So unresponsive tonight, it’s pathetic!!

DicaniosGod
5368 posts Big Money Move
This game, is the only game that gets on my t1t5 and gets me fuming! All I want is to be able to press a button and it respond quickly, not much in a video game in 2019 is it???

Comments

• DicaniosGod
    It's so bad atm, I haven't even registered for this weeks WL. Going to keep the 2000 points and see how things go over the next couple of weeks before deciding whether to just sell this sad excuse of a game. I'm fairly confident things wont improve.

If it was responsive, it could be a very good game!!

• BigBadBaloo
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What the hell have they done? I’ve never really had issues until this stupid patch.

I’m having to press pass or shoot about 3 times to **** register. This game is abysmal.

No wonder that Kurt guy said it should be binned. It’s farcical.
  • DicaniosGod
    What the hell have they done? I’ve never really had issues until this stupid patch.

I’m having to press pass or shoot about 3 times to **** register. This game is abysmal.

This, it’s beyond frustrating! I have not thrown a controller for a couple of yrs, but this is severely testing me!!!

• HyperOCD
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its really close throwing the console out of the window

I went from1700 to 1300 skills points in 2 days
  • What the hell have they done? I’ve never really had issues until this stupid patch.

This, it’s beyond frustrating! I have not thrown a controller for a couple of yrs, but this is severely testing me!!!

This week. A few times. It still works but it doesn't click together anymore.

Enjoyed the game up untill Tuesday. Everything went crashing downhill since then.
  • DicaniosGod
    Disgusting, considering they’ve been making this game for 20 yrs???
  • Delvinho
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve genuinely done my best not to complain about the flaws with the game as most of them can be stopped one way or another but the unresponsive ness is beyond ridiculous
  • SP300x
    223 posts Sunday League Hero
    This gameplay is absolutely **** shambolic.
  • wave4gods
    67 posts Park Captain
    Last update is not even a funny ! Corners, freekick, goalkick, dosent matter, camera is changing. And if you want to be a complete **** about it, press start during the kick/pass animation and teh goal keeper will just pass it straight forward. absolutely horse ****. WTF . COME ON EA. Get your **** together .
  • A_Snipe
    2114 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolutely brutal. The other guy played so fluidly aswell. With nice skills. My players just stuttered and rendered and sped up and did everything I didn’t click the button for
  • Have been working away for a few days so only got to play post patch this evening. I read the notes when I logged in, and was under the impression they had “improved responsiveness” but that this wasn’t anything relating the game...

Played 30mins of a rivals game and turned it off. Is this a human experiment to see how far a person will go before finally cracking? Release a patch that makes the game worse? So it clearly hasn’t been tested and checked, UAT out the window. I assume “we the customer” are the testers here?
  • mway
    1400 posts Professional
    Is this a human experiment to see how far a person will go before finally cracking? Release a patch that makes the game worse?

:D I guess we are sims controlled by EA
  • Gnomenclature
    3956 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 17
    It's so bad atm, I haven't even registered for this weeks WL. Going to keep the 2000 points and see how things go over the next couple of weeks before deciding whether to just sell this sad excuse of a game. I'm fairly confident things wont improve.

Pre ordered cod. Says a lot considering fifa is the only game I've ever preordered. Those 50 vs 50 maps are going to great.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12109 posts Has That Special Something

It definitely has potential but unfortunately the servers we have to play on will always overshadow any potential.

Pre ordered cod. Says a lot considering fifa is the only game I've ever preordered. Those 50 vs 50 maps are going to great.

Really looking forward to it and cant wait until a BR mode is introduced.
  • jackm57
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does the UK have servers?

What is this chat about German and Dutch players having low ping and all of UK a high ping?

Is there no UK servers? Are players from the UK at a disadvantage?
  • DJP007
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Man this is up there for my least favourite fifa at moment ..tonight's online play nothing less than unplayable...my whole team moving like they stuck in glue..
  • DicaniosGod
    DJP007 wrote: »
    Man this is up there for my least favourite fifa at moment ..tonight's online play nothing less than unplayable...my whole team moving like they stuck in glue..

This is it! Yesterday I felt a small glimmer of hope, it didn’t feel too bad, but today it has been one of the worst yet, it just doesn’t feel like a football sim anymore!

• mojav
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game is ****

CANT DO **** ANYTHING I WANT TO WITH THE **** CONTROL!!!!!!!!

If i was rich i would have the EA top dogs tortured its that **** insane
  • ScorePlayer
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This is it! Yesterday I felt a small glimmer of hope, it didn’t feel too bad, but today it has been one of the worst yet, it just doesn’t feel like a football sim anymore!

Same experience here, decent yesterday, unplayable today
  • DicaniosGod
    @EA_Andy Can we please have a glimmer of hope from you that this is being worked on? As there is a lot of fed up customers at the end of their tethers!!
  • HyperOCD
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lets face it, we are all idiots for buying this game
    Its the same cycle every year d
    Demo - good
    Game goes out - good
    And each patch they apply it getting worst

Yeah we had hopes about this game in the beginning and here we are again with piece of worthless crap
    Yet still trying to play while EA laughing at all of us
  • heefmondo
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    After a long day at work i came home, bought Ian Rush and thought id give him a few games warm up for WL. Totally ruined my mood with how unresponsive the gameplay was. Couldnt do ball rolls, switch players, shooting was delayed and the camera angle on goal kicks/corners is shocking as well. Every player felt like hot garbage! Hoping it's better tomorrow :neutral:
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    game is absolutely horrendous tonight , fifa 20 has been garbage with the delay but tonight it is something even worse
  • DJP007
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Same dude..even skills don't work as u no time to do them ..or don't register,only way to play is pass and move..whilst u being sprinted at by players twice as fast as yours..had this for 5 games straight..final one was normal ,but by then I was ready to throw the disc out the window..fifa 19 never wound me up this bad lol
  • IxToMxI
    6088 posts Big Money Move
    I never complain about my connection as it’s usually flawless but I’m with you all something is not right at all, the canera angle double switch on corners, player switching is just not happening and ball is bouncing off players like I’ve never seen what have they actually done?
  • Guillotine_Mack
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero
    Today messi and hazard are playing like they've been on all sorts in Ibiza for 2 weeks and Cristiano Ronaldo is playing like he has had a lobotomy.
    My main man Kenny Dalglish is equally rubbish.
    What have EA done to this game? It's an utter shambles.
  • Renamed123456
    5670 posts Big Money Move

When it's responsive it's really quite enjoyable.