FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• pipopazzo33
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @miggyman sorry you had to see those remarks. Those posts are the lowest point on this thread so far. At least the mods took action
  • holdenwait
    57242 posts National Treasure
    and frenkie de jong..
  • shrubb77
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What the hell is going on this year, totally botched launch week, one big dollop update that has in fairness fixed a few things but no catalogue updates and from my count 2 squad updates only one of which actually has done anything, I keep hearing that Joao Felix face was in the update but the value wasn't switched to yes? Well is it a reasonable question to ask as to why? It's like a tesco delivery driver going all the way to your house unpacking all the shopping then Not ring your door bell and drive away
  • shrubb77
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Also if they have all the Atletico, PSG, and promoted team scans up their sleeves why don't they put them out if only to shut the Pes arse kissers up!
  • FalconFan
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    miggyman wrote: »
    Well hopefully Miggy will be content once he actually does get his precious Felix in there. He's been on one since last year... poor fellow. Let's just hope his love for Joao doesn't fade... and he gets a hard one for Mason Greenwood. Then we're all ****'d.

Finally! I've been waiting for someone to shame on gays in this forum.

@EA_Rtas check this one out for gay shaming me while I was staying on topic o:) add FalconFan too :)
    Fixating on a single player when there are numerous players that have not been updated in years is not exactly staying on topic...

Seems you might be over sensitive, as I did not even mention you.
  • Disgruntledas
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FalconFan wrote: »
    Well hopefully Miggy will be content once he actually does get his precious Felix in there. He's been on one since last year... poor fellow. Let's just hope his love for Joao doesn't fade... and he gets a hard one for Mason Greenwood. Then we're all ****'d.

@EA_Rtas check this one out for gay shaming me while I was staying on topic o:) add FalconFan too :)
    Fixating on a single player when there are numerous players that have not been updated in years is not exactly staying on topic...

Seems you might be over sensitive, as I did not even mention you.

Also why would you wait for that, seems an odd thing to fixate on (waiting for gay shaming) when I don’t believe Falcon did that, it isn’t gay shaming if he’s taking the **** out of you Felix obsession. Plus we know we’re getting Felix so for the love of god chill the f out...
  • miggyman
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    @Miggyman obsession with Joao Felix reminds me of when Lankz was begging for Beckham and the same with me when it came to Sturridge
    The difference here is that neither of us got our dream and Beckham actually retired which was so horrific in FIFA 13 for Lankz lol
    Before that I was desperate for a Gerrard update and thankfully he got one in FIFA 14...

Point is that, at least Migs will get his man lmao :lol:

NOTE: Sturridge still has his FIFA 11 face in FIFA 20

Lol hoping for a squad update next week. If his face hasn't been updated by the end of November, I guess it's Fifa 21, sadly
    @miggyman sorry you had to see those remarks. Those posts are the lowest point on this thread so far. At least the mods took action

Nice to see the mods are supporting gender equality in this thread.I was totally staying on topic but he or she had to make an unnecessary comment. That member has 3k worth or posts/comments since 2015 but there is no room for that kind of behavior in this forum which is starheads

Back on topic and moving on, hoping for his face to be updated either tuesday or next friday. Hoping people stay on topic!

Thanks @EA_Rtas :)
  • miggyman wrote: »

Sounds to me like you were the one waiting to stir sh🤬t up, chill the fu🤬k out, dude was clearly making a joke, you don't see teamextreme moaning every time about Greenwood
  • miggyman
    edited October 19

Sounds to me like you were the one waiting to stir sh🤬t up, chill the fu🤬k out, dude was clearly making a joke, you don't see teamextreme moaning every time about Greenwood

If you're going to quote, quote the whole thing. If you have a problem, feel free to press the report button. Feel free to criticize me or keep on bringing up this topic, mods are monitoring the behavior 24/7.

Who is teamextreme? I don't care what his complaints are or what his requests in this thread. I'm minding my own business and I suggest you do the same.

Geez chill, let it go especially when you're not even involved. I have already o:)
    JakeRoden wrote: »
    Fifa fans: can we please get an update for the best football player in the world. He’s had the same worn out face since Fifa 15

Ea: we cannot comment as to whether Messi will or not be updated, we are unsure about whether the protocol allows for this, we don’t know how this might affect the market, Fifa is a living organism, our scanning process is in house and efficient. Bla bla bla

Pes fans: 16 year old Fati would be cool addition I guess

Pes: hold my beer

I think they have a data pack coming in already by next week. Maybe EA devs are also busy with NBA Live and that's why they aren't enough people working on starheads (?) Just a guess, I don't know. Maybe if more players call them out, maybe there's a slight chance that they do better next year on Starheads. I'm sure that by November comes and they update like at least 50 starheads, people would calm down now that career mode has been somewhat fixed lol
  • JodyJags
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 19

If you're going to quote, quote the whole thing. If you have a problem, feel free to press the report button. Feel free to criticize me or keep on bringing up this topic, mods are monitoring the behavior 24/7.

