Everyone on Level 25 now?

Comments

• Thunder001
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They'll probably be a scream objective too at some point which should give some more xp.
  • Headshrinker363
    5264 posts Big Money Move
    Don’t know, but I do know I won’t acore headers to complete objectives
  • iggypop
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Think I'll reassess whether to complete all the objectives if I'm looking close with a week to go!
  • Ecua10
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    im on level 25. the only one i missed i was early access and the first owner for german header on oktoberfest.
    the daily objectives do help. do the math if you play 2 games and buy someting off the market you get 4200 a week.
  • EisenErmin
    6299 posts Big Money Move
    Ecua10 wrote: »
    im on level 25. the only one i missed i was early access and the first owner for german header on oktoberfest.
    the daily objectives do help. do the math if you play 2 games and buy someting off the market you get 4200 a week.

Yeah, the daily challenges add up. IF I dont need to buy someone I want, I just buy a silver defender from BPL and sell him for some coins more just seconds later.
  • mindm4ster
    4958 posts Big Money Move
    I stopped giving a **** after Icon swaps were introduced
  • Anthonyr475
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 15
    Not to sound elitist. But, none of them would get into my team. So, not bothered to aim for them. Maybe they'll be someone usable for me next season. Zaha is the most meta of those three though.
  • AJS-17
    1095 posts Professional
    Not to sound elitist. But, none of them would get into my team. So, not bothered to aim for them. Maybe they'll be someone usable for me next season. Zaha is the most meta of those three though.

Same here non are incredible, can't complain seeing as they are effectively free. Hopefully some of the packs pay out
  • mindm4ster
    challenges are ridiculous anyway

try playing in Div2/1 Rivals with silver players with less then 80 pace :lol:
    if you use 1/2 it gonna takes ages and if you use whole silver squad you gonna get battered

what is EA smoking ?
  • Cyodine
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    22. I'm just after the free packs but if I get 30 then I'll pick up Tolisso for Hybrids or a super sub. Zaha is tempting but I generally avoid the PL players if I can.
  • KoreanMeatballs
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Level 25

All challenges completed.

Enjoyed some of them, not all.

Mainly doing it for packs, last night got inform 85 jorginho and 87 hummels, all untradeable from rare pack, will do for a sbc.

Cant make my mind up between tolliso or zaha for my fitness squad now the fitness glitch as been patched.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5761 posts Big Money Move
    I genuinely hope they rethink the effort/value of these cards. They either need to be this much effort and way better. Or this quality and way easier.
  • TheSBCKing
    246 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mindm4ster wrote: »

if you use 1/2 it gonna takes ages and if you use whole silver squad you gonna get battered

what is EA smoking ?

just an assist isnt it? sub 1 on when you've got the win bagged, you get quite a lot of time to do it but eventually you will get that assist. Get them to take free kicks short and bang one in etc.

For the goals one, sub one on, score any penalties. I used Oberlin for the goals as he was a beast up front, subbed on after i was winning ofcourse
  • Rednip
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    25 -70292 points.
  • Primal
    4729 posts National Call-Up
    Quite like the objectives this year, no way I'm doing them in D1 just an extra perk of playing the game really.
  • mindm4ster
    TheSBCKing wrote: »

what is EA smoking ?

just an assist isnt it? sub 1 on when you've got the win bagged, you get quite a lot of time to do it but eventually you will get that assist. Get them to take free kicks short and bang one in etc.

For the goals one, sub one on, score any penalties. I used Oberlin for the goals as he was a beast up front, subbed on after i was winning ofcourse

no it's not just one goal it's also goal in 3 seperate games
    get a win with 2 goals from silver player

also week 2 with stupid through ball goal from player with less than 70 pace
    and scoring from a cross (lol) with player with less than 70 pace

these are dumb as fak
  • IxToMxI
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Cba for it tbf none of the players worth the objective sweat just will collect enough to get all the packs
  • roc2606
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are the chances of making it to level 30 w/o doing most of the silver/gold objectives? Can you get there by just playing matches? I'm on level 19 right now...

Did pack Lloris from the rare gold pack though, which is great because my first owned Pickford was getting abused in Rivals on the Icon swap mission lol.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    I'm 21 and just lost 1k points again. I took a screenshot this time. I've lost pints so many times now. I don't see how ea can keep allowing this to happen.
  • iamnotamaniamcantona
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No xbox live gold so cant play rivals etc. However, still managed to make level 20...... :/ really need to get a life...
  • Mmandras
    2325 posts Fans' Favourite
    Huh, 21. Can't bother with completing slow pace and silver ones. Even the "score two goals with one chip shot" is tricky.
  • AJS-17
    1095 posts Professional
    Loved the silver challenges, I regularly use my silver team in rivals to mix it up a bit anyway
  • CeeQue
    11154 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm at level 12 mjcry1.png But I really don't care so much about those players.
  • TheSBCKing
    246 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TheSBCKing wrote: »

what is EA smoking ?

no it's not just one goal it's also goal in 3 seperate games
    get a win with 2 goals from silver player

also week 2 with stupid through ball goal from player with less than 70 pace
    and scoring from a cross (lol) with player with less than 70 pace

these are dumb as fak

its not all of those with a silver under 80 pace, just 1 challenge. The silvers are with pacey players, i had an untradeable atsu and Oberlin. Oberlin is a cheap beast to put on when you are ahead, beat them on the counter.
  • Wortel1981
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Cba for it tbf none of the players worth the objective sweat just will collect enough to get all the packs

This
  • V l u m s d e n
    1196 posts Professional
    I’m currently lvl 25 but the zaha wasn’t the only reason to playing the game. Objectives have saved fifa even tho ea still messed it up.