FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

• hjdjydyufu
    8800 posts League Winner
    Greizman is not worth it.

Honestly not as effective in WL as Rash and Laca. Makes no sense
  • Yusuf11
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Went from 2 weeks of Silver 1 to Gold 2. A few upgrades, tutorials and patience.
  • ColeWorld
    10869 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Greizman is not worth it.

Honestly not as effective in WL as Rash and Laca. Makes no sense

Griez was awesome for me
  • Manutelli
    18893 posts World Class
    ShaunCPFC wrote: »
    https://m.twitch.tv/kurt0411

I urge you to look at this guy right now, full on heads gone :D

Guy looks like a melt. Blaming everything bar his own mediocre passing. What even is the fun when playing as your life depends of it. Strikers dropping back on halfway his own half. COmplete bore fest.
  • hoban95
    49758 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    Went from 2 weeks of Silver 1 to Gold 2. A few upgrades, tutorials and patience.

Nice one mate, i can appreciate the graft.
  • hoban95
    Just played a guy who was playing on the counter attack when i was 3-0 up. I had my whole back 4 in his half ffs. What's the point?
  • Manutelli
    18893 posts World Class
    Good taste of music tho
  • hjdjydyufu
    8800 posts League Winner
    I need aggressive strong and fast strikers like Rashford Laca and that new Ligue 1 guy. They are Soo good for me
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move
    stopping on 17. basically investing my time in the hopes that in the future this game will end up playable. couple more months of this and i'd probably be done.
  • ImmigrantMentality
    also don't understand how anyone plays 442. hate using it.
  • ColeWorld
    also don't understand how anyone plays 442. hate using it.

You have to be patient with it.
  • ColeWorld
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Just played a guy who was playing on the counter attack when i was 3-0 up. I had my whole back 4 in his half ffs. What's the point?

If someone plays like this I pass around the back. Those people deserve it
  • P
    7674 posts League Winner
    10/0. Haven't had time to play this weekend. Elite has been so bad for me so far anyway that I'll probably just stop at 14.
  • Kieran1903
    1209 posts Professional
    Finished Gold 2 with a game to spare. Much better weekend after last weeks silver 1.

Josef Martinez and Carlos Vela are awesome <3
  • EddieFicio
    21947 posts Club Captain
    tenor.gif
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Gold 2 better than gold 3? At 14 wins with 8 games left so gold 1 is still in play although highly unlikely
  • hjdjydyufu
    8800 posts League Winner
    I'm good at every video game I've played. Like really good.

I don't understand why I can't be really good at this. Why it's more difficult to master than let's say Madden or COD or Fortnite
  • azza452
    1141 posts Professional
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Gold 2 better than gold 3? At 14 wins with 8 games left so gold 1 is still in play although highly unlikely

Gold 3 has arguably better packs but Gold 2 has a choice of 4 in the player picks.

Prefer Gold 2 me
  • ColeWorld
    Watching a german streamer rn and the cr7 hate is real. what a bad player

Josef > CR7
  • uhMaZiiNq
    azza452 wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

Gold 3 has arguably better packs but Gold 2 has a choice of 4 in the player picks.

Prefer Gold 2 me

Yeah packs do look a little better to me because of the 50k pack. I heard the next totw isn’t looking very good tho
  • JME
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    finishing 17-12, my first WL. lost 2 penalties and some games were completely unresponsive but i was still outplayed. would've been nice to get gold1
  • Fullfordeen
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    gjhXAZO.jpg

Buzzing!!!!
  • BrentfordFC
    12451 posts Has That Special Something
    Settled for 14-4. No need to go higher right now. Especially since I’ve been away all weekend from the Xbox :lol:
  • hoban95
    Nobody is rage quitting even with how late it is. Think i'm just going to have to go for Silver 3.
  • BrentfordFC
    12451 posts Has That Special Something
    Nobody is rage quitting even with how late it is. Think i'm just going to have to go for Silver 3.

I had 3 in last 5 :joy:
  • hoban95

I had 3 in last 5 :joy:

As i said that the next game someone rage quit on me. This Neymar fella is quite good.
  • uhMaZiiNq

I got a lot today surprisingly the last run I had after having a really terrible stretch
  • WFCBagnall
    72010 posts Moderator
    I must be the only person who actually enjoys this game and i never have any gameplay issues  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ImmigrantMentality
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I must be the only person who actually enjoys this game and i never have any gameplay issues  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i find the better a player you are the more you notice the things wrong with a game. the more casual player like yourself will just take the game for what is is and probably can't recognise bad gameplay/delay.

:smile: