Squad battles

WELSHLAD782
60 posts Park Captain
Any one else finding squad battles very random, I play an 87 rated team on legendary i win 3-0 then i play a 79 rated team with 59 chem and draw 1-1 bronze player smashes one in from out side the box top corner,

Dont think the ratings reflect what team your going to be playing bit of a lottery tbh

Comments

• Dibbe
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I feel they get harder and harder the more points i get on the higher rated squads
  • Toonleew
    2334 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just play legendarys and win 9/10
  • L1vingl1fe
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    Toonleew wrote: »

• SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some games are an absolute joke. You can have 20 shots at a bronze keeper and not score. Which means you will concede after the 85th minute to lose 1-0.

Then next game against a better team and chemistry you win 5-0. Seems totally random.
  • FalconFan
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Some games are an absolute joke. You can have 20 shots at a bronze keeper and not score. Which means you will concede after the 85th minute to lose 1-0.

Then next game against a better team and chemistry you win 5-0. Seems totally random.

Ran into that quite a bit in 19 and found the experience to vary a great deal between my account and other accounts I got the chance to play on of friends.

Sounds like 20 is the same way, glad I returned the game straight away with all the bugs and horrid career mode.

• munchie63
    2977 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toonleew wrote: »

course you do.