Ppl dropping div 4REAL?

Pewdiepie
520 posts An Exciting Prospect
I thought ppl where exagerrating but holy [email protected] Lost 6 games by more than 3 goals like nothing.. im div 5 and got gold 1 on wl this week so I aint that bad ..is it just me or is this serious?

Comments

• Pewdiepie
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No way man.. I was thinking ppl where just going "try hard" but I got mopped by low rated players ..for sure the skill gap was obvious ...damn how you guys dealing with it. I can eventually get the wins but at this rate this [email protected]@ going to take a while.
  • Div 1 is like div 10 at present
  • iggypop
    965 posts Semi-Pro
    It's make sense to anyone who values time, why play potentially double or more the hours against harder opposition when you can do it much easier and save hours, this is ea's fault, not the player
  • Jonx88
    991 posts Professional
    Don't hate the player, hate the game
  • Chriswhiteisright
    425 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm div 8 and I've been playing relegators who are on the way back up coming up against 87 and 88 RTD squads. I find it a bit pathetic I know it's down to the objectives but come on.
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    You lost me at 4REAL. Top bantz
  • tedski69
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just played a ludicrous game seeing players turning like they are 50,000 times better at it than Cruyff was. It's not realistic seeing this!

Seriously needs toning down a lot! My only serious gripe about the game! I have a few minor ones but this just makes you want you go and do some shopping.
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've relegated several times doing these. Not on purpose though. I've gone from 7 to 9 and am still struggling. All the leagues are getting squeezed down and there's nowhere for the genuinely worse players to go. They need to add some more divisions onto the bottom!
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    iggypop wrote: »
    It's make sense to anyone who values time, why play potentially double or more the hours against harder opposition when you can do it much easier and save hours, this is ea's fault, not the player

Yea it’s eas fault that people Prefer to relegate themselves creating the same problems for all the lesser players in leagues below them that they are so desperate to avoid in the first place
    They are really just pathetic cheaters imo

Really all they have to use is 4 first owner players from the top leagues after making subs so their theory that they can’t compete is absolute bs like the guys who would only play at home they will use any excuse to make themselves feel better about cheating others

• Anthonyr475
    1000 posts Professional
    I played someone who was doing the premier league objective. Had a starter team with 95 pele, 91 Eusbio and another 91 Icon along side them :D
  • 9dal39
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    tbf I got called a division dropper yesterday in my actual division of 4 :')
  • DafuqJustHappen
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    And here I was thinking I got better at FIFA...
  • Chriswhiteisright
    425 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I played someone who was doing the premier league objective. Had a starter team with 95 pele, 91 Eusbio and another 91 Icon along side them :D

Hahaha it's a joke,

I wouldn't mind if they were a bit more humble or played the game the way it should be instead of abusing the mechanics.
    None of the would admit it but the ones I've seen just today, using all the auto defending ❤️❤️❤️❤️ playing depth 1 drop back then when the AI controlled defender steels the ball for them it's full high press constant press long ball over the top, then when they scored go out of their way to run over to the camera to celebrate. Hahaha pathetic
  • keronc
    1092 posts Professional
    Same thing happened to me last night. I am a D5 player and I had 3 draws and 7 losses in a row to players who are not the normal D5 players. I did the usual take a break after a few games but the style of play was clearly not D5. I am now in D6 as a result. Played 1 match in D6 and won 5-1. Hopefully I can make it back to D5 soon and all the self relegators go back to their divisions.
  • RedDevilNL
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm a Div 5/G2 player. I did the first owner prem squad objective no problem and actually got promoted to Div 4 while doing the Bundesliga objective. The people I played were miles better than me and had clearly got themselves relegated. The only game I won before I was sent back to Div 5 was against someone who scored an own goal after kickoff then quit; he was getting himself relegated!
  • Ftl
    1134 posts Professional
    Certenly would not mind if people i face scored an own goal and left. Would help me get thru the objectives faster
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    keronc wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me last night. I am a D5 player and I had 3 draws and 7 losses in a row to players who are not the normal D5 players. I did the usual take a break after a few games but the style of play was clearly not D5. I am now in D6 as a result. Played 1 match in D6 and won 5-1. Hopefully I can make it back to D5 soon and all the self relegators go back to their divisions.

