Kante

DannySTFC
7189 posts Big Money Move
Worth the coin? Especially for someone struggling defensively? He’s not cheap!

Comments

• TMaher7
    1113 posts Professional
    When you LT/RT jockey, he moves across the ground so quickly that he intercepts everything. He's brilliant.
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    I want him back but have no coin as went for Messi
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unreal at cdm
  • Nazgul
    1149 posts Professional
    Can’t afford but definitely a nightmare to play against.
  • DannySTFC
    7189 posts Big Money Move
    TMaher7 wrote: »
    When you LT/RT jockey, he moves across the ground so quickly that he intercepts everything. He's brilliant.

Chem style?
  • pkingara
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Amazing. Best player I’ve used.

For fellow Kante users. If you use him as the sole dm (in 41212(2)) what Instruction do you have on him? I’m currently using stay back while attacking and don’t know whether to use drop between defenders.
  • RVN_10
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is he that much better than ndombele or sissoko as a middle cm?
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    anyone tried allan and can compare to kante? allan has better shots passing drible and physicals, kante has better pace and defending and is significantly more expensive
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Personally thought allan was a beast and connects with better centerbacks and players depending on your budget. Allan was al over the place for me. Only reason I sold is because I packed Kante untradeable. Honestly still think I preferred allan as he contributed more in attack as well as still defended well in defence.
  • AJS-17
    1169 posts Professional
    Personally thought allan was a beast and connects with better centerbacks and players depending on your budget. Allan was al over the place for me. Only reason I sold is because I packed Kante untradeable. Honestly still think I preferred allan as he contributed more in attack as well as still defended well in defence.

Got a smashing finesse shot too! Yet to try Kante, been thinking about giving him a whirl
  • cruz123
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pkingara wrote: »
    Amazing. Best player I’ve used.

For fellow Kante users. If you use him as the sole dm (in 41212(2)) what Instruction do you have on him? I’m currently using stay back while attacking and don’t know whether to use drop between defenders.

I use drop between defenders. I would say this is the safer option to avoid the counter.

However, if your more about the interception of passes, then use stay back, as there is considerable space between the back line and midfield when you use drop between defenders.
  • NewRave7
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is a monster get him
  • Recoba10
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2019
    Kanté is really special, other top non icon defensive midfielders don't play in the same category.
    He is expensive but essential for my team now. I won't sell him and do with a cheaper striker (sold Mbappe to afford him and OTW Griezmann)