One on Ones

Cannot score One on Ones. I must have a about 4 minimum a game. Keeper always saves it. Any tips?

I wouldn't mind but the opposition literally scores every shot against me. There not even in the corners most of the time. Oblak, Ter Stegen doesnt matter who is in nets

Comments

• Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep it’s a joke, don’t try the low shot, players just drag them wide ! Don’t try finesse goes in the near corner instead of far corner, wierd!! And don’t try chip as it just bounces of keeper, so continue to shoot bang average and score maybe, just maybe 1 in 5 👍
  • FijianTribe
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Run in one direction and score in other. Works 8/10. Or if you can do a skill move or just turn around and sheild
  • Dinksy
    2239 posts Fans' Favourite
    honestly just get the ball off the floor. Majority of my one on one finishes end up closer to the roof of the net than the ground.
  • Maybe I am not holding shoot long enough. Keeper saves all of mine
  • Salvatori
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    try the scummy lay to the side for another player, doesnt even need to be that close to you if you do it well. I find lobs work fine if they rush the keeper, just time it right, get it away early rather than late.

Beyond that i tend to go for power rather than placement. Varies by which player is in on goal, some have traits that impact how they shoot i think
  • nightscrawler
    238 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Low shots are very ineffective after the patch. I feel that just regular shots will do and don't shoot at the last moment when the keeper closing all the gap.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Low shots are very ineffective after the patch. I feel that just regular shots will do and don't shoot at the last moment when the keeper closing all the gap.

They are very effective but you must do the driven finesse shot (R2+L1 tap for me). Watch the tutorial on youtube for timing, power and angles.
  • Tennster10
    2574 posts Fans' Favourite
    Near post is effective.
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Nothing special for my technique just hit it quite hard. Low driven is ineffective. I shoot when the keeper is about 5 six yards away, I would say I score two out of three.
  • Run at an angle towards the keeper, and power up a finesse shot on your player's stronger foot. Otherwise, doing a ball roll before shooting works well to open up some space
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    near post just power it in one on one. when coming on an angle bang it cross the goal and try and get used to low driven finesse decent when closer in range
  • L1vingl1fe
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Near post is effective.

• JoyW
    2927 posts National Call-Up
    Make sure it's the first five minutes of the game , or near half time/ full time . It will go in then

This :D
  • megaturapsn
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Try to dribble pass the keeper. You 99% can pass. Try. It works.