Its all about skillrating. A div1 player can face someone in div3.
    You can also be in division 5 and face someone in div 6 .

People are dropping down to do the objectives. But i read somewhere in Fifa18 that like only 5% of the fifa population actually played in division 1. Div 3-6 has the majority of the playerbase (avarage fifa player)
    So the likeliness for you to face div1-3 players that have dropped down to do the objectives 10 games in a row is as low as packing prime Gullit.
  • NewRave7
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How do people in division 5 get gold one. I got gold one in division 1 and 2. I dropped down to 5 to get the objectives done and I think I won every game by 3
  • Staxdoobie
    NewRave7 wrote: »
    How do people in division 5 get gold one. I got gold one in division 1 and 2. I dropped down to 5 to get the objectives done and I think I won every game by 3

Thanks Geoff.
  • Malg
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    I've relegated several times doing these. Not on purpose though. I've gone from 7 to 9 and am still struggling. All the leagues are getting squeezed down and there's nowhere for the genuinely worse players to go. They need to add some more divisions onto the bottom!

I'm in division 9 and the players are way way above that,its pathetic. It's just cheating to drop for easy games.
  • Markhalliday8
    48 posts Park Captain
    I've lost 19 games in a row in div 6. Everyone's destroying me
  • Staxdoobie

I lost 14 in a row the other night, so I know your pain. I would say it gets better, but, well, it doesn't. Not really. In Division 9, I'm currently winning 1 in 5 or 6 games. I'm wondering what happens when I get relegated to Div 10 and carry on losing. What will they do then, ask me to pack up my things and leave?
  • Magicman52uk
    64 posts Park Captain
    Queens11 wrote: »

Yea it’s eas fault that people Prefer to relegate themselves creating the same problems for all the lesser players in leagues below them that they are so desperate to avoid in the first place

Really all they have to use is 4 first owner players from the top leagues after making subs so their theory that they can’t compete is absolute bs like the guys who would only play at home they will use any excuse to make themselves feel better about cheating others

This. Albeit that's it's put in slightly harsh terms.

But hey, if you're really a division 9 player without your money team who are we to judge.
  • Ftl wrote: »
    Certenly would not mind if people i face scored an own goal and left. Would help me get thru the objectives faster

People in the fifa community are nasty do you think they are gonna make it easy for you
  • Markhalliday8
    48 posts Park Captain

I lost 14 in a row the other night, so I know your pain. I would say it gets better, but, well, it doesn't. Not really. In Division 9, I'm currently winning 1 in 5 or 6 games. I'm wondering what happens when I get relegated to Div 10 and carry on losing. What will they do then, ask me to pack up my things and leave?

I've messaged most of the players beating me and they are mostly division 4/3 players. Sad times
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7402 posts League Winner
    Rivals is an absolute joke. This is supposed to be a competitive game mode. Yet nobody wants to be in a high division. That is how messed up this game mode is. I can’t imagine rocket league players wanting to be in a low division. Most games you protect your rank with a passion. In fifa it’s like D1 no thanks.
  • DonkeyKong
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    RedDevilNL wrote: »
    I'm a Div 5/G2 player. I did the first owner prem squad objective no problem and actually got promoted to Div 4 while doing the Bundesliga objective. The people I played were miles better than me and had clearly got themselves relegated. The only game I won before I was sent back to Div 5 was against someone who scored an own goal after kickoff then quit; he was getting himself relegated!

Div 4 is just miles better than div 5
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Queens11 wrote: »

This. Albeit that's it's put in slightly harsh terms.

But hey, if you're really a division 9 player without your money team who are we to judge.

It’s not in the slightest bit harsh I’m simply stating the obvious that there is absolutely no reason to relegate other than to blatantly cheat others
    All they are doing is making everyone below them suffer because they actually have to work for something and are looking any excuse to make themselves feel better
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional

I've messaged most of the players beating me and they are mostly division 4/3 players. Sad times

i was in division 4 and got relegated to div 7 because div 1 , 2 and 3 players relegate themselves / use PC matchmaking cheats which makes it unfair on everyone ... div 7 players shouldn't have been playing me and i felt sorry for most of them ( not because im good but you tend to get the bounce of the ball in your favour against weaker opponents ).

it's not as simple as div 4 player relegates to cheat / easier games .. it's a knock on effect of the players from divisions above self relegating .