Is it worth changing from the Default Camera angle?

Blessings
184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Alright lads,

Been watching a lot of streams lately and it seems none of the pros/streamers use the Default Camera angle, is there a reason for this?

I’ve always just left it on default and not messed around with the settings, but seeing no one use it is tempting me to change it.

What camera settings do you use and why?

Comments

• kukuchev711
    1186 posts Play-Off Hero
    Interested to see what others think as well.
  • Pewdiepie
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Co op
    20 height
    0 zoom not sure if camera settings make much difference but atleast youll get to see more and anticipate better.
  • NornIron
    15355 posts World Class
    Tele broadcast i couldn't play on any other.
  • Bas
    1349 posts Professional
    Co-op. Better view on the field
  • Slitsomtype
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use TV-broadcast. Better view.
  • Blessings
    NornIron wrote: »

Any reason why? I’ve always just used Default so wondering why I should change (if I did)
  • D0lvl
    4495 posts National Call-Up
    I find tele broadcast setting the best since it's not slow or sluggish for me. co-op just feels sluggish overall and on a big screen, players are so small.
  • NornIron
    15355 posts World Class
    Blessings wrote: »

Any reason why? I’ve always just used Default so wondering why I should change (if I did)

I think its just easier, on default if i can remember the far side of the pitch was hard to judge what i was doing on tele its perfect. Co op is playable but i felt when shooting etc i couldn't tell how high the ball was.
  • What's the best settings for tele broadcast lads? I'm keen to zoom out a little, but not too much that the players are tiny
  • NornIron
    15355 posts World Class
    edited October 2019
    What's the best settings for tele broadcast lads? I'm keen to zoom out a little, but not too much that the players are tiny

I think mine is just on default, i dont think it changes too much with the settings but just try something like squad battles and keep pausing and trying different settings.
    I think I used 16 Height 3 zoom last year.
    Post edited by NornIron on
  • Blessings
    What's the best settings for tele broadcast lads? I'm keen to zoom out a little, but not too much that the players are tiny

Would like to know this as well, don’t want to feel like I’m playing with ants :D
  • Blessings

I think its just easier, on default if i can remember the far side of the pitch was hard to judge what i was doing on tele its perfect. Co op is playable but i felt when shooting etc i couldn't tell how high the ball was.

I think I tried it one time but it felt like I was looking down onto the pitch, like the camera was too high
  • Blessings wrote: »

I think I tried it one time but it felt like I was looking down onto the pitch, like the camera was too high

I bet your stadium choice plays a part... I play in the opel arena or something... Its a smaller stadium but looks really nice IG
  • Diggy
    15351 posts World Class
    edited October 2019
    I use telebroacast height 18 zoom 2

Fiddled with the height & zoom for years it’s what works best for me
  • DicaniosGod
    5785 posts Big Money Move
    Tele broadcast
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    the more closer the camera the better of dribbling, the further way the better for passing

further way is better imo
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Co-op
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    I play on a 24 inch monitor.
    Co-op
    Height 20
    Zoom 3
  • alvchong
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    No joke, after i read this, i went on to Co-op and immediately won a few more matches and better passing. However, is a bit tiny. but what the hack, a win is a win, and better control of the game by passing clearly.
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    I personally use default I don’t mind classic in past fifas but I can’t remember which fifa but they zoomed in classic even more
  • FifaGod97
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    Alright lads,

Been watching a lot of streams lately and it seems none of the pros/streamers use the Default Camera angle, is there a reason for this?

I’ve always just left it on default and not messed around with the settings, but seeing no one use it is tempting me to change it.

What camera settings do you use and why?

Because they don't use it, that doesn't mean you have to change.. You're not a pro😂😂😂😂😂 get a mind of your own ,this is why the game is so boring people like you just follow others with their tactics ahahaha.

Camera angles are preferences.. do you want to see the whole pitch to see everything on your screen to read things quickly rather than look at the radar or do you prefer it closer but see half of the pitch. Doesn't matter what angle you choose.