FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• R_4hope
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This year is umbeliavable
  • Steph3998
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm starting to lose hope concerning new starheads in the upcoming updates.
    The way they didn't mention Joao Felix's new starhead in the patch note clearly shows that they don't pay attention to it.
    I'm pretty sure now that we won't see new PSG starheads in FIFA 20, they are going to held them back until FIFA 21 :(
  • R_4hope
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I pretend the full scan of atleti and psg for november! And not only this! I want other scan random
  • henryclay1844
    937 posts Professional
    Amazing that PES can have players keep their face even with a brief trip to free agency. They can also have 16 year olds in game. Why does these so-called rules only apply to EA?
  • OptimusFawkes
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 17
    Do we know who the EA/FIFA developers are? Like their names and accounts?

We should be able to directly contact them thru social media instead of complaining to Corey and Zaro. Like for PES, it’s Jonas Lygaard and he’s pretty open with the fans and posts some news about starheads and stuff
  • Do we know who the EA/FIFA developers are? Like their names and accounts?

We should be able to directly contact them thru social media instead of complaining to Corey and Zaro. Like for PES, it’s Jonas Lygaard and he’s pretty open with the fans and posts some news about starheads and stuff

In the credits menu of FIFA there is every person that worked on the game, let's find them and ask them. After all, FIFA 20 advertised the game with Felix's face so to not include it is a misrepresentation of a product and could bring a class-action lawsuit if we mobilize. EA Sports only get away with it because no one actually takes action.

• xavypr
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Amazing that PES can have players keep their face even with a brief trip to free agency. They can also have 16 year olds in game. Why does these so-called rules only apply to EA?

They do have their issues with faces as well. Pulisic had a face since PES 2017 but will only get it back with a data pack next week. Same thing with Haller and some others but they’re 1,000 times better than EA at putting them back in the game.

• mcelco
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Renatos wrote: »
    Same like they did with world cup faces, PC players was using them but for Ps and xbox it was ages until they updated them. Looks like untill November we will not see Felix or the others,
    @EA_Andy I don't know mate why EA is paying you, you should be active and communicate with members of this forum ( costumers who have spent £50-80 for a game) not to ignore the biggest forum of Fifa and the biggest topic.
    You and your company own this people an answer, very simple is it going to be squad update soon on ps and xbox and why felix has starhead on pc and not in consoles?

@EA_Andy he must laugh at our faces😂😂😂😂😂
  • FalconFan
    252 posts Sunday League Hero

Given they left him out of the initial release entirely, at least from FUT.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    xavypr wrote: »

They do have their issues with faces as well. Pulisic had a face since PES 2017 but will only get it back with a data pack next week. Same thing with Haller and some others but they’re 1,000 times better than EA at putting them back in the game.

People who see Ribery face might assume PES is all roses. ITS NOT. Im content with its perks but people who dont own it could be fooled. Im sick of misrepresentation thats all. Nobody posts how horrible alot of faces are. But they let you edit them....by the way since Felix starhead was advertised FUT related why are we the only ones to care? rethorical. If they dont put soon Atleti PSG plus promoted teams it will be like spitting in the face. At least throw some faces to compensate a miserable release. Next year I hope no one here preorders and we all wait to see how finished the game is actually. Even if they put 1000 new faces until career mode is fixed entirely we shouldnt buy. Period

You've answered your own question.. PES LETS US EDIT GENERIC FACES and also they add faces for players who deserve one!! Bruno Fernandes etc... They don't add faces for 55 rated players over 85 rated players!! EA have it completely backwards..
  • KleoD
    73 posts Park Captain
    xavypr wrote: »

People who see Ribery face might assume PES is all roses. ITS NOT. Im content with its perks but people who dont own it could be fooled. Im sick of misrepresentation thats all. Nobody posts how horrible alot of faces are. But they let you edit them....by the way since Felix starhead was advertised FUT related why are we the only ones to care? rethorical. If they dont put soon Atleti PSG plus promoted teams it will be like spitting in the face. At least throw some faces to compensate a miserable release. Next year I hope no one here preorders and we all wait to see how finished the game is actually. Even if they put 1000 new faces until career mode is fixed entirely we shouldnt buy. Period

You've answered your own question.. PES LETS US EDIT GENERIC FACES and also they add faces for players who deserve one!! Bruno Fernandes etc... They don't add faces for 55 rated players over 85 rated players!! EA have it completely backwards..

This would be half the battle, let’s us edit generics. Not the answer to EA’s poor show with scanned faces or even customs but at least this would help.
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    If they leave us to edit generic players with that tools they already are there than is rubbish, they should leave us to use mod and transfer them via USB like Pes does and after community will do the mod packs and we can download them and transfer them in to the game, otherwise with this existing editing tools we cant create nothing( like one guy here before said , it is sims editing they just took it and put it on fifa)
  • TM1982
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t see why they can’t do both (add the faces for youngsters and top rated players) they’d only have us moan that in our career modes our youngsters like Angel Gomes don’t have proper faces. For me it’s not necessarily about the ones that they haven’t scanned. It’s the ones that we know they’ve scanned but they’re holding back so we buy next year in the hope that they’ve fixed all the bugs.

I bought PES and FIFA this year. FIFA is better in my opinion. But PES is getting closer every year.
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    I'm guessing there's still no squad update yet?
  • Daviddt86
    98 posts Park Captain
    It seems Fulham had A lot of young players scanned (Elliot of Liverpool Will have one aswel) but Newcastle has no new or updated faces 😢😢
  • shrubb77
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    It seems Fulham had A lot of young players scanned (Elliot of Liverpool Will have one aswel) but Newcastle has no new or updated faces 😢😢

Has there been an update then? Elliott wasn't even in the Liverpool squad before
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    edited October 18
    A joke this how long were waiting for this Felix scan, I wanna start a career mode with Athletico Madrid ffs

@EA_Andy What's going on with the squad updates???
  • miggyman
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well hopefully Miggy will be content once he actually does get his precious Felix in there. He's been on one since last year... poor fellow. Let's just hope his love for Joao doesn't fade... and he gets a hard one for Mason Greenwood. Then we're all ****'d.

Finally! I've been waiting for someone to shame on gays in this forum.

@EA_Rtas check this one out for gay shaming me while I was staying on topic o:) add FalconFan too :)
  • Moose Factory
    4085 posts National Call-Up
    miggyman wrote: »
    Well hopefully Miggy will be content once he actually does get his precious Felix in there. He's been on one since last year... poor fellow. Let's just hope his love for Joao doesn't fade... and he gets a hard one for Mason Greenwood. Then we're all ****'d.

@EA_Rtas check this one out for gay shaming me while I was staying on topic o:) add FalconFan too :)

Don't believe I was shaming. I mean I have one for Mason Greenwood AND Joao Felix. I guess I'm shaming myself?
  • miggyman
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    miggyman wrote: »

Don't believe I was shaming. I mean I have one for Mason Greenwood AND Joao Felix. I guess I'm shaming myself?

I'll wait for the community mods to decide :) carry on with the starhead topic like myself o:)
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    So they can update FUT with more promo cards but can't do a simple squad update.. Pathetic, same **** different year
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy any comment on when we can expect the Joao Felix face scan?
  • Happo
    50 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy yea any word about the joao felix scan??