke that they added this to the pc version. I would understand such a measure from a free2play game. But not a game I paid full price for. Its a joke really
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    Cheaters use OSD interface so it's not really stopping anyone.
  • hhoverflow
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah, that has to be by far the dumbest idea someone could possibly have. The product manager/dev should receive an award for such stupid idea, and the whole rest of the team who could have said "no, I think it's a bad idea!"

And what is amazing, is that the hack has a function to prevent being disconnected when you alt tab. So in fact, just the people that play honest gets disconnected. The cheaters can alt tab as much as they want.

LOL

Relly, congrats to whoever came up with that and decided to STILL leave it on the game.
  • That thing always cost me 3-5 games a WL
  • MorroWtje
    5017 posts Big Money Move
    BordoMavi wrote: »
    That thing always cost me 3-5 games a WL

0_o i haven't had a single one. You've turned all of your notifications off, and just have origin/fifa running while playing?
  • MorroWtje wrote: »
    BordoMavi wrote: »
    That thing always cost me 3-5 games a WL

0_o i haven't had a single one. You've turned all of your notifications off, and just have origin/fifa running while playing?

Yes it happens all the time. My computer changes to the fifa startup window or anything else just by itself. Even activated that focus thing to stop things from popping up. Now my computer just switches away - does it with other stuff aswell not only with fifa lol
  • Navraat
    3516 posts National Call-Up
    It makes it even more hilarious because cheaters have an option to disable alt+tab dc

ridaperrd1431.png
  • lul EA , @EA_andy any statement ?
  • hhoverflow
    johnarny wrote: »
    lul EA , @EA_andy any statement ?

"I think the problem is in your connection guys. I haven't face any cheater or heard about that problem before. Here, for the trouble I'll add a gold pack in your account and then we close this case, is that ok?"
  • hhoverflow wrote: »
    johnarny wrote: »
    lul EA , @EA_andy any statement ?

"I think the problem is in your connection guys. I haven't face any cheater or heard about that problem before. Here, for the trouble I'll add a gold pack in your account and then we close this case, is that ok?"

idc, still @EA_andy any statement ?
  • Aspec
    2 posts Ball Boy
    gg :neutral:
  • today i randomly lost focus on the game and went in window mode, lost weekend league match because of it... man this is so frustrating
  • Carlo
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same here??? Any idea if this would happen if Fifa is played in Windows Mode????!???
  • Carlo
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy Please forward this to whoever is supposed to see it. It is ridicilous for all PC players.
  • You are a joke EA, i lost like 30 matches because of this stupid thing, it tells me that I lost focus without even going in window mode now! I disabled all notifications, used focus assist on windows 10 but still nothing, and this is the only game that has these kind of problems. Instead of releasing a special FUT card every day why don't you spend money and time to fix these things? How in the world is disconnecting people if they lose focus an effective way to prevent cheating? Cheaters use countermeasures you know? Honestly this is the last time i spend my money for a company that doesn't care about customers, I hope you fall hard and learn a lesson..
  • Kreu
    4 posts Ball Boy
    They need to fix ALT TAB, its soooooooo annoying i have to do bunch of stuff to play only FIFA! turn off my alarms, windows messages, email notifications, turn off other applications and so much more, just to play a game, im so tired of doing it, might as well just buy a game who cares about their actual game performance more than making money. If only a new football game come in competition, oh man i woud lloooooove to support it.
  • hhoverflow
    https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/fifa/4668790-trainer-fifa-20-a.html

Download the hack
    Use the alt tab function, so you don't get disconnected anymore when you accidentally press alt tab
  • hhoverflow wrote: »

Download the hack
    Use the alt tab function, so you don't get disconnected anymore when you accidentally press alt tab

That's what I'll do, but the thing is I actually don't lose focus (fifa doesn't go in windows mode, it stays in game) but still get the ALT+TAB disconnection message.. This is ridiculous!
  • Springveldt
    4756 posts National Call-Up
    hhoverflow wrote: »