Who is teamextreme? I don't care what his complaints are or what his requests in this thread. I'm minding my own business and I suggest you do the same.

Geez chill, let it go especially when you're not even involved. I have already o:)
    Fifa fans: can we please get an update for the best football player in the world. He’s had the same worn out face since Fifa 15

Ea: we cannot comment as to whether Messi will or not be updated, we are unsure about whether the protocol allows for this, we don’t know how this might affect the market, Fifa is a living organism, our scanning process is in house and efficient. Bla bla bla

I think they have a data pack coming in already by next week. Maybe EA devs are also busy with NBA Live and that's why they aren't enough people working on starheads (?) Just a guess, I don't know. Maybe if more players call them out, maybe there's a slight chance that they do better next year on Starheads. I'm sure that by November comes and they update like at least 50 starheads, people would calm down now that career mode has been somewhat fixed lol

NBA Live? Lol now that’s a joke of a game. There’s no excuses for EA considering FIFA is their biggest sports game globally by far.
  • miggyman
    edited October 19
    JodyJags wrote: »

NBA Live? Lol now that’s a joke of a game. There’s no excuses for EA considering FIFA is their biggest sports game globally by far.

I know lol 2K sports is miles ahead of EA's NBA live but news is that they won't cancel NBA live and that they will now use the frostbite engine. This first month since Fifa 20's release might be the biggest backlash they've received ever lol I hope they still turn things around for the better. Just wishful thinking......... if they lose more licenses next year, then maybe they'll focus back on offline modes and starheads (?)
    Post edited by miggyman on
  • Renatos
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 19
    I dont know why people here think the miggyman is obsessed about Felix, it is not obsession but he is probably his favourite player and is pointless to start a career mode if you know his face can come anytime, I haven't start career mode yet because I think not having felix on my carrer mode and knowing he will have a face just puts you off.
    Many people here couple of years ago they was reacting the same for Renato Sanches, so this is starhead thread and everyone mind their own business and talk about their favourite players and not someone's favourite player.
  • ChrisW1991
    1094 posts Professional
    Renatos wrote: »
    I dont know why people here think the miggyman is obsessed about Felix, it is not obsession but he is probably his favourite player and is pointless to start a career mode if you know his face can come anytime, I haven't start career mode yet because I think not having felix on my carrer mode and knowing he will have a face just puts you off.
    Many people here couple of years ago they was reacting the same for Renato Sanches, so this is starhead thread and everyone mind their own business and talk about their favourite players and not someone's favourite player.

Agreed mate, I'm waiting for Felix scan so I can start a career mode with Athletico.. Complete joke how we're still waiting for it even though he was in a FUT trailer weeks ago
  • RemyR
    22 posts Ball Boy
    I'm playing career mode and i'm currently in season two. Wanted to swap some players and look what happened. Lol **** this game. https://ibb.co/LrG5v57
  • miggyman
    edited October 19
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Agreed mate, I'm waiting for Felix scan so I can start a career mode with Athletico.. Complete joke how we're still waiting for it even though he was in a FUT trailer weeks ago

I appreciate you guys see it differently. It's the 21st century, people mock you now for shallow reasons and people who are not involved always like to chime in. Glad to know that mods do not tolerate this kind of behavior and banned users like him.

Has there been in the past Fifa versions that they had squad updates on a weekend? Lol if they don't update his face in the next squad update, I guess it really is either on November or January. It's been a month since his trailer with Kaka and Rio Ferdinand and his face is still the same as Fifa 19....

• CR1986
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 19
    People are really obsessed with Felix, there are so many more players who need scans/updates, two all time greats in Messi, Ronaldo, than there is De Jong, Arthur, Kane, Van Dijk, Fernandinho, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Mora, Alisson, Dembele, Vinicius, Benzema, Lacazette, Xhaka, Sokratis, David Luiz, Saka, Nelson, Pepe, Willock, Nketiah, Mane, Matic, Greenwood, Maquire, Stones, Danny Rose, Ziyech, Piqué, Higuain, Van De Beek, Bentancur, Weigl, Akanji, Chillwell, Draxler, Marquinhos, Mesut Özil, Fati, Tierney, Bruno Fernandes and so many more players from The Portuguese, Italian, Dutch and french league.
  • Renatos
    CR1986 wrote: »
    People are really obsessed with Felix, there are so many more players who need scans/updates, two all time greats in Messi, Ronaldo, than there is De Jong, Arthur, Kane, Van Dijk, Fernandinho, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Mora, Alisson, Dembele, Vinicius, Benzema, Lacazette, Xhaka, Sokratis, David Luiz, Saka, Nelson, Pepe, Willock, Nketiah, Mane, Matic, Greenwood, Maquire, Stones, Danny Rose, Ziyech, Piqué, Higuain, Van De Beek, Bentancur, Weigl, Akanji, Chillwell, Draxler, Marquinhos, Mesut Özil, Fati, Tierney, Bruno Fernandes and so many more players from The Portuguese, Italian, Dutch and french league.

