Please explain this absolute nonsense...

Renamed123456
5218 posts Big Money Move
edited October 21
Video footage to elaborate on title...

How comes my defenders are behaving like this, when every opponent i play has every AI controlled player making full pace auto tackles, blocks from 5 yards away, tracking???

Comments

• Gunin
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    god this video is horrible. This is how all my games have been this weekend . I almost came on here and said nice things after the last patch but after playing weekend league against all these exploity P.O.S players in these god forsaken games. i'm glad I didn't . This game is and has been complete doodoo since 2018 came out . Why can't they do tackling right ? Why were you're players just sitting there like they were looking for popcorn ? Super late reactions tackles with barely any power in them but the people with the ball can break 138 tackles a game. Complete bull - **** .
  • Porsgaard85
    972 posts Professional
    All made to Keep the game even.
  • Mantic
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pffff, this game!
  • RTG20
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not going to lie, it looks like you would have been VERY mad during that :joy:
  • Purplejacket
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happens to all.of us, what i want to know is how do you have 3 topics in the first 2 pages. Take a break from fut ffs.
  • Gunin
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Happens to all.of us, what i want to know is how do you have 3 topics in the first 2 pages. Take a break from fut ffs.

Why don't you take a break from being the post police. Why do people on here feel like it's their duty to tell people to not complain ? it's stupid .
  • Metatron
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    They should have called this Fifa rebound edition..