Div 6, the new div 1

MPL4
1806 posts Fans' Favourite
Absolute sweat and slugfest. Most unenjoyable experience. Go play with people your own level ffs

Comments

• Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    But it's easier for the objectives
  • MPL4
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    But it's easier for the objectives

Yeah, screw the enjoyment of the game for lower level people
  • Neal1982
    1031 posts Professional
    Exactly this, I’m a genuine div 6 player I mean I’m terrible yet game after game coming up against players with more tricks than Paul Daniels. Kind of defeats the purpose. All for what? Some
    Untradable rewards. Surely there must be a way this can be stopped and rewards reduced for people who deliberately get relegated?!
  • Bakudu76
    2881 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lel no. Div 6 is the new div 1
  • MPL4
    Neal1982 wrote: »
    Exactly this, I’m a genuine div 6 player I mean I’m terrible yet game after game coming up against players with more tricks than Paul Daniels. Kind of defeats the purpose. All for what? Some
    Untradable rewards. Surely there must be a way this can be stopped and rewards reduced for people who deliberately get relegated?!

Exactly. I'm the same. I can't compete against these people. I think you should only go down after you complete a full 90 mins. Dunno how, but there must be a way
  • Gogs
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Some people havo no life, simple as that.
    This game is not for casuals anymore.
  • MPL4
    Gogs wrote: »

Completely right. May have to wait to this promotion is over to start playing again
  • sketchedoutmkii
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had a feeling this was going to happen. Fortunately, I scraped 12 wins quickly on WL after a bad start and before the objectives were announced.

Then blitzed Rivals while most people I think were still doing WL and ended up just off Div 5 and then went onto the Sqaud Battle ones at my own leisure. However, since going back on Rivals after the patch came through on xbox one I've hardly won a game and almost slipped into Div 8 before steadying it.

Been coming up against ridiculous teams, probably people who've now finished the objectives and looking to go back up.
  • Bags
    1142 posts Professional
    Not just div 6. I played a few games yesterday for my 9 year old who's in div 8 to help him with the icon challenge and I lost 4 in a row. I am normally around div 4. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in div 8 R1/L1 after a goal or la croq. They were all at it yesterday. Told him to hold off playing div rivals until the weekend.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Purposely Relegators should be, well, i don't wanna say beheaded, but you catch my drift.
  • Hausgaard
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've been in div 6 since launch and it has really been getting notatbly harder in past days. No prospect of getting up higher in the divisions anytime soon :b
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    MPL4 wrote: »

Completely right. May have to wait to this promotion is over to start playing again
    The next swap starts straight after I’m afraid

• MPL4
    Queens11 wrote: »

Ah crap, yeah that's an issue...
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    Queens11 wrote: »

Ah crap, yeah that's an issue...
    Unfortunately yes hopefully ea do something about all the pathetic cheaters relegating themselves they absolutely destroying the game for everyone
  • Der_Ahhhnold
    81 posts Park Captain
    I don't experience what most of you seem to be experiencing. I have been in D5 for a good while, not havent played much Rivals but i'm far from a good player. I tend to finish around Gold2/3 in WL.

Having played for the objectives the last couple of hours, I was playing in D5 with sub-par teams. My only semi good first owned striker is Gabriel Jesus and the rest of the leagues my teams are mostly just bad. However, I am still in Division 5 and the people I seem to be facing are just other regular D5 players as well. As a matter of fact, i'm actually closer to promotion to D4 than I ever was..
  • kraid
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    Leave it to the Fifa forumers to overreact to everything and anything that happens in this game.

Everyone has 90 rated teams, everyone has icons, everyone scores rebound goals, it’s just not fair. It’s nowhere near as serious as you guys are making out.
  • Andyh60
    812 posts Semi-Pro
    Thing is even on 19 it was crystal clear people relegated themselves to then win more games and then get back up to guarantee rank 1 and obviously get rewards based on division they started in. Now that's just escalated like 10 fold to also achieve objectives. I mean how come this isn't seen from the very top and action taken, so so weird yet so many obvious steps they can take.

only going up/down 1 div per week being the most obvious.

So say right now you are in 5,
    yes ok can lose 10 to go down to 6
    but then skill points stop once you hit relegation to 7 + 1 point.
    Likewise can win 10 on the spin and go upto 4
    but once you hit promo to div 3 minus 1 point ur skill stops for that week.
  • what3v3r
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was going to relegate myself intentionally. But I started playing normally with my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ teams for the objective and went from 1600s to 1300s naturally while grabbing a win here and there and completing the objectives. Took me 2 nights. Not sure if relegating deliberately would save me to much time