The Squad Building Clanneges * LEAGUE SBC HYPEEEEE 😭* Simon Deli Appreciation Thread ☕🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Ulook92
    13446 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    cant stop scoring headers all of a sudden :D

How?
  • NornIron
    11809 posts Has That Special Something
    Every goal I conceded tonight has been a rebound off Neuer or the post.
  • holdenwait
    57399 posts National Treasure
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    cant stop scoring headers all of a sudden :D

How?

lewa. also just more composed when finishing or picking my crosses better. griezmann can finish with his head surprisingly well too. of course sometimes it completely balloons off target at times but you get a feel for it after a while
  • LFC Simon 98
    17819 posts World Class
    Tonight is the worst gameplay I’ve had. Was on 11-6 in WL and was gonna go to gold 3 but 3 games. 1 win. Horrible experience I’m just gonna go to bed
  • Kieran1903
    1068 posts Professional
    edited October 20
    Hes back
  • Dan is Clutch
    25479 posts Player of the Year
    Welcome back bud @EddieFicio
  • BrentfordFC
    12307 posts Has That Special Something
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    yeet

ef149853bcc712e1353c7818efe8d843.jpg

Why

It's a free card, useful for some future first owner objectives or SBC's as an 87.

How many games did it take you?

1 friendly, 4 squad battles and like 8 to 10 rivals games in div 3, can't remember how many exactly.

And then you also play all 30 WL games?

Played 12 yesterday with 5 or 6 of them being early quits from my opponent. Don't really play WL but I needed to for the icon swaps.

Then it wasn't free atleast from my POV. Could have played 10+ WL games instead of getting Dzeko and it would have got you more coins.

s96wIAp.jpg

:joy:
  • BrentfordFC
    edited October 20
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    tenor.gif

He coming for you @Orison :trollface:

• BrentfordFC
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    HcsMAi1.jpg

SBC pls :(

Stap it
  • ColeWorld
    10680 posts Has That Special Something
    Really like that Vela Josef and Schweini triangle for my fun team
  • Gyan_33
    30674 posts National Team Captain
    HcsMAi1.jpg

He'll get a flashback
  • Ozz
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just realised there hasn't been a goalkeeper in either promo yet, not that I care much for them but they usually throw in at least one.
  • WFCBagnall
    71402 posts Moderator
    HcsMAi1.jpg

He'll get a flashback

I'll sell Hernandez to get him 100%
  • Salty P3anut
    8847 posts League Winner
    ColeWorld wrote: »

Seriously tempted to do schweni before he disappears but his stamina is putting me off
  • WFCBagnall
    71402 posts Moderator

Seriously tempted to do schweni before he disappears but his stamina is putting me off

I have him and Wijnaldum together and by 80 minutes, they literally have the same amount of stamina left.
  • Salty P3anut
    8847 posts League Winner

I have him and Wijnaldum together and by 80 minutes, they literally have the same amount of stamina left.

Excellent can probably do him for 150k with untradeable stuff in my club which for his stats seems not bad
  • ColeWorld

His stamina isn't really a problem. He's bossing the midfield the whole 90 minutes
  • WFCBagnall
    71402 posts Moderator

Excellent can probably do him for 150k with untradeable stuff in my club which for his stats seems not bad

I paid 190 for mine. Don't regret it one bit. Cracking card.
  • Salty P3anut
    8847 posts League Winner

His stamina isn't really a problem. He's bossing the midfield the whole 90 minutes

Will slot in very nice with the two potms and zlatan once I pick him up
  • Ozz
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    Starting to think people don't really understand the assignment with these objectives, just had someone with a full Serie A team sub off his front 3 immediately for Aubameyang, Jesus, and Pepe... and then spend all game spamming crosses when the objective is to score from crosses WITH Serie A players.
  • Libguy
    4957 posts National Call-Up
    Ozz wrote: »
    Starting to think people don't really understand the assignment with these objectives, just had someone with a full Serie A team sub off his front 3 immediately for Aubameyang, Jesus, and Pepe... and then spend all game spamming crosses when the objective is to score from crosses WITH Serie A players.

Tbf that one is worded poorly. They should have said “score a goal with a serie A player from a cross.”

“Score a goal from a cross using a serie a player” might actually be indeterminate between the two. Who’s to say the “use” isn’t the cross? Honestly maybe it does work both ways. I was crossing and scoring with serie a players, so I don’t know.
  • Hollandman
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ozz wrote: »

Maybe he do the first owner from Serie A
  • Hollandman
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 3.2 mil, now have a front 3 of Messi Son Neymar. Really thinking of selling Son and Neymar and buy Cr7. Not hearing positive things about him but yeah its Cr7. Should I do it??
  • ColeWorld
    edited October 21
    Hollandman wrote: »
    I have 3.2 mil, now have a front 3 of Messi Son Neymar. Really thinking of selling Son and Neymar and buy Cr7. Not hearing positive things about him but yeah its Cr7. Should I do it??

No, cr7 is bad this year

And German pro sold cr7 to buy Son
  • Libguy
    4957 posts National Call-Up
    Hollandman wrote: »

CR7 is still a beast. He’s just about automatic when you get his shot off. Yeah, little guys with high dribbling seem OP this year. But CR7 has pace and strength and those are both important (definitely pace is again this year).

Plus there’s like an 80% chance EA flips the meta on its head and we’re all power heading in goals with giants a month from now.
  • xHerdie
    4094 posts National Call-Up
    @WFCBagnall you using the IF Wijnaldum? Thinking about getting him for CDM 4231/CM 433(4).
  • WFCBagnall
    71402 posts Moderator
    xHerdie wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall you using the IF Wijnaldum? Thinking about getting him for CDM 4231/CM 433(4).

Got the red mate. He's good, doesn't really do too much in the attacking side of things for me, but as a defensive midfielder he's great.
  • xHerdie
    4094 posts National Call-Up
    xHerdie wrote: »

Got the red mate. He's good, doesn't really do too much in the attacking side of things for me, but as a defensive midfielder he's great.

Good to hear. Need a link for Mane but don’t want to go too defensive with Fabinho. You think he will drop much from the 160k mark over the next few days?