WARNING - HACK ON PC PLATFORM

HELLO, I WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU WILL MAKE AN ANTI CHEATER FOR THAT HAPPY TRAINER PXILOK, ALL FIFA THEY HACK FOR FIFA AND VCS NEVER BANEM. Unfortunately, the PC platform is missing out on players.

HELP US

WEBSITE: https://pxilok.ru/threads/fifa-20-fiix-ultimate-team-fut-draft-volta-pro-clubs-co-op-online-seasons-career-squad-battles-trainer-1-4.473/

Comments

• Reulol
    95 posts Park Captain
    They never even given us a reason why they never bothered to release anti cheat for FIFA's titles... Although its not allowed to post that here ill won't object,they need to see in how many ways people can cheat in their pathetic way of handling those
  • Springveldt
    4765 posts National Call-Up
    Nice advert there.
  • hhoverflow
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ta vivendo numa bolha ou tava em coma? Nada vai ser feito, já foi postado 1000 vezes aqui no forum. Aceita e para de chorar.

PS: Remove os links senao os moderadores vao apagar teu post.

Nothing will be done. Deal with.
  • madmarman40
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reulol wrote: »
    They never even given us a reason why they never bothered to release anti cheat for FIFA's titles... Although its not allowed to post that here ill won't object,they need to see in how many ways people can cheat in their pathetic way of handling those
    Pathetic EA you have stolen my £90
  • cjonesdnb
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nice advert there.

While posting a link directly in the forum my not have been the best approach to reporting, I think his intentions were in the right place. Does EA have instructions posted for how to report hacking tools, cheating sites for PC? Just curious and I havent looked into myself. I never get the impression that they acknowledge that its an issue so Id be surprised if they do.
  • It's a shame.

Already that the players use all the possible glitchs, we have all the trolls of the earth who as soon as they score a goal spend their time watching the cutscenes, we must in addition we type that kind of people unable to play properly at any game without cheating!

I am rather bad as a player, and I already have a hard time supporting EA to let ALL a half time a player like "DA DUNKS" (which I just met in RIVALS) in my kick kick corner in ball protection, without any of my 4 players stuck to him can not take it which for me is inconceivable, so imagine cheaters like that can make the game experience crying! We are not ready to see the crossplatform if EA does not react at least to that! Already that we have on average only 400k transfers, what will happen in February? More persone in play !!!

I will NEVER buy a console for a game !!! (Consoles on which anyway there are also cheats, BUT the job is done there!)
  • Reulol
    95 posts Park Captain
    there are more cheaters in 20 than 19 wow