pls remove assisted jockey

sinasipahioglu7
1914 posts Play-Off Hero
we literally have no tools to attack, passing is garbage , dribbling is not possible as the defenders will always have 99 agility and 99 pace,somehow your opponent fuks up with player switching even if you create the perfect chance ,it is likely to hit the post or the gk making a superman save.
Assisted jockey removes all the skill gap on 1v1 defending,even if you make a missprediction , its no problem your defender instantly recovers and keeps crab walking with 200mph against the law of physics

Comments

• Carswell
    8367 posts League Winner
    Sounds like the OP sucks at the game
  • realhokies
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    OP probably in division 6 :D
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    realhokies wrote: »

That’s a lot higher than me 😂😂
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carswell wrote: »
    Sounds like the OP sucks at the game

ohh says the one who plays 2 games per month and gets silver 3 in wl, well played.
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pooter wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »

That’s a lot higher than me 😂😂

im in d2 , these clowns did a poor trolling attempt
  • kraid
    4736 posts National Call-Up
    Assisted jockey does nothing useful. Jockey in general is very strong this year, but it needs to be to counter L1 dribbling. If you removed it people could literal just walk through your defence.
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    Assisted jockey does nothing useful. Jockey in general is very strong this year, but it needs to be to counter L1 dribbling. If you removed it people could literal just walk through your defence.

i am okay with people walking through my defense if its gonna result in more goals then scores like 1-0,0-1,1-1 , football is fun because of goals , i dont wanna play jose mourinho simulator 2020
  • Retro_G
    32791 posts National Team Captain
    Disagree, assisted Jockey is fine, helps a lot in delayed unresponsive gameplay.
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Disagree, assisted Jockey is fine, helps a lot in delayed unresponsive gameplay.

yes but we suppose to have a responsive gameplay yea? And how is that realistic to crab walk with 200mph.Where is the skill gap in 1v1 defending?
    I dont wanna believe people are happy with this jose mourinho simulator 2020.
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Sule 99 crab walk and 99 magnetic force. Well done EA
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25206 posts Player of the Year
    OP posting to the forums after Arry Maguire asserts his dominance on Mbappe giphy.gif

EA after OP buys another Fifa and loads up the fifa points on his way to playing 1000s of games
    giphy.gif

• sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    danzi :)
  • Anthonyr475
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    Attacking is way more OP than defending this year. If you can not get past defences. You are doing something wrong.
  • sinasipahioglu7
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    Attacking is way more OP than defending this year. If you can not get past defences. You are doing something wrong.

i am not doing something wrong , in div9 i guess you have a different experience but we cant get the causal opinion serious.
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain

i am not doing something wrong , in div9 i guess you have a different experience but we cant get the causal opinion serious.

giphy.gif
  • Retro_G
    32791 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2019

You're lucky if you create one good chance against my defence. In my last game I went 1-0 up early, my opponent knocked the ball around his defenders for the last twenty minutes, just gave up. He had a full meta team with the likes of Mbappe, Neymar etc. I love how rewarding defending is, it separates the men from the boys. :D
  • BSDShoes
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    we literally have no tools to attack, passing is garbage , dribbling is not possible

Are you seriously joking with this? Attacking couldn't be any easier this year.