The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Given us the best fifa then the update

Anyone else agree? This game was absolutely amazing really enjoyed playing it online. Now the recent update has just completely ruined it. Was perfect for build up play possession defending etc.. now it’s just a shambles players are all over the place

Comments

• i actually really like the game right now, but one thing i despise is it still has the late equalizer goals. i led by a goal in stoppage time in two games straight. and just like past Fifa's my opponents scored a goal in each game to get the draw. its definitely still FIFA! 😏
  • Kartal_FC
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I agree with you 100%

This is how they keep people playing the game mate. 95% of the people would like the game more now because they can somehow get a result every now and again...
  • blue166
    929 posts Semi-Pro
    Will have to have a play when it drops on Xbox. Not liking the sound of it so far though...

We shall see...
  • malky
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    D11FYY wrote: »
    Anyone else agree? This game was absolutely amazing really enjoyed playing it online. Now the recent update has just completely ruined it. Was perfect for build up play possession defending etc.. now it’s just a shambles players are all over the place

100% agree
  • J79B
    23 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2019
    Lol the best fifa?? The delay on shooting/passing, the god keepers or tard keepers, the rebound tackels/goals.. My 6 years old son make batter headers...What game you are playing?
  • Kaine_
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same **** different year.
  • it was ok before the update (though the defence were broken) but now its terrible. there is no option to defence (and that's what you find yourself trying to do the whole game)
  • Peanut2000
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone tried career mode??
  • Mango1984
    75 posts Park Captain
    Career is fixed working good for the hour I was on it untill I played my first game then took the game out of PS4 and obliterated it by throwing it at the wall absolute garbage update has destroyed the gameplay
  • Completely agree, build up play was there with the slower pace, now it's like fifa 19 again. The game is too fast now and defending is easy again, is this really what people want? I want a simulator not an arcade game. This sucks.
  • Rossi1000
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2019
    I preferred the gameplay pre patch That was fifa 20 now it’s turning into fifa 19 again
    Why would anyone want fifa 19 worst football game ever made back is beyond me but as per the moaners who can’t adapt to a new game win and the gameplay goes backwards we see it every new fifa
  • KleoD
    76 posts Park Captain
    For me this is the first time fifa has felt real as a computer game can.... Not every player runs at 100mph, you have to tweak the difference and change instructions etc, plus you actually have to defend. I don’t see what the problem is?
    I agree timed finish needs a tweak but a massive step forward in my eyes.
  • Mango1984
    75 posts Park Captain
    Tweak **** tweak why the **** should you have to tweak a game that was released gameplay wise how it was ???? I bought the game because the gameplay was better perfect pace speed now it’s ruined I didn’t buy this game gameplay wise so I shouldn’t nor anyone else should have to tweak fuckall
  • KleoD
    76 posts Park Captain
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    Tweak **** tweak why the **** should you have to tweak a game that was released gameplay wise how it was ???? I bought the game because the gameplay was better perfect pace speed now it’s ruined I didn’t buy this game gameplay wise so I shouldn’t nor anyone else should have to tweak fuckall

So you expect to choose ANY team and for them to adjust how you to play? It’s a computer game.... You have to adjust the defence, team instructions etc.
  • Mango1984
    75 posts Park Captain
    The gameplay is fine it’s the speed of the gameplay at the end of the day everyone likes different speeds it’s a matter of opinion my opinion isn’t right or wrong like yours isn’t that’s why it’s called an OPINION
  • BSDShoes
    2589 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kaine_ wrote: »
    ^ this
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

There are some fixes (at least the much needed ones), but others hasn't been fixed like editing players and getting sacked for signing a young prospect for "too much".
  • Peanut2000
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    ^ this

There are some fixes (at least the much needed ones), but others hasn't been fixed like editing players and getting sacked for signing a young prospect for "too much".

What’s the editing players bug?
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    ^ this

Editing player is fixed
  • Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    I was so keen on FINALLY playing CM but I'm not even able to play any game anymore. The opponents are strongly pressing for 90 minutes in every piece of field you're into, and they of course have 100% chance of stealing the ball from you whatever you do, running is not an option anymore, shielding doesn't work that well either. Plus, the opponents came back to passing the ball like Barcelona, they never mistake and their passing is so fast you can't even cover spaces, whoever they are, from Union Berlin to Bayern Munchen.
    I tried and turned the difficulty down by one, edited the CPU sliders but I can't fix a broken game by that. I just wanted to play, I'm so frustrated I cannot put it into words
  • Yep, knew it was too good to be true. Always have the f*** the game up when it's good.
  • KleoD
    76 posts Park Captain
    Mango1984 wrote: »
    The gameplay is fine it’s the speed of the gameplay at the end of the day everyone likes different speeds it’s a matter of opinion my opinion isn’t right or wrong like yours isn’t that’s why it’s called an OPINION

Mango what are you talking about?! I’ve not attacked your point of view or OPINION as you nicely put it, I highlighted a couple of areas asking how you expect the game to be.

Why is it that everyone has to be a keyboard bloody warrior, there’s a art in life and it’s called a conversation.....