Download the hack

elite pvp :joy: More like hvh.
  • This EA-Andy wont answer anyways because he is just answering good posts and not any kind of negative Post. He is just a weirdo! ;)
  • The ALT+Tab cheat works just fine.. Never used a cheat in my life, it's really sad to see that the only way to have a proper working game is to do this.. Greedy company and poor support can only lead to failure, and EA deserves every bit of it, but kids will still buy fifa points so the future is bright..
  • Reulol
    94 posts Park Captain
    edited November 14

Download the hack

On any other proper game's MAIN FORUM outhere this comment wouldn't last even 20 mins lol
    fifa pc players are treated like **** without a doubt..for the bad or the worse.
  • hhoverflow
    Reulol wrote: »

Download the hack

On any other proper game's MAIN FORUM outhere this comment wouldn't last even 20 mins lol
    fifa pc players are treated like **** without a doubt..for the bad or the worse.

cancer company...
  • Everybody knows that EA is by far the worst Company out there. We have to hope some other Company creating a good Footballgame that we dont have to play this **** **** trash Game. Problem is, People keep spending too much money in FUT, so EA dont need to change anything.
  • Carlo
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy the alt tab DC bug is back since last patch! Please pass this to whoever needs to be passed.
  • Just wanted to chip in and say this happens to me also. Lost 4/5 games each weekend league as a result
  • MIG40970
    58 posts Park Captain
    You know what is interesting?

It is interesting that none of you, PC players from the West of Europe & the World is not suing EA for this (the anti-cheat measure affecting those who do not cheat).

Players who don't cheat are at actual disadvantage because of this in comparison to all other players (across platforms and PC cheaters), thus the conditions are unequal for everyone that bought the game. I really cannot believe that nobody can't do anything about this.

I shouldn't really care how the EA is battling cheating on PC (or other platforms) I don't want me to be affected, since I do not use cheats. Furthermore, I shouldn't really care how to put my PCs other function to sleep just to play this game. If my PC goes 'wild', suitable punishment would be to concede a goal or smth, not to lose the game and even to be called a cheater, which I consider offensive. What also bothers me is the fact that there are other measures "in place" like lowering the amount of coins received for future games. This is actually unbelievable. I don't care how you handle cheaters, ban them, ask others to report them, let them be, but I am not a cheater.
  • vlada_
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    - everyone, play in borderless window mode. i've had 1-3 alt-tab disconnects every WL before that, i think i've had it only once since then and i've played a lot of matches
    - @MIG40970 - you really think i'm going to a lawyer and asking him to help me sue EA for anti cheat alt tabbing me, or what are you proposing, don't understand
  • MIG40970
    58 posts Park Captain
    No I don't think anyone should go to lawyer, but it is really silly how it is that you cannot use the product you bought as every other person. This is not just a matter of losing the game, it is a matter of principle. This year it has happened to me three times only, all of those in DR.

It is obvious that console players do not have this problem, PC cheaters do not have this problem, so the only people having this problem are non-cheaters who play on PC.

This can be considered discriminatory, since it is not my fault that there are cheaters on PC. This is a message to EA saying: "Why you are involving me in your inability to solve some problem".

Regarding the borderless windows mode, I will try it, although I read here that this doesn't help in some cases.
  • hhoverflow
    Well, you gotta blame the company itself for never acknowledge the existing problems and for pretending that everything is fine.

Marketing, public relations, etc.

Now we get EA-Andy being upset because he is "attacked" on the internet. Like, what did this company expect to happen when they handle things in the most stupid way?

They hide/delete threads that talks about the problems of the game. They lie to everybody.

You gotta recognize it though. It takes some kind of "talent" to be the most hated company year after year and to receive **** from hundreds of people on the daily basis.

Maybe soon we won't have anymore Fifa for PC, only for consoles. It's too much headache and problems for a company packed with incompetent people.