129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Submitted all 12 to play with Crespo

3 to 4 weeks early

Fits in nicely with Messi

Thanks for a free half a million icon week 5
  • CR7BRUH
    3886 posts National Call-Up
    PS-4-ADC wrote: »
    for me, can't see past ferdinand, and if i have enough (doubt it) go for one of, the great dane, okocha or guardiola, most probably Peter as Guardiola wont be knocking de jong out the team anytime soon and okocha looks meh to me.

the only other one id possibly for for is zanetti, but if\when they buff heading i won't want to use him....

change my mind most days to be honest

I see a lot of people mentioning Ferdinand. Feel like I'm missing something here, what makes him stand out so much? His in-games are less than for example Lucas Hernandez. Does he feel more special than his card suggests in-game or is it just because of his popularity irl?

icons have boosted stats lol wouldn't play too much attention to in games when I comes to icons

He's prob a monster IG
  • PS-4-ADC wrote: »
    for me, can't see past ferdinand, and if i have enough (doubt it) go for one of, the great dane, okocha or guardiola, most probably Peter as Guardiola wont be knocking de jong out the team anytime soon and okocha looks meh to me.

the only other one id possibly for for is zanetti, but if\when they buff heading i won't want to use him....

change my mind most days to be honest

I see a lot of people mentioning Ferdinand. Feel like I'm missing something here, what makes him stand out so much? His in-games are less than for example Lucas Hernandez. Does he feel more special than his card suggests in-game or is it just because of his popularity irl?

what makes any of the other icons stand out?

For me, Ferdinand is an "end game" cb, hernandez is H/H which i don't get on with at all, strength is <80 def awareness 81, key stats imo for a cb. having said that i agree that there isn't much to separate apart from what I've mentioned and height.

if i went with rivaldo for instance or carlos and crespo, i can see myself wanting to replace them 2 months further down the line. with ferdi i don't think i'd want to replace him until TOTS perhaps..

Just my reasoning.
  • Cyodine
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    Has anyone picked Jay Jay?
  • Dexdan
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ian Wright Wright Wright
  • jackm57
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jumping and heading doesn't matter this year.

Neither does strength.

Either shouldn't matter in deciding on your Icon swap
  • Numberofluck27
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thinking about Hagi, want a midfielder, he seems perfect. Any suggestions about Hagi?