Incredible button delay on rivals and WL!!! Dont buy Fifa21!!!

Comments

• Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, how come the game is very good at night or early hours in the morning but every other time it's a lag fest
  • Springveldt
    6664 posts Big Money Move
    When i play with my 400/20 LAN connection the game is terrible. When i try to play with my Hotspot Wi-Fi connection the game is far faster. How is that possible guys and why?
    I’d guess because they are so cheap with their server placements they have overdone the lag compensation since a lot of the playing population are miles from the servers.
  • joehuk
    6580 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019
    When i play with my 400/20 LAN connection the game is terrible. When i try to play with my Hotspot Wi-Fi connection the game is far faster. How is that possible guys and why?
    I’d guess because they are so cheap with their server placements they have overdone the lag compensation since a lot of the playing population are miles from the servers.

I've put the question to EA help, Corey, @EA_Andy etc on Twitter no response.

My game play is incredible using my 4G mobile but I'm not doing this everytime I want to play fifa when all my other games are perfect hard wired to fast internet.

Absolute crazy and this is testing without quitting the game, just disable my network card enable my phone tether and boom smooth gameplay one game, reconnect network card boom awful gameplay.

I'd love to be able to support the cause and identify what the actual F is going on with their servers.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did you actually expect the game to work?
  • AlexBear012
    2939 posts National Call-Up
    i'm in italy, no delay or anything. game feels fine and patch didn't change a thing
  • Gingerbread
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    It very laggy today, players felt they stuck in Mud every game. Playing from Ireland.
  • Warlock1
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIX SERVERS! Disgusting greedy company!
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Amazing delay today. Patch 5? Bring on patch 6.
  • SP300x
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bump
  • Recoba
    SP300x wrote: »
    Bump

Delay today?
  • SP300x
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Recoba wrote: »
    SP300x wrote: »
    Bump

Delay today?

Atrocious on rivals
  • Wi1son73
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Still 💩
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up

Watch his gameplay, looks like a totally different game to anything I’ve ever seen, his gameplay looks so fluid and crisp
  • Allstar2k17
    225 posts Sunday League Hero
    The delay is unplayable. So frustrating. I actually never experienced it like this before the recent patch. I have 200mb Up & down!! Going to try playing through my 4G tonight 😂
  • Warlock1
    FIX SERVERS!
  • Hayter
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    I haven’t really noticed it before. Seen lots of posts about it. But man tonight is bad.
  • Aqeel87
    3065 posts National Call-Up
    Warlock1 wrote: »
    FIX SERVERS!

• HyperOCD
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    So who's the first to jump into WL this week when the game at his worst condition? :D
  • Warlock1
    FIX SERVERS! Disgusting greedy company!
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    Haha holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️. The delay has NEVER been worse. Never!!
    I jumped into fut-champs today and literally the delay was so awful i could not even compensate.

I lost my 3 first ranking games and that has NEVER happend to me. I think i lost 2 in total of fifa19 and Fifa18 none.
    Literally after every tackle my player refused to lock on to the ball, had to wait 1 second before i could control my player. Just completely denied.

Couldn´t even complete a simple fake shot my player would straight up just shot the ball instead. It went so far the first game i thought the controller was bad and switched it out but it just continued.

Im getting really tired of this. Does anyone on PC know if its possible to get a full refund of the game and fifa points?
  • jackm57
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT SERVERS IN THE UK
  • Springveldt
    6664 posts Big Money Move
    Dronegan wrote: »
    Haha holy ****. The delay has NEVER been worse. Never!!
    I jumped into fut-champs today and literally the delay was so awful i could not even compensate.

I lost my 3 first ranking games and that has NEVER happend to me. I think i lost 2 in total of fifa19 and Fifa18 none.
    Literally after every tackle my player refused to lock on to the ball, had to wait 1 second before i could control my player. Just completely denied.

Couldn´t even complete a simple fake shot my player would straight up just shot the ball instead. It went so far the first game i thought the controller was bad and switched it out but it just continued.

Im getting really tired of this. Does anyone on PC know if its possible to get a full refund of the game and fifa points?
    I doubt you can get a refund since you are dealing directly with EA. Best bet would be if you paid by credit card, disputing that charge I guess?

So glad I waited before thinking about buying this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show.
  • Dorsa
    19 posts Ball Boy
    jackm57 wrote: »
    EA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT SERVERS IN THE UK

As I understand there are 2 FUT servers in London. utas.fut.ea.com and utas.s2.fut.ea.com.

Ping them and you will see they are rackspace servers (London).
  • Gingerbread
    238 posts Sunday League Hero

Watch his gameplay, looks like a totally different game to anything I’ve ever seen, his gameplay looks so fluid and crisp

Look at his team. The whole game setup is when you have the better player the AI performs betteroff the ball. The game not designed around skill,

its a boost rated arcade game.
  • lalalaala
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try it today :'( , The ball till it reaches the receiver you can go out for a walk and when returning maybe the ball did arrive !
  • Recoba
    Today we have delay.
  • TheKillers246
    1216 posts Professional
    Crazy delay atm in WL dont play
  • Warlock1
    FIX SERVERS!
  • LHH
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    it's getting to a point where i can only play at 23:00 or later. 17:00 - 21:00 and the game is completely unplayable.
  • Rich2015
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    another promo while we have bad delay in WL

people will still buy packs

any other game it would be boycotted

disgusting