352 guide

Ghotti
3286 posts National Call-Up
So anyone Play with success with it? At last im getting fun when im playing this game with 352. Wl record 14:5 now as i remember but i'm getting terrible gameplay with delay or my players run like a stones or both in once honestly 2 players were better then me for sure. Im using guide as below and its working. Formation is good to counter and also to possesion so its depend on playstyle or situation. When defending its 451 while attacking its 3214. For sure my team helps a lot because its expensive but it could also working with cheap teams.

Comments

• Ghotti
    Guide link

• Kamilflage
    6140 posts Big Money Move
    Best formation imo...I've tried almost everything and this one just does wonders for me
  • Wonderfulwest
    5121 posts Big Money Move
    Always used 352 just last year you got roasted on the wings, with the gameplay being a bit slower it’s perfect for dominating possession
  • Kamilflage
    6140 posts Big Money Move
    Always used 352 just last year you got roasted on the wings, with the gameplay being a bit slower it’s perfect for dominating possession

It's even perfect if possession is not your thing...the counter attacking if set up correctly is so deadly
  • Wonderfulwest
    5121 posts Big Money Move
    Kamilflage wrote: »

It's even perfect if possession is not your thing...the counter attacking if set up correctly is so deadly

I guess with the over load in midfield wingers and two up top with the right instructions your team is poised to ponce on the counter
  • Ghotti

I guess with the over load in midfield wingers and two up top with the right instructions your team is poised to ponce on the counter

Cdm stay back so its always 3cb plus 2x cdm while attacking
  • Ghotti
    Best formation imo...I've tried almost everything and this one just does wonders for me

Yeah me to. 41212 2 433 x, 4321 etc only getting fun with it even if im losing
  • Ghotti

Yeah im using on st back to defence so its 451 on defending Then ball to cam few pass to cdm and waiting on st to start running behinde enemy line ;)
  • Ghotti
    edited October 2019
    My team its telles now in Carlos plays gonna buy Carlos today/tomorrow and also replace semedo with baby Zambrotta

As i say its expensive team but i really enjoy it.

a82383aea26c9258.png

• Ghotti
    Then Ramos into militao place and mid vieira could be just awesome but i dont have $ on him :(
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Would IF Semedo work as the RCB with Militao and Lenglet?
  • Ghotti
    You can always try, my mate Play there mendy second one with nif semedo. You can also try 5221 and switch in game im starting in 5221 then switch into 352 RB and LB plays on wings.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Wouldn’t you want the LM/Rm to be able to score if put into the situation?
  • Ghotti
    Yes that's why im switching on Zambrotta and Carlos . They have oportunity to score and its not so easy with telles and semedo but they also can do it :) last game semedo score goal guy give rq after it.
  • Ghotti
    Also its depend on playstyle my mate use stay wide on RM LM that help to keep oponent lb rb more wide im using cut inside that help in counter and fast ball track
  • Ghotti
    But i can image that working there fast and strong wingers like bale or martial could be great if the workrates are HH
  • ColeWorld
    11904 posts Has That Special Something
    14 0 with it
  • Ghotti
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    14 0 with it

Squad ?
  • Danic123
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t know how it’ll work for me. But I love his video as it all seems to make sense and is something I’ve never thought before. Definitely trying this.
  • Ghotti
    Time for 1st upgrade

7accdf9da790549c.png
  • Ghotti
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Don’t know how it’ll work for me. But I love his video as it all seems to make sense and is something I’ve never thought before. Definitely trying this.

Never watch his video before but looks like he know what his taking about
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019
    Use it myself but without the sttiker dropping back. Not my style.
  • Ghotti
    Whoman wrote: »
    Use it myself but without the sttiker dropping back. Not my style.

Gonna try with 1 st drop back mbappe will stay forward with Messi
  • DougInskip
    7531 posts League Winner
    Do the wingers work rates matter? Both mine will be high/low
  • DOMinant
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play walker as an outside CB in 352 and he’s nasty. 99% of times my opponents just attack the other side instead lol
  • Ghotti
    edited October 2019
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Do the wingers work rates matter? Both mine will be high/low

No clue try, ive got now hh and mh now gonna have hh hm later, imo hm its not a problem no clue about hl
  • Ghotti
    edited October 2019
    DOMinant wrote: »
    I play walker as an outside CB in 352 and he’s nasty. 99% of times my opponents just attack the other side instead lol

Yeah that's other way using lb rb like Walker or mendy as cb could working well
  • Using this today for the ligue 1 objective due to my first owner players but I think it's going to be a winner. I've loved it in previous games and it gives you the most attacking options. I was going for Carlos in my swaps but this might change my mind, or I could play him at LM with an in-game switch..
  • Ghotti
    TheDrifter wrote: »
    Using this today for the ligue 1 objective due to my first owner players but I think it's going to be a winner. I've loved it in previous games and it gives you the most attacking options. I was going for Carlos in my swaps but this might change my mind, or I could play him at LM with an in-game switch..

Just bought MID lets see. Mid got much better stats plus HH gonna try him on lm because of wf. Prime Zanetti looks like a good shoot from SWAP on lm HH 90 def just this poor finishing or baby ferd.
  • Danic123
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    I imagine you could start 442, have tall full backs such as Walker, then put one of your CB’s in midfield, such as Koeman.