We are not saying they dont deserve, but we know he had a face and why they dont include him, for the ones you mentioned we don't know if they have a starhead or have been updated, if you look previous posts you can see everyone is asking for de jong and many of them, but we all know they are generic, for felix we know he has a face and it is on PC too so that's what we are talking about, dont talk here about obsession because we can say you have one for Ronaldo so it doesn't make any sense, and to be honest I am very happy with Ronaldo face, the others who are generic are more prioritize than him
  • Fabriciuz
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fred and Scott already have face scan and in game, 🤦‍♂️ cant believe so many people comment here and they dont know yet who has a face and who hasn't, pointless

Hence why he said re-scan
  • jiajia3
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    YukiRT92 wrote: »
    Ea Pleaae Re-scan Face
    - Eder Militao ( Real Madrid )
    - Lodi ( Atletico Madrid )
    - Jesper Cillessen ( Valencia )
    - Rodrygo ( Real Madrid )
    - Mendy ( Real Madrid )
    - Frankie De Jong ( Barcelona )
    - Scott McTominay ( Manutd )
    - Mason Greenwood ( Manutd )
    - Fred ( Manutd )
    - Joao Felix ( Atletico Madrid )
    - Toni Kross And Jan Vertonghen on his face there is a shadow

And All Complain
    - Practice Error
    - Sound in a dotted-out stadium
    - Players who when dribble the ball feel hovering or flying
    - Control the ball on the player still looks recklessly
    - A ball groove that feels fast like a ping pong ball
    - Goalkeeper Ball Rebound
    THANK YOU EA Respond Please
    Ea Pleaae Re-scan Face
    - Mendy ( Real Madrid )
    - Fred ( Manutd )

And All Complain
    - Practice Error

And when high rated players dribbling , ball can go into players’s legs feet
  • Jeyj38
    1273 posts Professional
    edited October 19
    Fabriciuz wrote: »
    Fred and Scott already have face scan and in game, 🤦‍♂️ cant believe so many people comment here and they dont know yet who has a face and who hasn't, pointless

Hence why he said re-scan

Why does Fred need rescan? He just got included this year and was scaned this year and he is decent scan, no wonder why Ea is ignoring us

Couldnt agree more. Im glad I didnt buy it.
    Probably worst fifa start ever and even the starhead thread is no interesting to read and comment.
  • YukiRT92
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ea Pleaae Re-scan Face
    - Mendy ( Real Madrid )
    - Fred ( Manutd )

And All Complain
    - Practice Error

Fred and Scott don't have a face that matches the original... Like Scott at the time he was doing the celebrities his eyes looked squinted (small) and for his mouth Fred looked forward... And this is not perfect... Me as a big fan of MU and FIFA will definitely notice things like this... Because these games are expensive so we as players must be satisfied
  • Renatos
    Ea Pleaae Re-scan Face
    - Mendy ( Real Madrid )
    - Fred ( Manutd )

And All Complain
    - Practice Error

Fred and Scott don't have a face that matches the original... Like Scott at the time he was doing the celebrities his eyes looked squinted (small) and for his mouth Fred looked forward... And this is not perfect... Me as a big fan of MU and FIFA will definitely notice things like this... Because these games are expensive so we as players must be satisfied

🤦‍♂️ok ok
  • TeamExtreme17
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 19
    What's the graphical glitch with players, Milinkovic-Savic for example, where they have a white line on their arm/shoulder?
  • Jeyj38
    1273 posts Professional
    edited October 20
    Ea Pleaae Re-scan Face
    - Mendy ( Real Madrid )
    - Fred ( Manutd )

And All Complain
    - Practice Error

As I understand it they have to fit the scan onto a 3D model face so it may alter the nose length, eyes depths and stuff (most side views).

So EA scans might not even be 100% likeness. But a rescan wont change anything.

In the end PES "handmade" faces have better likeness than EA scans... I invite you to have a look to Salah, Sancho or Neymar Fifa vs PES comparisons. And then if you want to compare both scanning process, you can have a look to Gnabry.
    Post edited by Jeyj38 on