Why does my gameplay feel worse in the 2nd half?

Pughy30
26259 posts Player of the Year
In the first half the game is bad but that's the usual fifa gameplay then in the 2nd half it's like my games slower and less responsive. It usually happens for like 20 minutes where there's a noticeable different in game speed, players passing and the ai turn to zombies defensively. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this

Comments

• NornIron
    11752 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah mine does that too also happens if its paused during the first half.
  • Pughy30
    NornIron wrote: »
    Yeah mine does that too also happens if its paused during the first half.

I conceded to this earlier where after my opponent paused and subbed players in it was like the kick off boost effective was active.
  • SimenHP
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think that's a known issue with EA. Whenever I have speed up lag in the first half it's atleast twice as much in the 2nd half
  • I've had 3 games now with awful speed up lag. Never suffered before so has to be patch related or servers up the cough tonight
  • Janscharie
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stamina?
  • Edu
    6734 posts Big Money Move
    They call this “Voldemort” (can't say that name)
  • M98H
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    Janscharie wrote: »
    Stamina?

id imagine this
  • Pughy30
    Janscharie wrote: »
    Stamina?

It’s more than just that though it’s like the ai are all of a sudden brain dead and just leave massive holes in defence
  • SuperRob
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im sure it has been mentioned in one of the lag threads, but something is recalibrated when the game is paused resulting in more delay because obviously it doesnt work properly.
  • Bas
    1229 posts Professional
    Thought it was only me. Think its after the patch
  • EddieFicio
    21858 posts Club Captain
    Hey guys I forgot to pick up my tin foil hat on the way in, any idea where to get another?
  • Kamilflage
    5004 posts Big Money Move
    Because the Hamster has 60 stamina
  • SimenHP
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Hey guys I forgot to pick up my tin foil hat on the way in, any idea where to get another?

Have you tried the tin foil hat store?
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 17
    Same, I was going crazy thinking its just me

after 20-30 in game minutes sometimes theres an invisible force that keeps my player into one lane and doesnt allow me to defend properly with manual jockey movement, it's like he's stuck in some mud
  • ComptonLAX94
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1st and 2nd have been awful
  • Edu
    6734 posts Big Money Move
    My players run like they are playing hockey. They cant turn, stop, they just slide.
    I waste time if i am winning by 4-0.